[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Arab or Moslem aspies here? whats it like? How can pic not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465322596694.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1465322596694.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1339
Any Arab or Moslem aspies here? whats it like?

How can pic not be related
>>
>>29440040
um this board is majority redditor normies. Try /pol/.
>>
File: pepearab.jpg (51 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
pepearab.jpg
51 KB, 420x420
>>29440040
sandnigger reporting in, what do you want to know?
>>
I'm from one of those rare European countries with a Muslim majority.
I'm not religious, but my parents are. They're fair-weather religious people and it's obnoxious, but I don't bother calling anyone out for it.

>what's it like
Being a KHV, NEET, who hates his life and wants to die is pretty much the same in any part of the world.
>>
>>29440231
Albania? Bosnia?
>>
>>29440365

Bosnia.

>tfw the only person who posts on r9k in this country
>>
>>29441438
Do you drink beer and eat bacon? Or do you parents forbid that?
>>
>>29440040
I live in a Muslim household but I'm not religious at all. Sucks tbqh cause I can't talk to anyone about it because the only friends I ever had were all religious. I also have to fast for this entire month so that sucks. How are things on your end op?
>>
>>29441898

I don't like alcoholic beverages and I'm paranoid about alcohol making me even more stupid than I am. Eating pork is something I try to avoid, but if it's in some of the fast food meals I don't really care. No one does and that's the thing with these moderate "Muslim" countries. People only care about the good sides of the religion (the holidays), but no one's bothering with the annoying things.
>>
>>29441438
the guys from bosnia i know (in Norway). All drinks a lot likes to smoke weed, but are also all muslims. People from Bosnia seems to be lazy muslims in general. But they are cool guys
>>
>>29440040
"Muslim" in europe here, it's pretty depressing. I'm in between 2 extremes. Outwardly I'm not entirely muslim but I'm also not really western. You know the deal, my parents are religious and I'm not but hell if I ever tell them I'm an apostate. Luckily enough I found other outcasts like me, one notable guy is a former shi'ite iraqi so I'm not totally fucked. However romantically there will never be a muslim girl that I can aquire because their family will see I'm not wealthy. Apostate whores will go after white guys and I'm not really into white girls.
>>
>>29442541

>I also have to fast for this entire month
Are they really forcing you to fast? Feels good being in one of those hypocritical Muslim countries and having chill parents.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.