[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt Dominican or Puerto Rican gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: dd.jpg (97 KB, 1020x1000) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
97 KB, 1020x1000
>tfw no qt Dominican or Puerto Rican gf
>>
maritza is best jailfu, daya is nasty
>>
>>29439728
maritza is pretty damn hot, I'll give you that

she makes me sad that I don't have a qt Puerto Rican gf
>>
>>29439771
oh wait so she's Puerto Rican on the show I think but Colombian in real life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtQ_TkCpBjY

>you'll never have a big booty Puerto Rican chick grind on your dick
>>
>>29440146
?tfw rican from the bronx and i have had a big booty boricua grinding on my dick
>>
>>29440346
lucky. Do you live in the projects? Do you fuck any big booty Puerto Rican girls?
>>
>>29440362
i used to but moved to new jersey a few years back, and yes ofc lmao
>>
>>29440389
Do any of them like white guys?
>>
File: Poussey.gif (602 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Poussey.gif
602 KB, 245x245
>tfw Poussey is your jailfu
>tfw she's gonna die and your cunt sister told you because she was yowling about "muh social justice"
>>
>>29440423
nah they mostly liked ricans, dominicans and blacks
>>
>>29440473
Damn so I have no chance as a white guy?
>>
>>29440483
you probably have some chance but it is very slim if your tryna hook up with the boricuas from NY. if ur rich then maybe not though...
>>
>>29440525
I'm not rich but I think I can do it , I have to prove you wrong
>>
>>29440568
lmao ok. are you in NY?
>>
>>29440683
yeah, in LI not too far from the Queens border
>>
>>29440683
and I also want to get with a Mexican chick, that would probably be easier
>>
>>29440702
speak spanish?
>>
>>29440744
yeah, but most US born Latinas only speak Spanish with their parents/grandparents so that doesn't matter
>>
>>29440450
when that happens, it's a laughably bad scene

the whole season was laughably bad as it was anyway. the show was alright for like 2 seasons, but it's just horrible now
>>
Rate Season 4

Do you think she's going to kill a CO?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.