[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my boyfriend is totally perfect >he said this weird thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 35
File: 678995467891276.png (54 KB, 945x523) Image search: [Google]
678995467891276.png
54 KB, 945x523
>my boyfriend is totally perfect
>he said this weird thing one time
>i think im going to dump him

This is coming from a 30 year old woman whose sexual market value must be in fucking freefall at the point. And she's still such an entitled twat that she's gonna dump this guy who is a college educated professional that behaved perfectly at her little outing 95% of the time.

This shit infuriates me to no end. If this guy is getting dumped for his one obscure view, what chance do robots like us have???
>>
>>29439520
boy is stupid. she is right.
these little things are my weapons which i use to put normies in place.
>>
Why are you surprised? If you are not Chad, then one of the most important qualities to demonstrate to a woman is conformity.

Because if you are not a Chad, you are a beta. And non-conforming beta is worthless.
>>
>>29439520
>what chance do robots like us have???
None.

Which is partly why we're here.
>>
>>29439547
What the fuck are you talking about? One contrarian view shouldn't condemn a person entirely. Do you think they even listened to any evidence he gave? Or everyone just dismisses him outright as a fucking kook, and retards like you applaud it?
>>
>>29439591
Sperging out about the moon landing just because the moon was mentioned was a weird thing to do. It'd be fine if they were actually discussing the moon landing and not the moon itself.
>>
>>29439552
Because by her account he sounds like an objectively good guy -- a hell of a lot better than 99% of the people on this board. He's a college educated professional, he went to her colleagues BBQ and acted perfectly the entire time except for one topic. Could you do the same? How long before those "professionals" sniffed you or I out as a basement dwelling cretin?

People's standards for others are just ridiculous. One contrarian view condemns you entirely. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>29439520

he didn't just say one little thing. it sounded like he went on a rambling speech and repeatedly came back to the conversation that no one wanted to have. he made everyone uncomfortable.

the subject matter is not the most important thing in this situation. sure, i'm sure some people thought ti was stupid, but it would have been forgiven if he just let the conversation go somewhere else naturally.

why would you want to be with someone who forces you and a group of people he barely knows to listen to him talk about a theory that he has that is completely absurd?

>>29439591
it sounds like he didn't give any good evidence. just a rambling speech and a grainy youtube video. first of all, there is so much more evidence indicating the moon landing was real, that to say it is fake is just stupid. but, that's beside the point. it is not about him making one contrarian statement. it's about him making people uncomfortable and lacking basic social skills.
>>
>>29439657
It wasn't the contrarian view that condemned him you autist.
It was the fact he gave it during a completely unrelated discussion.
>>
>>29439591
what the fuck are you talking about?
op says the guy is a "college educated professional". what kind of college person thinks that moon landing is fake.

it is same as when people say that girl is hot but too bitchy to keep as gf.
boy might be college educated but it shows that he is stupid as hell.
>>
>>29439520
this is one one the reasons why 1. I don't get normies 2. I'd prefer not to date any more & cant relax around women.

Normies say beee ur self, this guy was being himself and now his on the verge of getting dumped

You have to tip toe around women to avoid triggering them and getting in a relationship condemns you to a life time of this and courting them or being told you dont care about them anymore
>>
>>29439657
Well he has shown himself to be non-conforming. By choosing a beta woman is looking for security and stability. That's what the beta can offer.

By showing that he doesn't conform, he is showing that he isn't the safe choice anymore. If he was a Chad he would get away with it, but I don't think he is.
>>
The problem is that he kept pursuing this autistic rant no one really cared about.
>>
>comes on 4chan to talk about leddit

why?

i thought everyone on 4chan "never ever ever goes on reddit" lol
>>
>>29439725
>what kind of college person thinks that moon landing is fake
never met any conspiracy nuts?
>>
>>29439783
yes.

/pol/ and /x/ tier retards.
>>
>>29439552
>>29439758

it's not about him "conforming." it's about him making people feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>29439520

She's right, people who think the moon landing was a hoax are fucking retarded and do not deserve to breed.

Let me guess, OP. You're one of these faggots, aren't you?

No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. What other nutty shit do you believe?
>>
>>29439818
That just shows how delicate normies are. Fucking normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 220x293
>>29439591
No. You listen to me.

A quarter of a millenium ago, we were the only free republic on this planet. The only bastion of true democracy, with the only free people in the world. The American people. We suffered through every kind of terrain to bring civilization to this land. We roared through the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains and the desert of the Southwest, sweating and bleeding and dying for a future in this country.

The American civilization is unprecedented. It has brought prosperity to not only us, and our families, but to the entire world by the virtue of our creativity, ingenuity and labor. No other people has worked harder to bring a better quality of life to society than the American people, through our countless triumphs in innovation. The great state of Ohio alone has brought into the world the lightbulb, the telephone, the airplane, the automobile, plexiglass, rubber and far more utilities which would diminish our lives were it not for the knowledge of their manufacture.

So when you say the moon landing was a "hoax" or a "joke", you are not only calling into question the incredible feat undertaken that day by the many good men working for the National Aeronautics and Space Association, but the entire spirit of American innovation and INVENTION in general. And that is a spirit which the world must preserve. No, I will not allow any trespass against the American way. If you have a problem with that, go back to Krautchan. The Germans have no problem suffering ignorance for the pursuit of an ideological goal.
>>
>>29439725
>what kind of college person thinks that moon landing is fake
Me. The rocket that supposedly went to the moon had less computing power than my iPhone. You're telling me color TVs had just been invented yet they could get man to the moon and safely bring him back? Then never do it again for 40+ years? Come on.
>>
>>29439862

Holy shit kiddo, read a fucking book and quit taking every little shitty conspiracy theory you see on the internet as absolutely true.

This point of view has been debunked repeatedly for over 50 years and you're still repeating it like it's some great undiscovered truth. No wonder you're on /r9k/ whining about women instead of living a normal life. You are absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
Dan sounds autistic tbqfh
>>
>>29439862
pretty much this, tho I still think they did get to the moon, I mean with a high powered telescope couldn't you see the flag or some shit? It's the same reason that some people say that man-made global warming isn't real because earth is fucking big and us ants couldn't possibly fuck it up, but I think that's also retarded because we managed to fuck up the ozone layer
>>
>>29439894
Ad hominem - not an argument.
Notice you haven't refuted anything I said.

Why haven't we been back in 45 years? You'd think our exponentially more advanced technology would make it 1000x times easier.
>>
>>29439862
if it was faked then the ussr would have figured it out and shamed the us forever
that's the only reason i think it really happened
>>
>>29439520
>he thinks women in their 30s don't have an easier time than in 20s

Laughingbitches.png

Seriously though fuck her she's a cunt
>>
>>29439862
what's the point or benefit of doing it again, m8?
>>
>>29439958
>Notice you haven't refuted anything I said.

It doesn't require refuting, you've presented no evidence or even an argument.

"They can't do this because we made color TV's" is not an argument. How fucking dumb are you?

I also didn't even write a single ad hominem. I know nothing about you. It is impossible to write an ad hominem in that context.

At least look up the meaning of these words before using them, jesus christ.
>>
>>29439856

lol. you're joking, right?
>>
>>29439983
the moon is full of resources we use currently, colonizing it would make someone easily the richest person on earth
>>
>>29439520
I don't usually side with the roastie, but in this case she was somewhat in the right. She only knew the guy for a short time, brought him to a gathering of co-workers she respected, only to have him go full autismo shoving conspiracy theories down everyone's throat with no consideration for how it might make her look in front of her peers.
>>
>>29439958
>Why haven't we been back in 45 years?

because there's nothing on the moon? there was no reason for us to go there to begin with aside from dickwaving.

fuck's sake dude.
>>
>>29439983
To spook the Russians, rally Americans behind a common cause, etc. It was cold war propaganda that should be swept into the dust-bin of history.
>>
>>29439997
No. If you are uncomfortable because you heard some uncommon opinion then you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>29440000
>the moon is full of resources we use currently

Name one.

>colonizing it would make someone easily the richest person on earth

Even if this were true, the cost of colonizing it and shipping all of that shit back to earth would be literally astronomical. You can't turn a profit that way. This is basic economics, like the kind that third graders learn.
>>
File: 1466195925672.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1466195925672.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
>>29439520
Moon landing deniers BTFO!
>>
>>29439958

the reason we spent so many resources and effort on getting there in the first place was because of the space race. we wanted to show our dominance over russia and the rest of the world.

there are more pressing issues now/ people haven't been as interested in space as they were during the space race so nasa doesn't get as much funding.

if you were trying to get funding to go to the moon again, what would your argument be?

You'd think our exponentially more advanced technology would make it 1000x times easier

>You'd think our exponentially more advanced technology would make it 1000x times easier

how much of the advances in technology have been related to moon landing crafts?
>>
>>29440020
Russians are fucked already m8. You want to beat up a dead corpse now.
>>
File: 6040758.jpg (26 KB, 280x383) Image search: [Google]
6040758.jpg
26 KB, 280x383
>"the moon landing wasn't real!"
>"make a specific argument so I can refute it"
>"HAHA YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS!!! I WON YOU LOST YOU DID A WRONG THING LOLOLOLOL"
>>
>>29439520
Is this a veiled attempt at starting a moon thread?
>>
>>29440029

okay, imagine you were relaxing in your room or wherever you hang out, and a stranger that your parents were having over for dinner came in.

and then he starts ranting at you about some topic that you don't really care about or don't consider interesting. you can barely understand the point he's trying to make and he also makes you watch a youtube video.

or what if you're on the street and some crazy person comes up to you and starts talking nonsense.

do these situations make you feel comfortable or uncomfortable?

it's not about hearing an uncommon opinion. it's about being forced to listen to someone you don't feel like listening to.
>>
>>29440148
>it's not about hearing an uncommon opinion. it's about being forced to listen to someone you don't feel like listening to.
Kind of like robots have to do every day when listening to normies?
>>
i mean she might have a point, genders reversed if my gf went full retard like that to my boss id be pissed. you guys can't let pure misogyny blind you ALL the time
>>
>>29439657
It wasn't the contrarian view, it was how he forced it on people you autist. you could probably get away with saying the holocaust is exagerrated if you say it casually enough and don't force it
>>
>>29440184
Watch me try you faggot.
>>
>>29440184
this.
it's not about hate against women.
the guy just went full retard.
>>
I think we scared away all the moonhoax faggots. I noticed they stopped responding as soon as we asked them to make an actual argument, with real evidence.

Funny, that usually doesn't stop them. I wonder what's up?
>>
>>29440000
>moon is full of resources we use currently
>rock
>>
>>29440000
>the moon is full of resources we use currently

If we use them currently, then that means they're already found on Earth.

Why bother going all the way to the moon to get them?

I also noticed you can't name any of these resources. Why is that?
>>
>>29439520
This illustrates perfectly how women are incapable of thinking out of social norms. There simply is no world, no reality, nothing outside of the social world for a female.
>>
File: REMOVE_NORMIE.jpg (196 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE_NORMIE.jpg
196 KB, 967x807
>>29440214

>tfw actually did say I believe the Holocaust is greatly exaggerated during a debate in a WWII history class
>didn't go full /pol/, just said that something seems off about the whole thing and the death count somehow keeps going up 70 years later
>tfw none of the other students or the professor attacked me for it because I'm a minority
Feels good using the race card against libfags
>>
>>29439958
I know this is a troll, but

But we have. Quite a few times. Just not as a manned flight.
>>
>>29439855
>She's right, people who think the moon landing was a hoax are fucking retarded and do not deserve to breed.

Explain how the flag was moving with NO ATMOSPHERE

Explain why NASA wouldn't want to go back there despite new technology
>>
>>29439862

1) How much computation was required during the actual flight/mission? Do you know what it was for?

2) What were NASA's stated reasons for not returning to the Moon? Do you have any practical reasons for another manned mission to the Moon?
>>
>>29439862

Lol bruv. There were multiple missions to the moon. Both USA and USSR. Humans have definitely been on there.
>>
>>29440327
Why no manned flights? We could do it in the early 70s quite easily apparently. You know, when everything was 100% analog, technology was nothing like it is today, color TV had just been invented, no internet, no computing power... it was easy as pie to put humans on a speck of space dust 240,000 miles away. But these days? Nah, waste of time. Nothing there!
>>
>>29440440
There have been five moon landings mate. You don't know what you are talking about.
The landings have been independently confirmed by various other space agencies. Sorry doooood
>>
>>29440374
Were there practical reason to begin with? So far all I've heard is "We were in a dick-wagging competition with Russia". That supports my argument -- that this is simply cold war propaganda -- A LOT more than it supports your argument.
>>
>>29440440
What's the point of doing a manned flight now? It's hugely costly and doesn't bring anything. We send unmanned spacecraft to the moon to do science stuff.

Isn't it funny how all the moonhoaxers are uneducated, and with zero knowledge about the subject? You're not going to find a single astronomer, physicist, etc. who would join your little crackpot club.
>>
Dan was probably just drunk. I bet she looked more retarded afterwards for bailing on the bbq instead of just telling him to shut the fuck up.
If Dan is just slightly socially aware, he'll fuck himself up for it.
>>
>>29440440
Manned flights are a LOT more expensive than unmanned ones.
You have to account for living quarters, air supply, food supply, water supply, excessive equipment, etc. and with unmanned flights you don't have to worry about any of that shit. Just what's needed to travel and analyze data and send it back.
>>
>>29439520
This is not about a statement. It's about where it was made, and in which way. She has grounds to dump him - relationships are built on people clicking with other people and not being embarrassed with them. If she feels her boyfriend is alienating her from her clique, that's perfectly legit and she's not entitled in any way.

Are you trying to imply that people should just stay with their partners forever regardless of how much they bother them?

Also, the fact that this "infuriates" you shows that you're much like this girl. You are ready to throw a huge tantrum over something someone says without giving them the benefit of doubt.

Typical redditor hypocritical cuck shit.
>>
>>29440558
Don't forget that an unmanned flight can fly to the moon and stay there. A manned flight actually has to come back.
>>
All women care about is how much you will make them look good in front of their friends. It's why they shun awkward men as often as men shun ugly women.

It's all about social status with them.
>>
>>29440358
>Explain how the flag was moving with NO ATMOSPHERE

It was attached to a rigid pole that wiggled and vibrated as the astronauts pushed it into the lunar soil.

Your question is essentially "why do things wave when you wave them around"?

>Explain why NASA wouldn't want to go back there despite new technology

Because there is nothing there. We already went, found nothing, and have had no reason to go back.
>>
>>29440589
Nobody thinks that you sound intelligent, so how about you stop talking from your ass?
>>
>>29440358
Omigod, you have figured it out! An armchair scientist in mommy's basement cracked the moon hoax case that no scientist on the planet has been able to in nearly 50 years!
>>
>>29440440
>Why no manned flights?

Because there is no reason to have a person there.

>it was easy as pie to put humans on a speck of space dust 240,000 miles away

No, it was an incredibly expensive and difficult undertaking.

>But these days? Nah, waste of time. Nothing there!

That's correct, it's a waste of time.

What is with you faggots who think we should blow trillions of dollars just to prove that we can go to the moon? We already went to the moon. We already proved it's possible. We also proved that there is no reason to go back, which is why we haven't.

You may as well allege that it's impossible to drop nuclear weapons on Hiroshima, or colonize North America, or any other number of extremely difficult historical events we have no reason to repeat.
>>
>>29440610
>there is nothing there, we already went, found nothing, have no reason to go back

what a shitty argument. Tons of things can still be learned from the moon today. Are you saying we completely mastered everything about the moon? There are still tons of things that cant be explained

Chances are it was a hoax. And if it was true then you can definitely say the U.S military would have used it in some way to their advantage (setting up a base).
>>
>>29439520
>reddit
Fuck off redditor
>>
>>29440704
>Tons of things can still be learned from the moon today.

Which we can do, and have been doing, with robots.

>There are still tons of things that cant be explained

Which of these requires that we send a manned mission to the surface?

>And if it was true then you can definitely say the U.S military would have used it in some way to their advantage (setting up a base).

There were many studies done about the possibilities of setting up a base on the moon. The most conservative estimates required the equivalent of 500 Saturn-V rockets to carry the necessary equipment, material, and supplies there.

There is also the small matter of there being no reason to have a moon base. There is nothing there. There is no reason to have a base there.

I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated, or how many times you'll dodge this simple fact, but this is basically how it goes with you people. You don't present any arguments and then expect us to educate you about the most basic and trivial matters. This is why you look foolish and no one likes dealing with you.
>>
>>29440704
Which is why we keep sending spacecraft and probes there even today.
>>
>>29439520

one major thing that women are attracted to is intelligence and social proof. hes just destroyed both of these in her eyes and other people important to her.
>>
I kind of agree with her, It sounds really embarrassing.

No one wants to date a conspiracy theorist, they are the worst kind of cunts.
>>
>>29440665
I'm not saying we should blow trillions of dollars and prove it. I'm saying the gov't should come out and admit they fed us complete bollocks 45 years ago to win a war of ideologies with the USSR.
>>
>>29439520
it's not the contrarian view here, it's the fact he kept steering the conversation back to it obsessively. He went as far as to 'show a grainy video of the moon landing' which is pretty ridiculous since they would've over-wise been talking about the moon for about 30 seconds at max. The man sperged and he sperged hard.
>>
>>29440653
>I got called out so I'll insult him

Stay cucked, you stupid, virginal fuck.
>>
>>29440782
Why would they admit something that's not true?
>>
>>29440526

I am not supporting an argument; I am just asking questions. If you are proposing a theory about something, it is important that such a theory be comprehensive in its details.

What did Cold War propaganda look like in the '60s? What was the Soviet reaction to such propaganda, and how would they react to propaganda about an American moon landing?
>>
>>29440704

We can learn by sending unmanned mission too. and space agencies are sending unmanned missions way beyond than moon.

you dont need to send men to understand atmosphere and rock compositions.
>>
>>29440782
>I'm saying the gov't should come out and admit they fed us complete bollocks 45 years ago to win a war of ideologies with the USSR.

But this is clearly not what happened.

If you think it is, then seriously, *make an argument*. *Present some evidence*. Just 1 fucking time, please, give it a shot.

Saying "it was all a hoax!" over and over again doesn't advance your cause, it just makes you look like a jabbering fool, which is what you are.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that your side of this is correct, and literally all the evidence in the world and on the moon that you are wrong. Why are you so committed to making yourself into such an incredible fool over this?
>>
>>29440610
>>29440665
>>29440762
"We could TOTALLY send man back to the moon, we just don't wanna!"

Sounds like that kid on the playground who claims he can do something w/o proof.

"I can totally do a double backflip from a standing position, but why would I? Already did it in the past. I don't need to prove it again!"
>>
>>29440782
You seriously don't think the USSR would easily and immediately have noticed if the moon landing was a hoax? You bet they were following the whole thing very closely. They would easily have noticed if it were fake as it happened and embarrassed the USA in front of the whole world.

I bet your answer is something like the USSR was in on the conspiracy too.
>>
>>29440762
>Which of these requires that we send a manned mission to the surface?

Same reason why we have people in satellites. We need humans, robots cant do everything... yet.

>he most conservative estimates required the equivalent of 500 Saturn-V rockets to carry the necessary equipment, material, and supplies there.

Why are you acting like you know the full capabilities of the U.S government? You do know that the military is 30 years ahead of the technology open and available now for security reasons right?

Why are you so trusting of the government?
>>
>>29440886

STATE
AN
ARGUMENT

PRESENT
SOME
EVIDENCE
>>
One of the most memorable moments of my dad's childhood was when he was a little kid, and watched the moon landing live on TV as it happened. Can't imagine how awesome it must have felt.
>>
>>29440872
They already did it. There is ample proof everywhere. You just choose to ignore it.
>>
>>29439520
Well, sperging out about a conspiracy theory to a bunch of strangers at a social event IS pretty embarrassing.

There's nothing more annoying than when someone won't quit talking about their autistic interests when no one else gives a shit.
>>
File: 1465016156375.png (23 KB, 547x560) Image search: [Google]
1465016156375.png
23 KB, 547x560
>>29439520
>defending guy who goes on autistic ramble about moon landing
>>
>>29440886
>Why are you acting like you know the full capabilities of the U.S government?

Anon, it's simple physics.

It takes X amount of energy to push Y amount of stuff into space. People need a certain amount of food, water, and air to survive.

You would need the equivalent of 500 of the most powerful rockets ever built by mankind to take this stuff all the way to the moon. You can do these calculations yourself on the back of a napkin in two minutes.

I noticed you also didn't address the most salient point, which is that there's no reason to make a base there. You probably skipped this one because you realized it completely unravels everything you're saying.
>>
File: 2010s.png (1 MB, 1379x591) Image search: [Google]
2010s.png
1 MB, 1379x591
>>29440904

>believed the future would be full of all sorts of cool space shit like that when I was a kid
>instead we ended up with pic related
>tfw born too soon to explore the stars
>>
>>29439520
I'd dump a girl over something like this te be quite fucking honest
>>
>>29440937
At least we'll see a Mars base in our lifetime. Maybe.
>>
File: obama_beer3.jpg (37 KB, 425x420) Image search: [Google]
obama_beer3.jpg
37 KB, 425x420
>>29440886
>the moon landing was a hoax because the government has secret rockets that can easily ship lots of stuff to the moon

Congratulations, you are now arguing that the moon landing couldn't possibly have been faked.

I noticed you're at least being consistent by continuing to base all of your claims on things no-one can prove.
>>
>>29440897
The evidence are the conspiracies that happen all throughout history. Questioning your government is now a revolutionary daring thing.

>>29440935
>its simple physics

You're implying all of the technologies today follow the laws of physics. Some of them don't.
>>
>>29439520
>moon hoaxer

Dropped like a rock. If I was a dating a girl and found out she was a believer of the moon landing hoax, I'd dump her on the spot. It takes some serious stupidity for that.
>>
>>29439520
He's dumb ass for thinking it was fake but the deal breaker is bringing it up and forcing it into conversation and forcing people to watch some shitty conspiratard youtube video.

Nobody wants to be with an autistic conspiracy idiot.
>>
>>29440979
>You're implying all of the technologies today follow the laws of physics. Some of them don't.

Damn dude, you are fucking retarded.

I'm out, you have fun annoying the shit out of everyone and getting mad when they call you out on it. It doesn't seem to be working out for you.
>>
File: 1437782324706.png (124 KB, 675x705) Image search: [Google]
1437782324706.png
124 KB, 675x705
>>29440979
>You're implying all of the technologies today follow the laws of physics. Some of them don't.
>>
>>29440979

Nice b8. Let's see what you catch.
>>
File: 1388145515477.jpg (90 KB, 479x472) Image search: [Google]
1388145515477.jpg
90 KB, 479x472
>>29440976
I will take a one way trip to mars if it means being free of normies and roasties in general

also potentially getting the first high score in mars
>>
>>29441018
>>29441010
You mean you have never heard of anti-gravity technology?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a11042/pmam-impossible-space-engine-2482607/
>>
>>29439520
BUT THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKE
YOU FUCKING SILLY GOYS
>>
File: taro.png (323 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
taro.png
323 KB, 432x490
>>29441072
please tell me you are baiting for (you)'s now.
>>
File: 1447384639353.png (643 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447384639353.png
643 KB, 633x758
>>29441032

Maybe one of us can be the first autist on Mars
>>
>>29439520
Her boyfriend sounds like a fucking idiot. He dug his own grave imo
>>
>>29439520
Good for her, why would anyone want to date some tin foil hat retard? Especially when they can't stop themselves from going on tirades about their conspiracy theories at a party when no one wants to talk about them but he won't drop the topic.

I mean just saying the moon landing was fake is one thing, but going on some rant about it when everyone is uncomfortable about the topic and trying to change the subject, but you keep going back to it is a whole other level.

The fact that some people here don't think the girl is right shows how bitter some of you are about women, you'll never get a gf being that bitter and cynical towards women.
>>
>>29440311
what race are you?

oregano asdf
>>
>>29441121
I want to set back the colonization effort a generation or two

If I were on the planet
>>
File: pepe_trump.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
pepe_trump.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>29441181

Mexicano. One of my favorite hobbies is giving smug looks to triggered lefties when I wear my white and gold MAGA hat.
>>
>>29440872
The difference is doing a backflip is free while sending X people to the moon on a rocket ship there and back costs BILLIONS of dollars
>>
>>29441114
>The problem is that the laws of physics contain various constants that have very specific, mysterious values that nobody can explain. These constants are balanced in such a way that life has evolved at least once, in one small part of the Universe.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/422444/evidence-emerges-that-laws-of-physics-are-not-fine-tuned-for-life/

Cmon dumb masses soak it all up

I don't feel sorry for OP at all for being with such a dumb shallow woman. it is ridiculous that social circles shun you for being a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>29439520
"Sexual market value?" Lmao wtf is that and why does it mean she should stay with a guy who isn't right for her? Besides, it doesn't sound like they were dating for that long anyway.
>>
>>29441306
>it is ridiculous that social circles shun you for being a conspiracy theorist.
Lol, you forgot part where he autistically brought it up repeatedly and made her colleagues watch a youtube video.
>>
>>29441306
I don't know how to tell you this, but there are no "laws of physics".
You don't understand the idea behind science in general, it seems.
>>
>>29440937

We're not too terribly off, friend. We were born during the most important time of the human race; the birth of the Internet. We can now communicate with essentially every other human being at inconceivably fast speeds. We can generate shared virtual worlds, which although crude at the moment, function socially almost as well. Do you think anyone during the days of the moon landing ever imagined they'd sit down next to their TV and control a virtual version of themselves in a world just as visually comprehensive as our own with floating islands and steampunk cities, being able to talk and interact with thousands of other people as well?

Regarding space; have you ever wanted to live in Antarctica? Would you consider that fun? Because space is exactly the same thing, except everything is a hundred times more dangerous. You'll be confined most of the time to cramped spaces, travel will be extremely costly (twice in a lifetime optimistically), and food will be restricted to one or two freeze-dried things.
>>
>>29441357
But when normies force their social standards upon robots it's okay?

When they try to push them into smalltalk it's okay?
>>
>>29441306
it nowhere says that whatever physics knowledge has been gained can be dunked in dustbin now. Modifications will be made in physics but not for moon stuff. science is perfect about moon and our journey to moon.
>>
>>29441395
Repeatedly bringing up moon landing conspiracy when nobody else wants to talk about it and making people watch a video is not small talk.
You might be autistic if you can't figure this out.
>>
>>29441357
>ew he made me watch a video on moon landings

That is so dumb and immature. I highly doubt that he brought it up out of nowhere and if he did so what? He is obviously sane enough to have a girlfriend unlike most of the people on this board.

>>29441418
>>29441371
Because its all theoretical and nothing is 100%. So get your head out the ground worm
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
>>29440419/

vote for nonvirginexit brobot
>>
>>29441433
Not my point you dumb norman. Normies often force social standards upon robots. Forcing them into social situations robots aren't familiar with. How is that different?

If normies are making someone uncomfortable it's somehow okay because they have the numbers? Dirty fucking normans.
>>
File: feels_bad.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>29441376

I know the first space explorers will only be the best of the best doctors and scientists and engineers. I'm not a part of that group, and I accept that. I would be OK with just vicariously living through others who are exploring and colonizing the solar system.

Tracking humanity's progress in space exploration would give me something to look forward to, something to live for, something to believe in. Life just feels so...empty knowing our entire species is confined to the same rock we have existed since day 1.
>>
>>29441473
>So get your head out the ground worm
>>29441482

Coincidence?
>>
>>29439520
>8 month long relationship
>bf says something retarded to her colleagues
>woman decides they probably aren't going to compatible in the long run.

I see no problem here.
>>
>>29441512
i think not thats an omen that you should vote for nonvirginbrexit
>>
>>29441473
If you can't heed social cues and interact with people don't expect them to hang out with you.
>He is obviously sane enough to have a girlfriend unlike most of the people on this board.

Not after his sperg out.
>>
>>29439520
This is the perfect example of bigotry. She is a bigot.
>>
>>29441473
you are trying to deny every argument but unable to give one good argument for MANNED mission on moon again.

try harder.
>>
>>29439520
Can someone please educate this woman on high functioning autism? I'm quite sure her male professional colleges can understand a younger college figuring out his opinions and facts for himself, but you've got to be the most intolerant human being if you fell in love with a person and only figured out that he's probably different and decide to leave them for it.
>>
>>29441714
>it's her fault if she breaks up with autist
Nobody is obligated to date spergs.
>>
Believing in conspiracy theories is extremely fucking taboo. If you don't have the social wherewithal to avoid marking yourself with that anchor, then yea women are going to lose 100% of interest in you.

They want a partner who can struggle and compete in society, socially, financially, ect. They don't want an autist who will ruin his reputation and embarrass her by thinking for himself and having illegal thoughts.
>>
The guys an idiot, but what an absolutely mercenary bitch. Oh no, others will disapprove, better ditch my boyfriend who is otherwise great.
>>
>>29439520

He went full autismo, but she is blowing that shit way out of proportion. She should just roll with the office jokes and it'll go stale eventually.
>>
>>29441784

Seriously, that is what a guy would do.
>>
how will i ever be happy in a relationship ( if i ever get myself into one ) if i have to hide my power level ?
>>
>>29441774
>thinking for himself
>is moonlanding hoaxer
lol don't make it sound so noble.
All it means is you're bad at thinking critically and examining evidence.
>>
>>29439520
B A C K
A
C
K
http://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill
>>
File: redditor.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
redditor.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>all these redditors in this thread who believe the moon landing was real
>>
>>29441833
>All it means is you're bad at thinking critically and examining evidence.

Not worse than what normies do.

>ew that is a low quality video from youtube so it must be false

If people were generally willing to consider and weigh new information, this wouldn't be a problem to begin with. Both sides are as guilty.
>>
Robots, understand that this woman would have done the same thing if even if the opinions he expressed were not as retarded.

For example, if he'd mentioned race and IQ, even if he didn't press the topic as he did here, she'd be fretting over whether to dump him in case her co-workers think that he's racist.

Women are natural conformists.
>>
>>29441473
>He is obviously sane
>believing in the moon landing hoax

Uh...
>>
>>29439520
>What will this do to my professional life?
>Calls in sick, twice
Moon contrarianism aside, she's every bit the retard her guy is.
>>
>>29441927
I honestly suspect that flat earth, pyramid, and moon landing conspiracies are "turds in the punchbowl": bogus conspiracies circulated to keep people's attention off more important conspiracies that do matter, like JFK's murder, 9/11, ect.
>>
>>29441938
They're not dismissing the video because of it's quality, they're dismissing it because they've weighed the evidence long before.
I'm not going to waste my time watching video about hwo the earth is flat.
>>
>>29441990
The earth is obviously flat, though.
>>
File: 1457394716200.png (266 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457394716200.png
266 KB, 1024x1024
>>29439520
Women are herd animals and the ultimate communists/tattles/secret police.

The totalitarians got to the cunts through feminism, and we are all SO FUCKED.

Goodbye freedom.
>>
>>29441943
>...

Normies suck. Watch conspiracy theory videos
>>
>>29441986
You honestly believe secret societies killing JFK isnt more far fetched than the moon landing being faked?

And if its not true, you really don't think these secret societies in power couldnt fake a moon landing?
>>
>>29442015
>The totalitarians

Terms like this are meaningless because they presuppose the existence of an international, institutionalized conspiracy, which is something people are not willing to consider as a possibility.

Just call it the jewluminati and let people whine about it. It's better than finessing the issue imo
>>
>>29442053
>covering up an assassination
>faking an event that the whole world is watching intensely, including members of an enemy nation scientific community

One of these is not like the other.
>>
>>29442053
>You really don't think these secret societies in power couldnt fake a moon landing?

Yea, easily.
>>
>>29442053
JFK conspiracy doesn't have to be that extreme, I personally think it's very plausible there's more to the story than the story we got. Not illumaniti junk but at least more to it.

Moon landing is way more implausible. The soviets didn't call us out on faking it, there's reflectors on the moon placed during missions, etc.
>>
>>29442105
>scientific community

Not as trustworthy as it seems. Money determines what studies get done. Media and Academia determine what studies get taken seriously.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth was totally shut down by the establishment, for example. Golden Rule always wins in the end. Always.
>>
>>29442105
Killing the president of the most powerful country in the world? Especially at that time??

>>29442126
The soviets speaking out against it could have caused the war to start
>>
>>29440184
True. Still makes me wonder why she makes a thread about it on reddit and considers dumping him because he might have
>other crazy crap rattling around inside his brain
Why not just wait for a while and get to know him a little better before jumping to conclusions?
>30 F
Ah yeah, them aging ovaries. Women at her age jump ship the second that they suspect they might be wasting their time.
>>
>>29442166
Ah yes, the evil scientific community. The cornerstone of any conspiracy theory nut. The scientific community is a hivemind that exists only to cover conspiracies and spread misinformation.

I'm a physics grad student and haven't been taken yet to see the UFOs so I could study their technologies. I'm sure it'll happen any day now.
>>
File: Margaret_Hamilton.gif (262 KB, 566x719) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Hamilton.gif
262 KB, 566x719
>>29439862
They did a lot of the math by hand anon.
Computers aren't magic devices that just shit out mathematics that humans can't do by hand, they just do it faster.
Pic related NASA technician with books of math and computer code for the apollo mission.
>>
>>29442197
>soviets lets us fake moon landing because we would have nuked them
this is retarded anon
>>
>>29439862
There's supposedly some "real" footage that looks really bad. Like, obviously fake 60s movie special effects tier.
>>
>>29442197
>Killing the president of the most powerful country in the world? Especially at that time??

JFK was going to take the US banks out of private hands, tie them to silver, give control of the money supply back to the people. The international banking cartels (i.e. jews i.e. jewluminati i.e. illuminati ect) can't have that. What does it matter to them if the US gets bombed to the stone age? They'll relocate to Europe.

Hitler tried to do the same thing for Germany. Gaddafi did the same thing for Libya (btw the US invaded and overthrew Libya recently. The media didn't really talk about that much).
>>
>>29442254
Its not retarded. Secret deals were made during that era why is that so far fetched?
>>
>>29442337
>Its not retarded
It quite clearly is.
>>
>>29440013
this pretty much don't show yer autims level in public behave yo self mr autist
>>
if you are considering to leave your partner because he made your friends feel uncomfortable one goddamn time youre retarded

hes not your freaking pet you can actually clearly communicate with him

am i really being conservative in this day and age to ask about their bond ? is there even an emotional bound between these "partners"

or is a parntership just considered as a slightly advanced mutual escortagreement ?
>>
>>29442291
Hitler was funded by the banks

I don't think its so much about the banks or else Ron Paul would have been killed for bringing a lot of this to light. Its mainly about him speaking out against secret societies

>>29442361
secret deals we made between the soviets and the US. You are retarded for not knowing history
>>
>>29442337
You'd think that at least one person working on the moon landing hoax would have spilled the beans. Or that one of the millions of amateur astronomers or radio amateurs would have noticed something off about the capsule and signal. But no.

There is ample evidence that it happened. You're going to have to disprove a lot of them to have some credibility. Which of course you can't.
>>
>>29442337
Because the soviets were willing to push the US, the cuban missile crisis was much more aggressive than calling out moon landing hoax.

And there's no documents that leaked from soviet side documenting this?
We know about close calls with nuclear subs but not even hint of moon landing hoax?
>>
>>29440979
Like fuckin magnets. HOW DO THEY WORK?
>>
>>29442414
>>29442415
I was never into the moon landing that much but I know compared to a lot of other conspiracies that are real this is not that far fetched
>>
File: 1453086218322.png (162 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1453086218322.png
162 KB, 500x486
>>29442507
>you can't be a manchild juggalo still full of awe and wonder at the mysteries of life
That video made me a bit jelly.
>>
Conspiracy tards are gullible fools masquerading as rational skeptics.
>>
>inb4 hurr wikipedia anyone can edit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Time to get to work, moon landing hoaxers. Just a few things for you to disprove.
>>
>>29442618
>still full of awe and wonder at the mysteries of life
You can be, the actual mysteries of the universe are so much more interesting than fucking magnetism.
>>
>>29442656
How do hoaxers explain away the reflectors?
>>
>>29442651
Better to be skeptical of your government and the powers that be than to be too believing.
>>
>>29442706
My guess is that everything is explained by the same:

>hurr it's a conspiracy
>>
>>29442726
There's a difference between skepticism and contrarianism.
>>
He's fucking stupid as dirt. She honestly did the right thing.
>>
>>29442726
Of course, I'm mainly referring to moon hoax, flat earth type conspiracies.
>>
>>29442678
Problem is that stuff requires some basic awareness of the world. I'm with the frogposter on this one, being as amazed by the small things around you on the most basic level would be fun as fuck, and you wouldn't get that sense of irrelevance on a cosmic scale you get when learning about space or other shit like that.

I just need miracles to fucking shock my eyelids
>>
Even in the current year, going to the moon AND SAFELY COMING BACK is impossible.
>>
File: 1453330104476.png (3 KB, 223x274) Image search: [Google]
1453330104476.png
3 KB, 223x274
>>29442678
>>29442843
Whoa dude
Holy shit these posts are Reddit as fuck.
>>
>>29442880
Mind telling us briefly why, and what your credentials/knowledge are about this subject?
>>
File: 1436330201828.jpg (754 KB, 2820x2113) Image search: [Google]
1436330201828.jpg
754 KB, 2820x2113
>>29442678
>>29442843
They're really fucking not. Disenchanting the tangible world is a spiritual catastrophe. Splitting hairs about minutiae of chemical interactions and the composition of some gas cloud billions of miles away are no substitute.

The sciences are constantly ungratefully looting the humanities ("we are all stardust xD") to disguise their essence as a morbid impulse toward vivisection of the soul oozing from cold and diseased minds.
>>
>>29442880
>>29442919
>inb4 muh cosmic rays
>>
File: 4CHAN RUINED 4CHAN.gif (2 MB, 226x169) Image search: [Google]
4CHAN RUINED 4CHAN.gif
2 MB, 226x169
>>29442899
My bad, i'll go back to frogposting.
>>
>>29442991
Humanity is a petrified fiction hiding from zero, a purgatorial imprisonment of dissolution, but to be stricken with sanctity is to bask in death like a reptile in the sun. God is dead, but more importantly, God is Death. The beginning of the secret is that death is immense.
>>
>>29439657
>except for one topic

One topic that clearly shows he is retarded. She finally figured out that he's either stupid, insane, or both.
>>
>>29439591
>Do you think they even listened to any evidence he gave? Or everyone just dismisses him outright as a fucking kook, and retards like you applaud it?
Dude, you don't get how society works. It doesn't matter what he said. It matters who he is, if he has low social status which he obviously does, he can say the exact same things as the BMOC says and he'll get ridiculed for it. Meanwhile the BMOC can say that Hillary is a reptilian or whatever the fuck and people will listen to him and nod in awe.
>>
File: 1437425516272.jpg (25 KB, 375x525) Image search: [Google]
1437425516272.jpg
25 KB, 375x525
>>29443813
>the BMOC can say that Hillary is a reptilian or whatever the fuck and people will listen to him and nod in awe.
>>
>>29443813
Yeah, just like the BMOC can say the moon landing was faked. Everyone will nod in awe and believe it.

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>29440282
Not him,but it's logical to assume all of the metal ores found on Earth can be found on the moon as well.In higher concentration.Might be other metals as well.I know almost nothing of lunar geology,but if you dig around you moght find the answer to your question,about the resources on the moon.But you won't because you don't care and just want to be a dumb little contrarian shit.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>29439859
stay mad we exposed your shitty home movie, americuck
>>
>>29444774
>In higher concentration.
Source for that claim?

And I thought it should be obvious to anyone, but we don't mine any resources from the moon because the cost of doing so is astronomical compared to what you get. It would make zero sense to do moon mining with current technology, as you'd need to spend a million times or more resources to mine for things you can get here on Earth.
>>
>>29441938
>Both sides are as guilty.
What are the people who know the moon landing happened because of ample indisputable evidence guilty of?
>>
>>29444950
In higher concentration,as in not mined at all.And yes I agree.There is no point as of yet to colonize the moon.And,no it's not obvious to me that transporting said resources would be too expensive.If people put their fucking mind to mining crap from the moon,then technology would adapt accordingly,and make it cost-effective.I don't think the moon landing's fake tbqh.
>>
I like how posting shit from reddit is just totally commonplace now and hardly turns a head...
>>
>>29446014
It's really expensive to launch things to the moon and back.
There's nothing there rare enough to justify that.
>>
>>29446051
Did you do research on lunar geology?Do people even know what ores are found on the moon,with any real certainty?
>>
>>29446199
Not him but I have heard theres an unusual amount of titanium on the moon
>>
File: reddigirl2.png (37 KB, 1299x205) Image search: [Google]
reddigirl2.png
37 KB, 1299x205
Yeah women can be pretty vile sometimes.
>>
File: 95462_original.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
95462_original.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>29439859
I didn't know The Doctor hung out on this board.
>>
File: 32q453245.png (165 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
32q453245.png
165 KB, 476x356
>>29440979

I'm walking into this one of my own free will.
>>
Have you even considered that the moon landing never happened?
Wow, murrikans are really brainwashed by their government. No wonder why they're so stupid.
>>
>>29443871
>>29444235
but he's right
pic related is the perfect example

can you imagine the ridicule some redneck would get for wanting to build a giant wall to keep out beaners and saying we should deport all muslims
>>
>>29439520
By the end of that post it's obvious she should end it anyway.
>>
>>29440174
>I'm a weirdo so weirdness is acceptable
>>
>>29439695
Then it's her fault for not getting his attention, saying she needed him for a moment, walking out of earshot and asking him not to talk about the moon landings.

Throwing away 8 months of your emotional life because your boyfriend talked about how he thought that the moon landings were fake?

Fuck off she is the nutcase here.
Who in their right mind would want to end a relationship of 8 months over this? If you've stayed together that long it means you're probably pretty infatuated abd seriously like each other , yet she considers this more important?

Extremely melodramatic
Poor him for having such a drsmaqueen as a gf
>>
>people still think we went to the moon for scientific purposes rather than just proving to Russia we're better than them
>>
File: typical_glober.jpg (266 KB, 1178x698) Image search: [Google]
typical_glober.jpg
266 KB, 1178x698
>"hahah... you morons really believe these random conspiracy theories you read online??"
>"ha, there is no proof of these... you need to stop being dummies who believe everything you're told..."
>"huh? why do I believe in the curvature? well, because bill nye told me about it, of course :^)"
>>
It's threads like these that make me realize I am never gonna make it. Even one silly opinion made her dump him. I am full of weird opinions, plus I am not good at talking to people. I'm fucked.
>>
File: 6_10-Smile-month.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
6_10-Smile-month.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
>>29439520

>why can't I be an utter weirdo and an idiot and still have a loyal gf?

OP, you are a fag.
>>
>>29439591
If someone thinks the moon landing is fake they are likely easy to be brainwashed/controlled despite what they believe about that particular meme to be redpilled.
Believing in chemtrails or no holocaust is when you can write them off as mentally retarded.
Those "theories" are so far from reality that the people who believe them purely want to stand out from the crowd and no other reason.
>>
>>29441395
>someone does something that's not OK so it's fine if I also do something that's not OK
>>
>>29439520
This is fucking hilarious, she needs to get that fucking sand out of her vagina.
>>
>>29441940
you realise that implying certain races are inferior to others is just as taboo, if not more so, than talking about conspiracy theories?
>>
>>29442604
>improbable things happen
>therefore, this improbable thing DID happen
>>
File: obama-sweating.jpg (32 KB, 630x358) Image search: [Google]
obama-sweating.jpg
32 KB, 630x358
>>29439859
Thank you, patriot-anon. Fuck these commies saying we faked it.
>>
File: 1465237030626.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1465237030626.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>29440872
We could totally have letters hand-carried to their recepients, but now we have email.

"Never send a human to do a machine's job.", and he was right. Humans can do, what, 6 hours of labor on the moon? Why the fuck would you bother sending people when the rover can perform longitudinal studies over years, never get tired or hungry, never sleep, and never need a return flight? And still be controlled by humans back on Earth? Or carry our automatic programs? Or both?

Does it make sense now?
>>
>>29441306
>gov't has secret technology we can't even comprehend

>govt wasn't able to moon landing because insufficient technology

Fucking pick one you complete retard.
>>
Sounds like what he did was autistic as fuck. If he had just mentioned the moon landings being fake once and then let everyone laugh about it and end it at that I don't think it'd be a big deal. But if he goes on and on in a strange way then he just looks like an idiot. People are judged by who they date so it could end up hurting the woman in her professional life.

And I'm not trying to white knight. I wasn't there so maybe the bitch was overreacting. Maybe his behavior wasn't bad enough to dump him but it definitely puts his character into question if he embarrasses a person in front of their coworkers and bosses.
>>
>>29439520
yeah that was fucking stupid of him and imagining him going up to all her friends showing some shitty video on his phone waiting for it to buffer makes me cringe.

however the fact that she is so worked up about it that she can't even go into work is ridiculous, i myself and everyone i know has done and said stupid shit, everyone does. get over it. holy shit
>>
>>29439859
God bless America, anon.
>>
>>29447787
This. Her playing hooky over something like this is about a trillion times more irresponsible and embarrassing since it has real ramifications in comparison. Let alone calling in twice in a row.
>>
>>29439520
This is really funny, but I don't blame her.. anyone who seriously thinks the moonlanding was fake, and thinks it's appropriate to mouth off about it - is pretty crazy.
>>
>>29447787
>>however the fact that she is so worked up about it that she can't even go into work is ridiculous
>>29447836
That's how women work, they just avoid everything "bad" because they can't deal with anything or solve anything by themselves.
>>
>>29440526
>We were in a dick-wagging competition with Russia

Yeah, what could there possibly be about having the ability to send missles in orbit? Totally just a dick waving competition.
>>
proof being yourself doesn't work
>>
Ill argue for hours on end as to why cognitive reductionism is dog shit or why Israelis have no right to complain about the actions of Palestinians in front of my Jewish girlfriend, and she doesnt give a fuck.
Im pretty vicious about it too, Im pretty polite and calm but I tend to say the sentence "Thats not at all right" a lot.
>>
>>29439862
How does computing power correlate to a rocket's ability to get off the ground, and how does the development of televisions, and entirely different type of technology, relate to this at all? Do you believe airplanes didn't really exist in the early 20th century because computers didn't exist yet? It sounds like you don't know a single thing about how either of those technologies work.
>>
>>29439520
I dont think it was the fact that he holds a contrarian view but that he shared it with her "professional" friends. Women are shallow and need constant validation, most of which they get from each other. She got a man to wash away her concerns about not being like her older compatriots, but got more than what she bargained for when her man decided to do things without consulting her.

She a controlling bitch
>>
>>29439520
Wait until she finds out Teletubbies is communist propaganda.
>>
File: falstaff.jpg (11 KB, 127x127) Image search: [Google]
falstaff.jpg
11 KB, 127x127
>>29439520
this is why women shouldn't be able to work or vote
just fucking kill me already, i want off of this ride
>>
>>29439941
There are mirrors left on the surface of the monn you can fire a laser at and then watch it return to earth, the flag is also bleqched white from constant sun exposure
>>
File: 1466311263227.png (316 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1466311263227.png
316 KB, 516x526
>believing in the moon landing
>>
>>29450437
But China did get there first.
>>
>>29446823

>someone is crazy/stupid for daring to challenge my sacred cow

lol
>>
>>29439520
this is a major red flag. he's obviously on the spectrum if he can't pick up social cues i dont blame her. she's 30. she has about 6-7 years before having children is no longer an option. if she dumps him now she can find better man and potential father for her kids with a little time to spare.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.