[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The White Working Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 116thStreet.jpg (402 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
116thStreet.jpg
402 KB, 1280x853
Who here also feels that the white, uneducated working class is a cancer on the well-being of these United States? I can't be the only robot that feel this way.

All they do is whine about how they played by the rules, worked hard and are losing their place in society without having the self-awareness to realize how the world around is changing and if they refuse to adapt they will be left behind.

I say this as a highly educated white urban dweller in the Northeast.
>>
>>29439109
OP here again -- also curious of the racial/class/education backgrounds of those who feel similarly.
>>
>>29439109
>Who here also feels that the white, uneducated working class is a cancer on the well-being of these United States?
I feel that the Unites States is the cancer on the well-being of the rest of the planet.
>>
Le roastie bait thread
>>
>>29439127
you think we'd do better if China or Russia had the US level of global influence
>>
>>29439170
Sure isn't, but nice try
>>
>>29439127
>le united states is worst country XD
Go home to mohammed eurofag
>>
So, uh, how do you stop the downtrodden masses from burning down your soaring highrises and shooting your flying cars with lasers and stuff?
>>
File: yp5WKlU.jpg (250 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
yp5WKlU.jpg
250 KB, 640x960
>>29439109
If you think everyone is capable of going to college or even graduate then you're a goof.
>>
>>29439109
>i say this as a kek with a womyns studies degree
FTFY
>>
>>29439109
go back to tumblr

occc
>>
>>29439109
>>29439126
Niggers are the primary problem of the WORLD
>>
Fucking privileged elitist shitlords. Take your candyass back to New England and stop lowkey advocating to for a Purge.
>>
>>29439422
I appreciate the stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm Protesant and hold a BSc in Mechanical Engineering
>>
File: Patriot.jpg (93 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
Patriot.jpg
93 KB, 720x588
>>29439109
I live in the southeast where these assholes live.

I hate them, they have the most Chad and Stacy kids in the world, they're fat selfish pricks, and heavy polluters.

They go to Cletus rather than scientist for their environmental stances, get offended by everything yet believe everyone else to be language police, and judge everyone they know. Fuck them.
>>
>>29439109
Honestly if you're white and you can't even get to a white collar job you should be deported.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.