[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me >6/10 asian guy >not really a mess as some people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466305448571.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466305448571.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Be me

>6/10 asian guy
>not really a mess as some people here
>fall for the ''ask a ugly girl out'' meme
>literally asks a 5/10 skinny grill
>''sorry anon but I love Chad''

I would recommend you people to don't even try, if you are not at least an 8/10 you will never find a pure/virgin grill. We are fated for Chad leftovers.
>>
>>29439085
Every time I see a retard rate himself I divide the score by 2.
>3/10

I divide by 2 again for Asian, poo in loo, or niggers since they are severely lacking in self-awareness.
>1.5/10

Yeah, you're way out of your league. I'm not surprised it happened.
>>
I bet you tried a white girl didn't you?
>>
>>29439107
B-b-b-b-u-t mom says I'm pretty
>>
>>29439107
Thank you for leaving my people out of this.
>>
>>29439112
Yep, they are all ruined aren't them?
>>
>>29439151
Sand nigger counts as nigger and poo in loo.
>>
>>29439164
No idiot, if you were a 5/10 white guy you might have had a chance but white girls will only make exceptions for non whites if they're extremely trashy or if you're Tyrone or whatever the equivalent Asian version of Chad is. Otherwise you're in the bottom of the barrel. Try asking ah Asian girl out.
>>
>>29439085
Hey man nice guys finish last right? When the girls are approaching their middle ages they want stability. After the cock carousel ride is over we'll get to be their virgin husbandos.

It's a wonderful thing. Nice. Guys. Finish. Last.

Ps my mom thinks I'm handsome
>>
>>29439249
ARE
R
E

YOU
O
U

RETARDED?
E
T
A
R
D
E
D
?

Azn women are cucking machines and only care for whites and bbc.
>>
>>29439107
You seem pretty smart. Almost too smart to be a "robot". Where's your gf you fucking normie? :^)
>>
>>29439513
Sucking my cock
>>
>>29439528
Absolutely disgusting you filthy normieshit
>>
>>29439085
Do you have good ABS anon?
Are you lifting?
Do you have decent hair?
Do you don't have glasses?
Is your skin smooth?

If you answered "no" on any of those question then you're maybe, MAYBE 5/10 at best.

And fuck skinny girls. Why don't you get some fatty, make her slim and dependant on you and have an emotional slave?
>>
>>29439638
I don't care how bad a girl looks but fat, holy shit, it's the only thing a fucking whore should do is to lose weight and it's easy as fuck, it's their obligation to don't be fat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.