[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a mentally ill girl, robot? What degree of craziness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14
File: fingering.webm (2 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
fingering.webm
2 MB, 720x720
Would you date a mentally ill girl, robot?
What degree of craziness?

Depression? Borderline? Agoraphobic? Psychotic?
>>
mentally ill = defective low quality bad genes

Only good for fucking suppose she's hot.
>>
I'll try almost anything at this point, as long as shes not shitting herself or trying to murder me.
>>
>>29437851
I sort of have, it's kind of a long story but the tldr of it is I ended up in a mental hospital for a couple of weeks, during that time I was banging a girl with BPD.
>>
>>29437851
All of them except for borderline. Agoraphobic and depressed are actual good things. Things you can help them with. I'd love to have an agoraphobic gf desu.
>>
File: zvan is a reverse vampire.png (374 KB, 393x611) Image search: [Google]
zvan is a reverse vampire.png
374 KB, 393x611
>>29437851

This is a warning to all the high functioning autists here. Do not date a girl who has a personality disorder, like Borderline etc. These people are social vampires, and live their lives like the drama is cranked up to 11.

It's fine for a hookup, but these are not relationship material girls.

These people are one step away from full on sociopath at best.
>>
>>29438055
>>29438055
What about avoidant personality disorder?
>>
>Depression
Yes.

>Borderline
No.

>Agoraphobic
Yes.

>Psychotic
Depends on the kind of episodes.
>>
>>29438055
>I have literally never met someone with BPD, like ever.
>>
>>29438092
I have and those girls are fucking nuts
They're bitchy hormonal women on steroids
>>
>>29438119
You've clearly not. You sound like you've just met a tumblr bitch who excused her shitty behaviour as "BPD" because some Facebook test said she had it.
>>
>>29437851

>Depression
Yes
>Borderline
Isn't that all of them though? (^: Have before.
>Agoraphobic
Definitely.
>Psychotic
Depends on what we're talkin about and how severe.
>>
>>29438157
Sounds like you're talking out of your ass. They are mental stress and will snap out of nowhere.
>>
>>29438183
>Oh noes someone with mental issues might snap

You sound like a whiny little bitch. Anyway what you're describing is more like histrionic personality disorder.
>>
>>29438157
He has a point, a big part of borderline is they are really fucking bad at relationships, they exist either in a "you're the best thing ever" or "I fucking hate you and you hate me too" state, and are constantly insecure.

At least look up the criteria before you post about these things, if you're not willing to do any proper research.

>>29437851
I think dating anyone with an uncontrolled mental illness is a bad idea, depending on severity, obviously. It's never going to be a healthy relationship, and odds are there's going to be at the very least dependency issues going on.
>>
>>29438157
Faggot, I dated a BPD cunt and she had fuck all empathy.
Compulsive liar, weird fucking mind games, tossed me aside like it was nothing when someone else showed interest in her.
Back to your safe space with you if you can't handle the facts.
>>
>>29437851
I'd do depressed/agoraphobic but not BPD/psychotic

I'm not going to die because you want a BF
>>
>>29438243
Mate, Histrionic has nothing to do with how often you snap, it's defined by a pattern of what's essentially extreme attention seeking behaviours.
>>
Had a short fling with a crazy homeless woman I helped out. She had like, schizophrenia and shit and I found out she wasn't actually homeless and was just so nuts she lived like a homeless person.
>>
>>29438304
Story time? Sounds interesting, what was she like?
>>
File: 1466261806827.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
1466261806827.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>29438243
>You're not real enough of a man to handle a girl who will constantly lie, yell and cry at you out of fucking nowhere because she's literally crazy
Either you are a pyschobitch that's mad that she can't get a bf or you're some thirsty beta who's with one and is deluded enough to think that her batshit insane behavior is fine. Relationships shouldn't be filled with drama day after day.
>>
>>29438338
She was basically just insane. Thought there were evil spirits and stuff in her home which is why she left, and had all sorts of weird compulsions. Like when I had her living with me, she could have been anywhere but chose to live in the closet because apparently it was safer from being "watched".
>>
Most of the chad dudes I knew in high school actually fucked up pretty badly by eventually knocking up one of their slutty GFs and got roped into staying with them. One GF was pretty bad and beat the shit out him, threw a coffee mug and nailed in the head from like ten feet away.

Really glad I'm single.
>>
>>29437906
same but i do not care if she tries to kill me because i cannot do it meself.
>tfw you join a dating site looking for a female and all the gays hit you up
>females are only looking chad-type
>no females in kentucky
>>
File: i dunno.png (16 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.png
16 KB, 900x900
I'd prefer it because I'm fucked right the hell up too and I doubt I could have any sort of empathic connection with some normie bitch
>>
>>29437851
The only girl I ever really cared about had depression, that's how we met actually ... (We met at a depression recovery center)
>>
>>29437906
if she's shitting herself during sex that would be kinda hot

literally fucking the shit out of her
>>
Do normies consider agoraphobia to be a bad thing? Because it would make sense, and we wouldn't be able to find them because they're afraid of leaving safe areas. I don't think robots would mind that though. Just imagine trying to go outside with her after much convincing and seeing her hesitate, and after a few meters seeing her start to cry and walk back with her to comfort her. That would be amazing.

What do you think robots? are agoraphobic girls the best candidates for being your gf? If so, how would you ever find one?
>>
I am dating a mentally ill girl.
>>
>>29438277
>>29438283
Niggas I have BPD, I've met a lot of people that have it. I've got to say what you're describing is mostly alien to me (although 'they exist either in a "you're the best thing ever" or "I fucking hate you and you hate me too" state, and are constantly insecure.' is kind of accurate, except that's not 100% of your existence)
>>
>>29438586
>seeing her hesitate, and after a few meters seeing her start to cry
>That would be amazing.
As a girl with agoraphobia, I say to you: you're a fucking scumbag, and I hope you know it.
I would rather put myself on fire than entertain a sadist like you.
>>
I wouldn't mind it if she owned it, knowing you have issues and addressing them isn't a bad thing.

I guess the distinction is that I'd even date a serial killer if she was in control and planned, but the ones who totally lose it and go nuts are too risky.
>>
>>29438586
True agoraphobia is a difficult thing to have a relationship with, damn near impossible if you both have it. Being around someone literally 24/7 gets fucking grating after even a couple of days, and if you can't leave the house to get away, it's not going to end well.

And even if just one partner has it, you'd constantly have to do everything at their house. Which can be okay, but feels a bit underwhelming too.

It's less destructive than other illnesses that will just fuck the relationship, but it's not optimal. Also, picking one simply because they can't meet other people is a shitty thing to do, you're just taking advantage of them.

>>29438619
Are you actually diagnosed with it? Because even just the diagnostic criteria (and not the myriad other shit that defines the disorder) focuses on severe issues with interpersonal relationships, especially intimate ones.
>>
>>29438586
Of course it's a bad thing. I'm fucked up mentally but I don't pretend that my issues are actually good for me

>hey babe let's go to the cinema
>no
>hey babe let's just go for a walk
>no
>hey babe let's do fucking anything other than sit in your room and rarely talk and maybe sometimes have shit sex
>no

I feel for people with agoraphobia, because it's so restrictive when you consider modern life. You shouldn't use it as an easy way to comfort a girl and feel good about yourself
>>
>>29438619
>(although 'they exist either in a "you're the best thing ever" or "I fucking hate you and you hate me too" state, and are constantly insecure.' is kind of accurate, except that's not 100% of your existence)
People don't want random emotional swing drama to deal with. Women already do that when they're mentally healthy.
>>
Sure, I prefer the rejects anyway
>>
>>29438586
That's example is just about the worst mental image ever.

I could make it work because I'm super overprotective, but you're severely underestimating the impact it has.
>>
>>29437851
>Agoraphobic

sounds nice and adventurous
>>
>>29438633
Okay I may have phrased that completely fucking wrong...

actually...

looking back on that scenario, I should probably kill myself.
>>
>>29438638
desu, in a scenario where only she has it I wouldn't mind it being underwhelming. I'd just like the idea of making them a little happier. However, seeing that sadistic shit I just posted I no longer trust myself to not put any potential gf into a situation where she would be scared just so I could comfort her.
>>
>>29438586

Not gonna lie, an agoraphobic girl is probably the ideal for me because I have pretty bad trust issues, am possessive, and jealousy issues. If my gf was agoraphobic then it would be a lot easier for me to trust her, and I'm introvert as fuck so we could just chill at home all the time and do indoor stuff for the most part

>downloading shows and movies to watch together
>playing vidya together/her watching me play vidya
>reading books together
>just being together literally 24/7

Closest I came was a long distance relationship where we were in skype calls literally the moment we were both awake to the moment we both went to bed. She asked me to keep an eye on her a couple times while she slept with webcam on, and I slept on the floor by my computer a couple times with so I could have mine on for her. It was amazing.
>>
>>29437851
Literally any
I dont care how often, or severe it is when shit hits the fan, i just want a gf

My only requirement is that they never cheat. You could fucking beat me for hours each day as long as you don't cheat on me.
>>
>>29437851
I would only date a woman who has something similar to me. So OCD, anxiety disorders, avoidant personality disorder and autism.

I couldn't date a depressed girl. I've never suffered with depression and I wouldn't be able to handle it. Histrionic, Narcissistic and Borderline personality disorders are the types of people I could never get along with and I find such people overwhelming. And the type of people I actively try to avoid.

Agoraphobia, probably not. Even though I stay inside a lot, I still like to go out. Psychopathy or an anti-social personality disorder are also problems I couldn't deal with.
>>
>>29438633
I would love it.

-slp
>>
>>29437851
Depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia? sure. Would be nice to be around someone who understands. Fuck cluster b though.
>>
>>29437851
>Would you date a mentally ill girl, robot?
Yes. Most likely as practice gf if she's not cute.
>What degree of craziness?
My limit is mania. No need for yanderes. I have manic episodes myself where I seem extroverted but I can never approach women.
>Depression? Borderline? Agoraphobic? Psychotic?
Yes. No if there ever was or will be self harm. Yes if she isn't full blown alzheimers. No to schizophrenia tier. My mom is enough.
>>
I just started dating a depressed girl, what should I expect anons?
>>
As long she doesn't cheat and is not an autistic potato everything is fine
>>
I dated a woman with schizophrenia and OCD. She was heavily medicated and wasn't completely insane, so our relationship was surprisingly stable. I had to be very patient with her, but it was worth it.
>>
>>29438863
If just one person has it it's easier, sure, but yeah, I think you're falling into the trap a lot of people who idealise mental illness in a partner do, where it's about being able to have them rely on you.

It's not sadistic, that person was just angry at you, but it's closer to most likely you feeling that a normal partner would have no reason to rely on you, that you personally may not have anything in particular to offer them, while someone with agoraphobia you can help to recover and be happier and better, that's something you can provide. And there's nothing wrong with that necessarily, you're not a bad person for it, it just probably wouldn't be the healthiest relationship.

I might be wrong though, I'm just kind of chucking out a theory that makes sense to me here, so feel free to call me a retard armchair psychologist if I'm wrong.

>>29438865
That's taking advantage of the person anon, and is a very shitty thing to do. You shouldn't date someone just because they literally can't do any better, if your trust issues are that bad, you should work on them before you even consider bringing someone else into your life.

Also, word of advice, literally anyone gets fuckign annoying as fuck to be around 24/7, everyone needs their own space.
>>
>>29438952
>Also, word of advice, literally anyone gets fuckign annoying as fuck to be around 24/7, everyone needs their own space.
And in the case of dependant disorder?
>>
>>29438952

>It would probably be easier for me to trust someone like this
>YOU'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER

What.

>You shouldn't date someone just because they literally can't do any better

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant friendo. I've never dated anyone for any one reason, or even a small handful of reasons. It's not like I'm specifically seeking out agoraphobic girls. None of them that I have date have been actually.

And my trust issues are always being worked on of course. I'm much better than I used to be.
>>
>>29437851
No.

Mentally ill girls are the most selfish people on the planet. She will cheat on you. It is a fact. And if she cuts herself watch your back, her knife might stick itself in your back one night because she's a goddamn psychopath who cuts herself.

No girlfriend is better than a crazy girlfriend.
>>
>>29439007
It's the same thing, they rely on other people to make decisions, but still need some time alone.

>>29439045
>What.

That's not what they (or you) said anon. Dating someone simply because they can't do any better than you as a result of a disorder is a shitty behaviour, you're just looking for someone who you don't even need to control, they already have an illness that stops them acting in any way you deem wrong.

>I've never dated anyone for any one reason, or even a small handful of reasons. It's not like I'm specifically seeking out agoraphobic girls. None of them that I have date have been actually.

Well then that's great. If you did fall massively for an agoraphobic chick, all the best to you. It seemed more like you were saying the agoraphobia itself is a desirable attribute, because you'd never have to worry about them betraying you. Which is an unhealthy way to view relationships, agoraphobia is an illness, and if the only thing that makes you trust them is that they can't leave the house, it's not going to be a very happy relationship. You'll just assume they can cheat online.

>And my trust issues are always being worked on of course. I'm much better than I used to be.

That's really great anon, I wish you all the best, and hope you can eventually have a relationship between two healthy adults, that's satisfying and supportive for both.
>>
>>29439045
Anything except Borderline. I dated one. Was so incredibly emotionally abusive, and she had no empathy.

I guess on the bright side if I ever date anyone else it will make them seem really easy to deal with in comparison.
>>
>>29438865
Sounds nice

Sad to hear it ended
>>
I'm dating a NEET girl with major depression, social anxiety, a driving phobia, and major body image issues. The only time we aren't together is when I'm at work, and I miss her every second that I'm gone. We spend all of our free time playing video games, watching anime/movies/etc. together, cuddling, talking, playing board games, cooking together, all stuff that's indoors and away from other people. She absolutely can't stand going outside, and I have a myriad of issues myself, so we wind up around only each other in all of our spare time. We've been together for over a year and a half now, and I love her even more now than I did when we first got together. I think that it's because our mental illnesses (especially the paranoia/possessiveness) compliment each other so well that we're able to be around each other constantly without getting sick of it. She's unmedicated and doesn't go to therapy so I'm her main form of support, and I do everything I can to help her feel her best. She is also incredibly supportive and understanding.

I don't think I could ever date a girl with a personality disorder or schizophrenia though. I need to be able to have an influence over her illness, not be completely unable to do anything about it.

tl;dr codependency is absolutely a viable option but shit isn't easy if you have little patience or like your independence
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
yes i would definetely, but that will maybe be not worth for the girl, i don't think i could possibly help her
>>
>>29439169
How the fuck do you even meet these girls

help
>>
>>29439208
I met her on /r9k through a drawthread
>>
>>29439169
>>29439208
this

I'm so fucking original
>>
>>29439247
>women
>/r9k/

>implying
>>
I'm a guy with Biploar, Depression, S.A.D., PTSD, and some kind of psychosis sometimes.

Sure, I'd date her! I get off on helping people who need it. I'd love to be that emotional support!
>>
>>29439267
It's easy, you can meet any sort of women you want, just open up your reply to thread box, and make them up! Make sure it's an idealised version of something that people might want, and people will fall for it.

Seriously, that anon is clearly just roleplaying. Either that, or he's delusional about the reality of who his partner is, which is just as likely.
>>
>>29437851

All roasties are mentally ill.
>>
>>29439324
You can meet women just like you on tumblr, self diagnosing retard.
>>
>>29439363
>when you realize it isn't self-diagnosed
>when you realize women don't even like me anyway because I'm so sad
>It doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>29439169

how's her hygiene ?
>>
>>29439461
Mate, you literally can't be diagnosed with bipolar and depression at the same time, bipolar contains depressive episodes, it's mutually exclusive.

And Seasonal Affective Disorder can't be diagnosed if the episodes could be explained by the presence of any other mood disorder, which MDD or Bipolar would count as.

I didn't even talk about the PTSD or supposed psychosis, but it's pretty likely you've just made those up too.
>>
File: 1466343875673.png (710 KB, 1168x1184) Image search: [Google]
1466343875673.png
710 KB, 1168x1184
All women are mentally ill if we're going to be honest.
>>
>>29439143

Yeah definitely not. It's not desirable in and of itself, I just think that it might push their personality and interests/hobbies closer in line with my own since I vastly prefer staying in for relaxing times. I'm always concerned about being too boring for girls. I've even wondered before if I was agoraphobic, but as the years passed I realized I'm just kind of anti-social and introverted.

>>29439161

It was really nice. If I had the money I would've moved out to where she lived in a heartbeat. The couple months we got to be together in person were amazing.

It ended on friendly terms as well at least. Her college courses were getting heavier and she didn't have the time much to be on and with me. Plus she said after meeting in person, the distance was much harder to handle. She missed being physically with me too much and we both knew there was no way either one of us could afford to move any time soon the way things were going.
>>
>>29439486
yeah this

I could cope with a mental girl, but she has to be able to wash her cooch and wipe her ass properly
>>
>>29439532
That makes sense, but if I can be honest, I think someone that's just also introverted would suit you better than an agoraphobe. Sometimes you might want to go out somewhere, or be able to do stuff, and it would suck to not be able to do that, and have them rely on you to run any necessary errands constantly.

Agoraphobia's an illness for a reason, it really does impact peoples ability to function.
>>
As long as it's not something like bipolar or multiple personality disorder,

fucking crazy cunts
>>
Yeah definitely, mentally ill people are way funnier than normies
>>
>>29437851

how the fuck do you date an agoraphobic? at their place?
>>
>>29439588

Naturally. Like I said, agoraphobia in and of itself isn't attractive. I would support her efforts working on it and trying to get out more. What few outdoor things I enjoy are relatively relaxed as well, and don't really involve other people, so encouraging her to join me for those might be a nice stepping stone. The errands thing isn't really an issue for me but I know what you mean.
>>
I cannot meaningfully connect with someone who doesn't understand what depression is or how it works.
My dating pool consists of depressed girls and women who study or work in psychology (many presumably crazy as well).
>>
>>29439588
not him, but I love going outside to hike or do other stuff, and I would have no problem staying inside for someone.
>>
>>29439740
I get that, and that is reasonable, if you're willing to do that stuff then there's no reason it couldn't work, it seemed like you were saying something very different though.

>>29439875
You probably shouldn't identify so heavily with depression if that's the case anon. It doesn't define who you are.

>>29439907
I can almost guarantee that you would, if you could never do the things you enjoy to do with your partner, you'd get frustrated with them. You're forgetting this isn't just for a couple weeks or something, but a long term commitment.
>>
>Borderline
I have. Multiple suicide attempts. Also anorexia. She was also alcoholic. Best sex ever. She ate my cum last week and now she is in rehab. Going to fuck her more when she get out.

She have 10+ orbiters and I'm happy to cuck them all.
>>
>>29437851
That is one hot fruit
>>
>easy to manipulate
>they'll stay with you even when you treat them like shit and abuse them
>literally a free emotional and physical punching bag you can cum inside of
what's the problem here? it's guaranteed sex for at least a few years and when they want to start a family you just hightail it
or you could have a vasectomy and not tell them
>>
>>29440064
There's a lot more where it came from
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUlI02OHjU
>>
>>29440087
Wow, you sound like a cool guy anon, how do I become as cool and edgy as you?
>>
>>29439558
>>29439486
It's about as good as mine, which isn't great. I don't hold her to any standard higher than my own though, so I can't complain.
>>
>>29440391
what level are we talking

-doesn't wash her hands regularly
or
-smells slightly of stale sweat at the end of the day
or
-has dried shit in her asscrack
>>
>>29439987
Would you have to stay with them 24/7? Can you leave for like 3 hours to go on a hike by yourself and return afterwards?
>>
I dated an autistic girl. Not really a mental illness, but similar.
She's so fucking cute, like a little kid. Very happy and cuddly and so innocent.
>>
>>29439247
Which drawgame fags were you?
>>
>>29441756
>tfw autistic girl
>tfw no bf
fuck y o u

hurry up and redpill the bitch
>>
If someone's willing to put up with my mental instability I'll put up with theirs
>>
>>29437851
Preferably, she would have something that could be easily warded away with the open palm.
>>
>>29441866
We broke up
>>
>>29441991
you should have redpilled the whore
>>
Depression?
yes
Borderline?
no
Agoraphobic?
yes
Psychotic?
yes

Also that webm made me horny
>>
File: 3ITBN2h.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
3ITBN2h.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>29442098
I'm always happy to help increase sexual deviance
>>
>>29441866
What sort of autism?
>>
i'd probably date a girl with anything

>>29438633
i don't think he meant it like you understood it

i for one am really protective and i have a big fetish for girls i could take care of blind/amputee/depressed etc. even if they don't really need it it would be cute to push them around in a wheelchair around town and lift them to bed like a princess :3

i don't know why people think it's creepy, i mean somebody might understand it as exploitative but as a genuine autist i find showing affection really difficult

>>29441866
w-where are you from
>>
File: 1456802399212.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1456802399212.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
>>29437851
depends
>Cluster B PD's, sociopathy/other conduct disorders, bipolar I, severe schizophrenia, ADHD-PH, low-functioning autism
these are the ones you really need to avoid

>Cluster C PD's (excluding avoidant),paranoid PD, OCD, high-functioning autism, ADHD-C, substance abuse disorders, dissociative disorders, mild schizophrenia, narcolepsy, MDD, PTSD, eating disorders
questionable, but depending on the person might be fine, could make things interesting or could make things terrible

>Cluster A PD's (excluding paranoid), avoidant PD, GAD, SAD, dysthymia, agoraphobia, Bipolar II, mild autism, SCT, ADHD-PI
if anything, I would prefer someone with one of these disorders over a normal person

not that it matters or anything, since the chances of me actually dating someone are very slim
>>
>>29442731
Are you my clone or something?
>>
Schizoid is the easiest to handle, can even be easier than the healthy one. At worst it will feels like you don't have a gf.
>>
>>29437851
>Would you date a mentally ill girl, robot?
no i'm pretty mentally unstable i would probably kill her or she would kill me
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw too mentally fucked to be with a mentally ill gf
It doesn't end lads.
>>
>>29437851
>Depression
>Agoraphobic
Yeah, if they were at a point where they were trying to overcome them.

>Borderline
>Psychotic
That just sounds like a recipe for abuse.

>>29438074
>avoidant personality disorder
Definitely. I have a great deal of empathy for AvPD sufferers, although I'd have to take care not to conflate their experience with my own.
>>
>>29442964
I could probably shave myself with that edge.
>>
File: GLLsftz.jpg (419 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
GLLsftz.jpg
419 KB, 1440x2560
for all of you retards who think dating someone with BPD is okay go ahead and try being friends with this piece of shit for at least 2 months if you manage then let me know if your opinions changed

http://steamcommunity.com/id/monokuromi

i left her 2 months in after everything we got to was daily drama and arguments with her blaming me for everything and guilt tripping me, using "I was just opening up to you, no need to take anything personally." as an excuse for her behavior.

after leaving, 2 weeks in she settles up with my best friend and they get in a relationship, she does the same crap to him then breaks up with him for one of his friends who's parents are rich and afford him all he wants.

it's not fucking worth it, if you wanna ride a rollercoaster go do it in amusement park, don't ride and emotional one

>pic related is a photo she sent me back when we were together
>>
Currently dating a BPD girl for 5 months
not going to lie, it's fucking hard but she actually is my first gf so I stand everything
she is lovely, beautiful, incredibly funny and the sex is great.
>>
>>29443206
Ree

Glad you made it out alive
>>
>>29440469
smells slightly of stale sweat at the end of the day, doesn't brush hair every day but I like her unkempt so it works out
>>
Dating a borderline girl. I'm diagnosed antisocial so she's my Cluster B-abe and I'm her Cluster B-ro.

It's nice. I love her and she's beyond eager to please.
>>
File: 1461695241744.jpg (62 KB, 942x1316) Image search: [Google]
1461695241744.jpg
62 KB, 942x1316
>>29437851
Depression? a-ok. Anxiety? a-ok. Agoraphobic? a-ok. Low self-esteem? a-ok. Overlaps between these four problems? Also okay. Any other illness and I'd have to seriously reconsider (more than I already would). I dated a girl who was BPD and the whole shitstorm that followed dumping her broke me as a person for a few months. I think people vastly overlook how important it is to be with a mentally stable partner.
>>
>>29443192
Why is there a pentagram and a rune? Is she retarded?
>>
I have derealisation/depersonalisation and an eating disorder, but am otherwise am fit, healthy and functional. What's my score? Bearing in mine the ED keeps me slim and a fair amount of muscle on me.
>>
>>29437851

No Bipolar or BPD, I can't handle that bullshit.
>>
For some reason borderline girls drive me fucking wild. So yes, I would love to date one. We could go on a wild self destructive journey and completely ruin our lives together. That would be perfect.
>>
>>29444603
>do you have a vagina
>yes

congrats you're hired.
>>
>>29444603
Depends. How bad of an eating disorder are we talking.
>>
File: 2015-02-11-16-15-47-219.jpg (239 KB, 728x1468) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-11-16-15-47-219.jpg
239 KB, 728x1468
>>29444761

Well this is the most recent picture I took but I've put on more muscle since then.
>>
>>29444648
I'm with you on bipolar, but considering I fit the criteria pretty well (on a low level I don't actually have it) for BPD I could probably put up with it.

Hell the girl I've got a crush on probably has one, tells me she feels like shit a lot of the time and has done stuff like delete social media and not reply to texts to avoid talking to people. I'd say it's attention seeking but she seemed surprised when I saw her in person and asked her if she was ok, she probably didn't want people to notice.

Grew up with a pretty abusive mum so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>29437851
Would you date a mentally ill girl, robot?
>Depression?
Yes.
>Borderline?
Probably not. Depends on which specific symptoms they display.
>Agoraphobic?
I'd love that. We could shut ourselves in together. My ideal life would exactly like what >>29439169 described his life is like.
Psychotic?
I don't think I fully understand what that kind of relationship would be like, so I probably shouldn't answer that.
>>
>>29444789

What kind of eating disorder is it? Do you just not eat much or do you binge and purge, or what?

If you put on a little bit of weight you'd be my ideal. Dem hips.
>>
>>29444936

No purging, I have a sister with bulimia and I saw first-hand how much that fucks up your teeth. I just restrict to around 1000 cals a day, give or take, and exercise regularly.
>>
>>29444845
Wait being the failed normie I am I got BPD mixed up with APD. I'm an idiot
>>
>>29444965
Yeah, I was going to say something. Also, I think you mean AvPD, not APD. I'm assuming you meant avoidant personality disorder, not antisocial personality disorder.
>>
>>29444959

Well then you're good. Would gf assuming we got along well.
>>
>>29437851
>Depression?
no way, unless she was about to get out of it
>Borderline
no way she gonna dump me because rng
>Agoraphobic
sure, I ain't Chad I don't wanna make out with her in the middle of the damn town square
>Psychotic
HELL TO THE FUCKING YES!
>>
>>29445022
Have you ever been around psychotic people before? Do you know what psychosis actually is?
>>
>>29444986
Yeah that, I'm not the most knowledgable with mental illness even though I come here a lot. Honestly I should learn more, been thinking about getting myself checked just in case.
>>
Never had a diagnosis, but barely finished HS. Parents give me money to live, more closely though to keep me from going near and embarassing them.

would r9k date me?
>>
>>29445014

Even with the whole derealisation shit? You're awfully generous man.

>>29445039

This, psychotic people are not actually cool or fun to be around. True sociopaths are fucking terrifying and you need to avoid creating connections with them completely.
>>
>>29445075
Psychosis has absolutely nothing to do with sociopathy. Sounds like you don't know what psychosis actually is either.
>>
>>29445130

Why are you telling me this, I'm not >>29445039.
>>
>>29445182
I realize you're not that poster, because I am that poster. I'm telling you that if you're putting psychotic people and sociopathic people in the same category you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>29445207

Well are we discussing either psychosis or psychopathy specifically.
>>
>>29445075
Sociopaths are not psychotic. A lot of people confuse "psychopathy" with "psychosis," and think that "psychopathy" is a synonym for "sociopathy." In reality, socipathy and psychopathy used to distinguish between someone who exhibited antisocial behavior because of their upbringing or genetics. Now they are synonyms for antisocial personality disorder. Someone who suffers from antisocial personality disorder is not psychotic. Someone who suffers from schizophrenia is likely psychotic. People who experience severe manic episodes also suffer from psychosis. It also affects several other mental illnesses, but those are two prominent examples.
>>
>>29445270

Psychopathy and sociopathy are synonymous as a branch of ASPD, core difference being that psychooaths exhibit violent behaviours.
>>
>>29445252
Psychosis. No one ever said psychopathy. Psychopathy did not ever enter into this equation. Psychosis and psychopathy have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Psychopathy is a personality disorder, and very close to/the same shit as sociopathy. Psychosis is not a personality disorder. It's a condition involving loss of contact with reality, thought disorders, bizarre behavior, and altered perception of reality. I'm assuming you know what psychopathy is, and it's completely different on every level.
>>
>>29445075

Quite frankly I don't know a whole lot about it. It doesn't sound horrible from looking it up but obviously that doesn't paint the whole picture.

>>29445071

Gonna have to give us more to go on than that. I'm gonna guess someone on here would though.
>>
>>29438412
>when I had her living with me, she could have been anywhere but chose to live in the closet
You took someone to your home and had her living in a closet. How many levels of insane is that
>>
>>29445376
Well, i'm unclean and gross. Im not exactly fat but i need to lose weight.

Oh, and I've fucked dogs
>>
>>29445437
tell us the dog story
>>
>>29437851
I wouldn't mind as long as she loved me...
Not that I would take anyone but I really need some level of dependency in a relationship. I'm really clingy but I don't show it and NEVER act jealous or ask for more time together because I know that wouldn't go well, but if my future gf was clingy I would love it. Also it seems to me that every girl who claims to be clingy actually isn't. My high school gf claimed to be ultra dependent on me and clingy and messaged me a lot then all of a sudden she stopped for no apparent reason. I still think about her 6 years later, the fact that I can't even picture another girl to go to sleep to hurts
>>
>>29445437

>unclean and gross

That's an easy fix, just start taking care of yourself more.

>I need to lose weight

Another easy fix. Especially if you aren't actually fat, just chubby. Some chubby girls are really cute though.

>I've fucked dogs

And this is where you've lost me.
>>
>>29445489
Started with my sister making me do it. I was young, hung out with her group of friends and they always did fucked up shit to me.

I did it often enough that I started to want it myself

>>29445521
Wasn't trying to sugar coat
>>
>>29445330
>Now they are synonyms for antisocial personality disorder.
That's what I said m8.
>>
>>29445437
I would if you regret doing the dogs thing.
>>
So I was a shut-in, dropped out of college and living alone for 3 years. To this day and as long as I can remember everytime someone wants to go somewhere I say no. Is that agarophobia LOL? Or am I just a NEET loser with social anxiety? I feel like most people that diagnose themselves with these mental things have actual functioning lives, I was a husk for 3 years and I still am and I don't consider myself "mentally ill".
>>
>>29445575
I regret it, doesn't mean I've been able to make myself stop.

I hate myself
>>
>>29445657
Well my advice would be to NEVER tell anyone no matter how close you are. Also please don't do it bareback, godspeed femanon.
>>
>>29445657
If this isn't bait please leave the poor doggies alone.

>>29445700
>Also please don't do it bareback
Why? Women can't be impregnated by dogs.
>>
>>29445700
>>29445731
Ive never told anyone IRL, don't plan to.

I havent in over a year, trying to not want it anymore
>>
>>29445794

How bad did it get and why did you let it get to that point?
>>
>>29446048
It got bad enough that I did it in my room constantly at home. Super attentive parents are the worst amirite?

Her and her friends were praising me for it... attention felt good... and so did the sex
>>
>>29446091
I have to go, but talking about it is good.

randos can email me at texangel89 at yahoo
>>
>>29437851
Only borderline, out of those options. Tbh, theirs a certain level of crazy that really meshes with my crazy well.
>>
>>29446208

You're not for real, are you?
>>
I'm pretty socially clueless.

How can i take advantage of mental illness to get a girl in my webs?

Or anyone wants to share stories of abusive partners? Love that shit.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.