[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rape >incest >incestual rape >women being objectified,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Mg7TpOaw.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Mg7TpOaw.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>rape
>incest
>incestual rape
>women being objectified, exposed and used

Is this why GoT has such a huge female following?
>>
It's attractive men doing the """"""raping""""""
>>
Tfw dont watch television shows/series
>>
It also has a lot of stronk womyn in it, OP.
>>
>>29437763
No, it's because its a good show.
>>
File: .png (385 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
.png
385 KB, 500x751
>>29437763
Absolutely

>>29437790
Reminder that they ruined then killed off the only character who wasn't an attractive chad rapist only because women thought he was 'creepy' on the show. Thanks for nothing, bitchcunts.
>>
>>29438031
>Reminder that they ruined then killed off the only character who wasn't an attractive chad rapist

Who was that?
>>
Females=/=feminists

Most of the world's women don't give a shit about internalized misogyny, but feminists claim to speak for women.
>>
>>29438048
Stannis Baratheon.

And who killed this 'creep'? le strong female warrior of course xdd
>>
Can't wait to see Jon Snow wielding the Lightbringer.
>>
the show is full on female power fantasy at this point
>>
>>29438381
Sansa said and did fuck all this last episode and they made her out to be this strong woman who gets her payback in the end, fuck off.
>>
>>29438340
IRONY ALERT: Brienne kill Stannis only after an entire army of men defeats him and leaves him weak, injured, and easy prey, yet Brienne takes (and gets) all the credit for his death.

WOMAN POWER
>>
>>29437763
Because only SJWs like GOT and they're huge hypocrites who've done more to make women's lives hell than anyone else in the white part of the world.
>>
I've never seen one episode of that shit tv show and never will.
>>
>>29438451
>who is dany, yara, brienne, arya, lady olenna, and to a lesser extent cersei
>>
>>29438381
>>29438451
Not only Sansa, but Arya also -- what did she really do in Bravos? she just ran away to get stabbed and then run away again. She didn't learn anything or grow as a character, but she gets to deliver some bad-ass line about how she emerged victorious after she failed her mission and was stabbed in the guts and thrown in a river.

And Danaerys, too... What has she been up to these past few episodes again? Didn't she get attacked, run away, get captured, and then win over a horde of barbarians with her superpower of being naked? Then remained absent while her city got firebombed by slave masters? What exactly is it that put her in her position of power, again?

Danaerys: "look everyone, I'm naked in a fire, this is so metal, you should all go to war for me"

Thousands of barbarians, a Knight, and a rogue with a troubled past: "Okay, that's a great argument. I love it when you're naked in fire so much that it makes me want to kill whoever you hate"

WTF
>>
>>29438575
you missed brienne, the walking talking tank
and yara, the progressive lesbian viking
>>
>>29438566
Is the show really that SJW? I'm just remembering from the books but:
>Dany
everything she touches turns to absolute shit
>Yara
who?
>Brienne
walking joke among the knightly classes, Renly likes her because he can probably fuck her ass and pretend it's Loras Tyrell
>Arya
aimless, going to be in training forever
>Lady Olenna
shit talker with 0 power who everyone hates
>>
I find it funny as fuck how GoT went from being the ultimate neckbeard literature pre-TV to now becoming every single 20-something woman's favorite series, I constantly see female hipsters and working women reading ASOIAF on NYC trains
>>
>>29438605
dany is miss dragonfire conquering queen now

yara is asha, theon's sister, the ugly viking girl, she's now going to be the queen of the iron islands and is a lesbian super bad ass grill power

brienne beat the hound and jaime in the show, along with dozens of other knights and men. she's probably the most super dooper grill power fantasy character in the show.

arya quit her training in the show and is heading back to westeros to use her assassin skills she learned to kill people

lady olenna is like the go grandma go character, she has plenty of power, idk what you're talking about, mace basically does what she tells him to do
>>
>>29438670
>idk what you're talking about
Idk what you're on either, I've never watched an episode of this and was wondering where all the anti-sjw hate comes from since the books have women getting shitted on (as they would in medieval life)
>>
>>29438340
>Stannis

He was the creepiest fuck in the show (except littlefinger). This is the man that burnt people alive for their special power or some shit.
>>
>>29438598
Let's tally up all of the completely unaccounted-for, unrealistic girl power in the show. Add as you see fit:

Arya Stark: Superpower: independent woman ain't need no man: a small girl who escapes capture, dresses as a boy, runs away to become a trained murderer, fails because of her feels, gets stabbed and is then a hero somehow.

Sansa Stark: Superpower: Rape victim. Everyone's rape toy. Becomes bitter and hardened from all of the rape and threats of rape. Victim status gives her credit for the victory won by Jon Snow and his army.

Brienne of Tarth: Superpower: Ugly duckling. Being undesirable gave her the girl power enough to handily defeat legendary, hardened warriors in the male-dominated field of HAVING UPPER BODY STRENGTH.

Cersei Lannister: Superpower: being a cunt. Is such a cunt that things always go her way even if political realities don't support her will.

Yara Greyjoy: Superpower: Lesbian. Having a taste for pussy makes her an honorary man, much more capable of leadership and acheivement than her brother who had his dick cut off to make sure that he didn't have the maleness enough to challenge her vaginal supremacy.

Danaerys Targaryen: Superpower: nudity. Sets herself on fire a lot to burn off her clothes in a carnival act that makes entire ethnicities want to follow her into battle.

Lady Mormont: Superpower: Obstinacy. Beyonce-ish boss attitude makes even a 10 year old girl a stronger personality than battle-hardened men who cower at the whiplashes of her prepubescent squeaks.
>>
>>29438815
>Danaerys Targaryen: Superpower: nudity. Sets herself on fire a lot to burn off her clothes in a carnival act that makes entire ethnicities want to follow her into battle.

she also has another superpower, making absolutely horrible rallying speeches and still getting everyone to follow her despite the fact she sounds like a 12 year old downy
>>
>>29438877

do you think Khal Drogo ever made her suck off some of his horses?
>>
>>29438877
She is a terrible actor with bad lines.

Danaerys: "Remember your tradition of having one leader who chose a few honored companions to be his closest battle allies? Well, how about instead, I'm the girl king who isn't your race and can barely speak your language, and instead of a few companions, it's all of you at once? Who's up for a sudden diversion from your normal lives into a war you don't understand?"

Dothraki: WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS SOUNDS SWELL.
>>
>>29438514
Kek
Original cheese doodle
>>
>>29438912
it makes me sad that the show went from this great character building stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3Q8VdYas

to this straight-to-dvd hollywood schlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc15sYzPFwU
>>
Read the books faggots
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.