[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies take pictures of everything? They can see someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dying dog.jpg (64 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
dying dog.jpg
64 KB, 600x321
Why do normies take pictures of everything?
They can see someone hanging from a cliff and their first instinct is to have camera ready and take a pic of it?

Then they hand their camera to their normie friend
So he can take pictures of them saving the person?

Or if someone is falling, someone just so happens to have their camera ready and in sync to take a clean perfect picture of the fall?

Why do normies do this?

"Omg, look at this picture of someone bleeding to death" when they could use that time to help the person. What the fuck is wrong with people?

How vapid do you have to be, to have the urge to click the upvote button when people proudly take pictures of "hey look at me saving this dog, look at this pic of it about to die, look at this pic we took of me fixing its leg"

> brb doggy got to grab my camera from the car before I help you

Wtf normies!??
>>
4chan is the home of >REKT and gore threads. We are just as bad as normies
>>
>>29437774
A lot of us just repost pics that already exist, I'm not the loser who just stands there with phone out.

But yeah, 4chan has many losers. We have the worst of the worst.
>>
>>29437753
>Then they hand their camera to their normie friend
>So he can take pictures of them saving the person?
>Or if someone is falling, someone just so happens to have their camera ready and in sync to take a clean perfect picture of the fall?
God forbid they let their kind and humble act go without circlejerking!
>>
>>29437805
>Picking hairs

They get a kick out of others suffering. We get a kick out of others suffering. It's the same.
>>
>"helping" people who want to die
Fuck you OP you normalscum
>>
>>29437753
People have always been like this where they will just stare but not act. Only difference now is that we have cameras on use at all times to capture these moments. Getting involved and doing something takes courage. It's like when someone is about to jump from a building and you get a pack of mouth breathers gather, just standing there and not doing anything to stop it because that's what everyone else is doing. Ignoring the goading from edgelings who want them to kill themselves then cower away once the police arrive most so called "morally sound" people won't do anything and simply observe the situation, taking a picture while the drool drips from their mouth.
>>
>>29437910
this

it's more moral to allow someone to quit the game if they feel unable to get to the next level

>>faggots guilting suicidal people into continuing their miserable existence

the exact inverse of compassionate
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.