[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fuckiest drug experience you've had?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 544x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 544x437
What's the fuckiest drug experience you've had?
>>
Lueeggee this isnt teh princess
>>
lsd, it was fucking intense, i hold myself pretty high for doing it aswell because i'm around all these cuck chads who do ketamine and
pills

ketamine is weak tho lmao,
>>
>>29437718
Probably MDMA. I only smoked weed before that and wasn't expecting it to be that good compared to weed.

I wasn't ready for the massive headrush and vibrating vision. Time flew by.

I only remember dancing at the park at 2 in the morning listening to rap music on a Bluetooth speaker.
>>
>>29437718
I forgot what it was called, a couple of drops into the nose, I thought it was going to be like 2-CB but I just felt like shit, like I was dying, but when I sobered up the feeling was incredible, because I felt normal again.
>>
>>29437741
I hope she made lotsa weed
>>
>>29437801
2-CB sounds like a mad drug

cross between lsd and mdma would be awesome
>>
I've smoked three times, and ate a pot cookie and a third of a medium ish sized brownie.
I've only gotten high once and it was when I ate a third of the brownie and smoked later. this was when I was 14. haven't done anything since and lost all my friends and am now a neet
>"friends" talking about going to a party
>tell one of them that I'd like to party
>they say that would be cool and tell me all details
>go there
>psycho bitch comes to the house and tells us all to get the fuck out because her parents are almost there
>mfw their parents are in NJ while I'm in MD
>we all dip
>say fuck you and we all start arguing outside of the house
>rich neighborhood so neighbors are getting worried and shit
>cops called
>we leave
>cops ride by
>20 people dip into woods
>me and 4 other people just get interrogated by the cops
>they're chill, we were chill, all is good
>go to another kids house
>late so we get ready
>kid pulls out brownie, ask if i can have some
>give him 2 dollars
>feel nothing for 2 hours
>we go outside and smoke
>hit the homemade bong once, only one packed bowl
>I'm fucking gone
>I'm laughing so hard I start to cry
>laugh for what feels like an hour
>we go back inside
>I eat a breakfast burrito, best fucking burrito ever
>we talk and chill and laugh for like 2 hours
>then I pass the fuck out
it was fun. wish I still hung out with them
>>
Bout 2 years ago me and some friendlies were guinea pigs for a batch of 25B/25C NBOMe. The 25C was pretty fire tbqhuf but me and at least 2 other folks had massive panic attacks on separate occasions from taking the 25B.

Hippies call it an ego death but I call it fucking hell.
>>
>>29438152
holly shit >>29437801 this is what I took NBOMe or some shit like that

>>29437867
it's bretty good
>>
eighth of shrooms.
anybody who has tripped knows that psychs are the only drugs worth doing unless you're a degenerate who's running away from their feelings.
truly indescribable and everybody should try it.
>>
>>29438180
Friend, please don't fuck with that shit. I always tell people this story as a precaution, id go into more detail if I could rn.

We took multiple doses over the course of an entire summer. Weekend long trips. My brain was so scrambled after that, I plummeted into serious depression. It took us months for our minds to get right. Just do acid and shrooms and shit nigger. Better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>29438782
as I said it made me feel like shit, know a guy who got a seizure from that shit, I'm just sticking to weed my minds is in a weird place already as it is, it's also harder getting to enjoy weed because I suffer "panic attacks", they're not real panic attacks, I just remember that I'm going to die, everyone I know is going to die and I'll die alone and then I stop thinking about it and toke on
>>
i once dropped half a bag worth 80 of schrooms, ate a E pill, and snorted a shitload of MDMA

My head was pretty normal, but my visuals was preventing me from seeing anything but pretty colors. 10/10 would do again
>>
>>29437765
That is actually the complete opposite of my experience with both.
Maybe you just had some shit weed, or try combining two strains once. I got to levels of being completely of the world.
I expected xtc do be as good if not better, but wasnt really the case, although that might be because it was only half a pill.
>>
First time smoking weed, hearing trance beats from my shower head
>>
>>29439002
Tramadol fiend detected
>>
I'm going to sound like a faggot but dxm man. Shit made me stop doing drugs for fun.
>>
>>29437718
Woke up in psycho ward twice.
Once from LSD, another time from proscaline (mascalin derivate).
Turns out psychedelics aren't for me.
>>
Took two tabs of acid and spent the night battling pink robots.
>>
>>29439055
Nah man DXM fucked me over for quite a while. Granted it was my fault for treating it like some kiddie drug and doing it in not the best environment/mindset, but for like a year after that trip I couldn't even smoke weed without getting horrible anxiety that I'd never gotten before and feeling really panicked. I also used to do some prescription stims whenever my friends and I could get them but those stopped being fun and also started making me paranoid. It finally stopped happening a couple weeks ago.
>>
I did crocodile. It was much better than heroine. It felt like I was flying upside down at 1000 km/h wile I couldn't move.

Next thing I know its been 2 days and I shat myself at least twice. The downside is that part of my arm dried up and I lost all the sensitivity on my left hand for ever.
>>
>>29439212
So funny. Here's your attention you are so desperately craving.
>>
>>29437764
lmaooooo try experiencing a khole then dudener

it's the furthest thing from a week fucking drug

it's vastly superior to the dxm robots constantly rave about as well.
>>
File: 1405101189006.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1405101189006.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Did about 3g of shrooms and went with two friends to Toronto to see a live show. It was Dream Theater so the music went from very loud and abrasive to soft and heavily harmonic

Me and my friends did not talk to each other the whole show and tried our best not to let our trip be ruin by strangers/social interactions. I just sat there during the whole show and I re-thought my whole life, contemplated things from suicide to becoming the most successful person on the planet. It sounds cliche as fuck, but I genuinely didn't care who I was or what my place in the world was after that.

When the show was over, we were still peaking and we somehow got to the train station, I explained everything to my friend and he said he was pretty sure I had an ego drop experience

That was the 3rd time I did shrooms, now any time I do any drug it has to be accompanied with music.
>>
>>29437718
Honestly I think booze are my most fucked up in regards to happenings.
But 4homet(research drug, mushroom clone) was by far the most fucked up in regards to brain fuckedness.

Short alcohol story
>be drunk as shit with some mates.
>Throws out all room tv from floor 5.
>Next day wake up going to buy groceries
>See smashed tv on the ground.. Wonder who the fuck did that since I was at that party.
>Speak to friend later
>Tells me I did it
>mfw

Short 4homet story
>Take 4homet
>1.5 hours in maybe, start seeing faces form in my curtains
>Start hearing "Cwhaaaooo" sound on repeat with a deep voice but low volume, repeating slowly
>Freak out
>Go outside
>Room corridor is long as shit
>Escape to friend closeby
>His appartment has bright colors
>Be comfy
>Brain slugged for like 2 months afterwards and saw minor fractals during that period

Would not recommend research drugs
>>
>>29437855
Thats momma luigi to you
>>
> small gathering with friends at female friends house
> smoking weed, drinking beer
> friend has acid never done it before but want to try
> 2 hours later dont feel anything
> take a fat line of MDMA
> mdma kicking in
> acid kicking in
> itsfuckinghappening.jpg
> tripping for like 16 hours, sitting on the bed talking to myself
> having the most awsome visuals
> continue snorting mdma and smoking weed, drinking beer
> after 16 hours slowly come down
> snort some speed
> walk into the city bc a friend has to do something
> still high af, feeling awsome
> back at friends house, he got some cocain
> snort some cocain
> another female friend comes over 7/10, everyone expect me and her go To sleep
> wwe starrt to fucck
> really fucking nice
> 2 days have passed since i started doing drugs, didnt eat or sleep, just survive by beer,weed,speed,mdma
> mostly chilling with 7/10 girl
> another day goes by like that
> friends tell me i have yellow eyes
> liverdamage.jpg
> my balls hurt from fucking 7/10
> take a benzo
> go to sleep after 3 days of exessive drug consume

Was literally best 3 days of my life
>>
I did 20g of "strong" truffels ordered from Netherlands maybe 6 months back
I don't actually remember that much anymore what went on in the intensive 3 hour trip except it involved bunch of visions of spiders and rhythmically moving snake shapes whenever I closed my eyes, sweating through every pore of my skin and feeling absolutely poisoned. Dimensions being all funny that when I was lying on the bed the bed seemed huuuuge and my feet tiny etc. Colours swirling everywhere and absolutely chaos in my mind, forgetting every minute what I had been trying to do or think, stuck in endless loop of thoughts. 20 minutes in to the trip I had forgotten what I had taken.

Earlier all my mushroom / truffel trips had been intense but somewhat educating and overall positive experiences, this one I felt like hell once it was over, but boy have I never felt so glad to be alive. I felt like a man who had survived a shipwreck storm.

I was pretty well prepared mentally and physically before for an intense trip but it was the insane sweating that somewhat made me freak out during the trip, as I kept forgetting that I took mushrooms and was just wondering why I was sweating so much thinking I was going to die and had to spend every minute of that three hour trip reminding myself that I am tripping and it is going to be fine.
>>
>>29437801
>I thought it was going to be like 2-CB but I just felt like shit, like I was dying

thats becuz u were
>>
>>29440201
then i'd be dead
>>
>>29440167
> 20g of strong shrooms
> 3 hour trip
You serious nigga?
>>
>>29440309
Truffels are weird, they don't give me long trips like normal psilocybin mushrooms
I just get 3-4h intense trips from them, effects start in 15-20 mins after ingestion usually.
>>
>>29440309
Truffels are not shrooms you faggot
>>
>>29437718
I ate like 20 grams of shrooms last week. I had a glass of orange juice just before.

It was beautiful. At a few points I was just laying on the floor, in total awe of everything. It was like I was in another world. A much more beautiful world.
>>
File: 1438142866881.gif (660 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1438142866881.gif
660 KB, 500x676
~700ug LSD
>forest alone, following a tiny creek. Beyond beautiful hike
>take all at once
>keep walking
>keep walking
>oh hey the trees are waving hello
>the water is colored pink and green
>keep walking
Lost track of time and space from here, so I dunno how much time passed between the following events:
>a huge tree welcomes me into the forest (2nd time a tree welcomed me while on LSD)
>i can feel a mosquito draining my blood, shoo it away
>a slug talks to me, tells me how his day has been
>mushrooms suddenly grow to 10x their size, immediately shrink back down
>a dragonfly told me that Trump was gonna win
>I see a dead raccoon, eaten by something
>i see a mountain lion a few feet away (probably completely hallucinated this one) (hopefully)
>right after that another tree tells me I should get going, that I've been here too long
>start hauling ass out of there
>after what seemed like 75 years, finally make it back out. The whole time felt like I was being chased by an army of evil woodland creatures

I was in the forest for about 6 hours, then I went back to my room, smoked some weed which made me feel as if I was right in the climax again as well as amplifying the visuals like 10x. I got a notepad and had a long conversation with God or some astral being, during the whole conversation I was outside my own body looking at myself writing into the notepad in nothingness, like squidward in that future episode where there's nothing around him. At the end he gave me the choice to be with him/them forever or continue my life here. I chose here and still am genuinely scared about what would happen if I had chosen to go with them. Probably dementia.
Looking forward to my next trip immensely. Planning on either trying out shrooms for the first time or going into 1000ug territory, as well as smoking weed much earlier in the trip to amplify it even more. I had no idea weed worked so nicely with LSD. This was my first and only time so far mixing both so far.
>>
>>29443902
Sounds really neat.

I wish psys were that fun for me. When I take large does of shrooms I just start to get extremely anxious and depressed about how much I've fucked up my life. It's hell.

Never take shrooms on consecutive days. It'll make you sick as a dog, and turn the trip into a nightmare.
>>
>>29444029
Tbh it is. Ever since I discovered through weed that I have a fantastic time with psychs I've only been trying to do more at higher doses.

In september I'll also get a fuckhuge batch of 4-aco-dmt which I'm also really excited about. I'll still only trip once every 2-3 weeks but higher and higher doses until I get really badly fucked up.

Like I said, next up is 1000ug LSD with copious weed. So hyped. I do consider myself and my mind-state very lucky in that I don't ever freak out or have a bad time. Even when I was being chased by endless creatures it still was fun and felt more like an adventure.
>>
snorted two 30mg oxycodones, snorted some coke, and took mdma

i dont know what i was feeling but it felt good
>>
>>29441282
They are funghi.
>>
>>29437718
Some weird nightmare aesthetic I experienced once is probably the fuckiest shit I have ever experienced. 3 tabs of strong tasteless acid and 20 hours of shit burning and seeing faces in my apt complex, the only thing I can think of that resembles my experience are the nightmare sequences in Max Payne 1, except allot fucking worse.

Second place being 300mg MDMA + weed, like literally having sex with music.
>>
File: zn_profile.jpg (316 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
zn_profile.jpg
316 KB, 482x482
Did around ~1200mg of cough medicine (dextromethorphan)

It felt like I was sweating inside of my body. I thought for a while that maybe the drug was too much for my body to handle and that I was bleeding internally. I was in a dark room except for the TV, Adult Swim was on, and everything in the shows was about 2 whole steps lower in pitch. The theme songs sounded completely out of tune. I was sure that I was going to die. I was laying down on an armchair and had accepted that it was probably where they would find my dead body the next day.

Much to my surprise I eventually came down and here I am today.
>>
>take acid
>all it does is remind me how much I hate myself, with absolutely no new insight
>say fuck this, I wanna die
>get 100 milligrams of pure etizolam, 25 250 mic flubromazolam candies, a gram of heroin, half a gram of meth, most of a bottle of Percocet, half a bottle of cyclobenzaprine, and an indeterminate quantity of weed and alcohol
>dog sitting at a friends house, all alone for a week
>binge hard as fuck
>literally all I remember of that week is a few moments of complete euphoria
>break my bike, don't remember how
>lock myself out of the house I'm supposed to be watching, pick the lock with the credit card method
>finish dog watching, go home
>out of heroin, perc's, and meth
>nothing but a little weed and a lot of benzo's
>depression is culminating
>go out in the woods with a bunch of flubromazolam intending to kill myself
>pussy out
>go out again with the same plan and preparation
>pussy out again
>finish off the benzo's
>hmm, I wonder what detoxing is going to be like
>take a bunch of antihistamines to try to force myself to sleep, at this point I could only sleep when on truly massive doses of benzo's
>3 AM, still can't sleep
>lying in bed with my computer
>start hearing intense white noise
>the background noise starts to morph into voices
>the only voice which stood out enough for me to remember was a little girl calmly saying "I'm going to die" over and over again sadly
>start shaking violently, have a seizure
>everything after that is a blank, but apparently I stayed up all night having seizures
>get up in the morning, have another seizure, mom notices, end up at the hospital
>hospital just flat out says "We're just going to watch you and not actually treat this"
>they discharge me
>have another seizure in the counseling services office
>back at the hospital, they keep me overnight for observation, give me a completely unnecessary MRI, then boot me out again

Part 1/2
>>
>>29444414
>find a hit of flubromazolam which apparently I hid for myself
>maintain for a night
>next night I'm 100% out of drugs
>extra suicidal
>start pumping myself up to rob a pharmacy to try to get drugs to OD on
>realize I'm too much of a pussy
>buy a bottle of aspirin, planning on going to the woods, downing that, and then causing as much blood loss as possible with my bayonet
>pussy out again
>tell mom I've totally lost it
>go to the psych ward
>first thing they do is give me Librium for the withdrawals
>sweet release

So yeah, that's what March was like for me
>>
I'm >>29443902

Also forgot to mention, the LSD I took that day was in form of tiny orange GEL TABS

GEL FUCKING TABS AKA WINDOWPANES OR WHATEVER

Holy shit I thought those went extinct a long time ago! When I researched about them online (before getting them I'd never even heard of them) and found nothing but nostalgia-like appreciation for the long lost gels from people who took them during the 60's-90's and people who wish they were back. Not even the darknet has them, apparently.

God fucking bless California and the copious hippie drugs we have. Purest LSD I've ever done. Also probably don't even have to mention it but the weed here is /insane/
>>
>>29444855
>Purest LSD I've ever done
>700ug
>didn't completely floor you
Sad. Try some of that DN shit if you get the chance. ~400ug of that shit and you're blind and gone for a good 2 hours at peak.
>>
>>29444952
I was gone alright. Not blind because I can pull my shit together but I was gone. I was talking to a fucking slug lol.

Nevermind, I did go blind actually. When I was back in my room after smoking weed my vision was completely replaced by the hallucination of myself outside of my own body. I was alone but if someone had called me or even stood right in front of my face I wouldn't have been able to react whatsoever.
>>
>>29444952
Also compared my experiences to this one guide you find everywhere online that describes the dosage effects per microgram and mine seemed to fit in perfectly with 700ug.

I haven't had DN stuff so I really can't say but at least according to various "lsd guides" online, what I had was definitely 700ug of "normal" LSD.
>>
>Smoke 50ug of DMT
>Soul sucked through a black hole.
>Meet god, fly through space and time.
>See multiple universes.
>Gone a thousand years, cant remember what I saw kinda like a dream. But can remember that I was there for literally a thousand years.
>When I came back thought the house would have been in ruins and humans have left earth.
>I was out 5 mins.

I have tried Lsd, Shrooms, weed and many others but this was another level. I am still convinced it wasn't just a trip, and I actually left my body. Try it robots, it will change your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca5tZ2njgq4
>>
>>29445288
Yeah well "normal" LSD is pretty much always underdosed. Even allot of DN shit is underdosed. I only once got some bomb ass 125ugs and followed some of the guides you were talking about, was in for a hell of a fucking ride after that.
>>
done lsd, coke, 4th plateau dxm, dabs, and still spice is the fuckiest trippiest shit ever

had a trip where i kept repeating 10 seconds in a time loop, literally thought i was gonna be stuck in this piece of time alone forever and never die, was the scariest fucking feeling i've ever felt

nowadays i stick to weed
>>
>>29444855
I've never seen windowpanes for sale, but when I got acid online it was in the form of small candies.
>>29445343
One thing that keeps me away from DMT is how delusional it can make people. Case in point.
>>
>>29445343
Had a similar experience to the video.
Trippy as fuck.
>>
>>29445485
I know, but still look up the gel tabs. The vast majority of them (especially in the west coast) are made by really old school chemists. The kind of people that started the whole lsd movement. They might not be darknet-pure but they're still miles better than any other street LSD you might get, if you even get real LSD.
>>
>>29445581
Kinda agree on DMT
But isn't there always some faggot preaching on how x drug will change your life ?
After seeing those documentaries I think it's the only hard drug I'd be willing to try
But like all drugs, you need a lot of self control to not turn into a degenerate.
>>
Ecstasy. Never did anything harder than weed before.

Went into a blood fury, killed some shit in just cause 3, and blasted my sabaton playlist at max volume.

Bretty gud
>>
>>29445825
The main psychs (weed, lsd, shrooms, dmt) are all very safe and have next to none chance of addiction (except maybe weed, if you're stupid about it)

Also pretty non-degenerate if you use them as they should be used, for mental insight. If you use them recreationally then yeah, but not if you use them to better know yourself and improve your life (though I know most times this doesn't happen)
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.