[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1445632719122.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
1445632719122.png
483 KB, 726x481
Alright /r9k/, I need the most red pilled masters of persuasion to teach me a few things here.
Teach me how to make a girl fall in love with me.
I don't need 'real advice' of just ask her out or something like that, I need manipulative advice. I want to learn the tools of psychological warfare in order to make this happen. I don't really care for the girl, I just want to use this opportunity to learn. We're both 18, still in high school.

Please post whatever material you have. Be it your advice, videos, or anything. Teach me about the workings of a girl's mind and how to make her feel love

>In before cringe master

I'll post a rare Rodger for every reply I get. That is, of course, until I'll run out of Rodges.
>>
>>29437568
I've tried a few techniques before but it's like, when you're ugly, girls just mentally shut down and won't respond to any attempts at manipulation or whatnot.

Why do you think the most manipulative men are attractive sociopaths?
>>
File: killyourself.png (34 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.png
34 KB, 600x700
here's my advice my dude
>>
File: 1452293029671.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1452293029671.png
618 KB, 474x619
>>29437671
>>29437626
have a rodge
>>
>>29437568
Need more posts
>>
>>29437568
To make a girl love you you have to give her an orgasm.

That's it. That's the whole secret.
>>
>>29437953
>I don't need 'real advice' of just ask her out or something like that
just bee yourself
>>
>>29437953
>>29437671
>>29437626
give me that sweet sweet bump lads I don't want this thread to die just yet
>>
Sorry, there aren't really any secrets tips to make a girl fall for you.

Chad doesn't have to do anything, girls are biologically programmed to fall for Chad.

Robots will always be shunned by girls, you can't change that.

Beta normies get Chad's sloppy seconds when the girl wants someone to support her and realizes Chad isn't going to.
>>
>>29437568

Metalanguage and indifference

If you improved your oratory ability and rhetoric to have a flair of verbalkinetic verbose you will stand out for being a diamond in the rough brilliant madman sex god.

Lets say your having a discussion with a woman about painting a wall.

I would say " I enjoy watching the chipped paint FLAKE off as I scrape any inconsistency with the wall before I LATHER it with a fresh coat of WET paint as it DRIPS, while I gently SPREAD the paint to make sure it doesn't BUBBLE. Then spend some time watching it DRY over a couple of ICE cold beers as I see the grand SPANKING wall all nice and new.

The capitalized words trigger a woman's attention to detail for words while triggering there imaginations. Not too many guys can talk like that, which is funny since that's how a woman communicates and the ones that do transcend any average Joe dumbass. The ones that don't get cheated or cucked on for being dumb even if you have an engineering degree.
>>
>>29437568

?!? There's nothing you can do except be hot and talk to females.
>>
>>29439765

You're all fucking welcome
>>
You can't make girls fall in love with you because they're incapable of it.
>>
File: 1452292560605.png (975 KB, 873x496) Image search: [Google]
1452292560605.png
975 KB, 873x496
>>29439765
>>29440047
Thanks man, have a rodge
>>
>>29437568

okay. first of all, drop the evil manipulator mindset. it makes you seem stupid / out of touch.

women are people, just like you. inb4 /r9k/ hive mind tries to refute me.

>I'VE NEVER KISSED OR HELD A GIRL'S HAND OR EVEN HUGGED A GIRL AND THE ONLY PERSON I TALK TO IS MY MOM ONCE A WEEK--- B-B-BUT OF COURSE I'M AN EXPERT AT THE INNER MACHINATIONS OF A WOMAN'S MIND I'VE READ A BUNCH OF COMPILED TEXT CONVERSATIONS TALKING ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT AND GOLD DIGGING

just think about what you want out of your interactions with this girl. sex? love? companionship? conversation?

and try to give that to her.
>>
>>29440230
>pale
>uncomfortable
>heavy clothes on a sunny day
>black hoodie
>ill-fitting jeans
>tan casually dressed boatman posing with bemused expression on his face
like looking in a mirror
>>
File: 1438261324258.jpg (963 KB, 1080x1053) Image search: [Google]
1438261324258.jpg
963 KB, 1080x1053
>>29440425
That's a great dissection of the pic, but just so you know, the boatman is Peter, his father.
>>
>>29440425

>ill-fitting jeans

Yeah, I bet you love your skinny jeans
>>
>>29440230

>That harrowing look of resentment on his dad's face.

The kid was doomed from the start. His piece of shit father enabled him to do whatever he wanted without respecting his decisions.

If he didn't look at his son with resentment, Elliot wouldn't have come out so screwed up. And 10 people would be alive today.
>>
>>29440544
any more rare georgias?
>>
>>29437568
I love that Elliot is actually the best looking guy there, too bad he had mental problems like I do.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.