[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wageslave life is horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wage-slave.gif (5 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave.gif
5 KB, 250x162
Ive decided to renounce my NEEThood and become a wageslave. It was the worst idea of my life. I work as a stocker at a grocery store - and my first day on the job was absolutely hell. Heavy lifting, constantly talking to random people, I really have no fucking clue where anything is - Im telling you now - DONT get a job
>>
it gets easer anon
dont be a weak pussy
putting up with the bullshit will make you a better person, and you will soon get paid
>>
>>29437544
I just did the reverse. Quit my wageslave job to be a NEET and practice piano all day.
>>
>>29437566
Yeah OP. Work sucks, but the meager restitution is nice.
>>
>>29437601
>>29437566
Lugging things around for hours everyday doesn't seem worth it. I just feel like there are better jobs out there
>>
>>29437628
then go find a better job, easier to find a job when you already have one
>>
>>29437544
It will get easier trust me. First day of a new job will be hell, especially if you just came out of NEEThood. Give it 4 weeks and i guarantee you will be happy you did it. Working may suck but it will make you feel alot better than just doing nothing productive all day.
>>
>>29437599
whats the endgame there?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29437544
This finally proves the truth.
>>
File: costanza.png (87 KB, 189x192) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
87 KB, 189x192
>>29437544
youll get used to where everything is. you'll get used to talking to people. you wll come out better for it.
>>
Yung Wagies always make me lol. Of course it's hard it's labor. A real life serious business adult labor. This is what 15 years of schooling prepared you for. You seriously can't handle it after 15 YEARS of training?
>>
>>29437628
That's still better than dealing with customers. Warehouse/stockroom work is perfect for robots.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.