[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Femanons, Please would you be kind enough to post in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Dear Femanons,

Please would you be kind enough to post in this thread a picture of your naked breasts. I have never received original nudes before and would be extremely grateful for the opportunity.

Many thanks in advance,
Anon
>>
>>29437502
>Implying "femanons" really exist
>Implying even if they existed they would ever send you a boob pic just because you asked

Got bad news for you, Op.
>>
>>29437502
I would post pictures of my dick instead if I was like that.
>>
I would, but i'm 16 and have very ugly tits.
>>
You gotta be more clever about it OP.
One thing that worked for me in the past was saying I'd commit Sudoku on live stream if any femanons posted time-stamped nudes. Didn't do it obviously but still got a few dumb bitches to post their tits most of the time.
>>29437990
Enjoy your ban, underage slut.
>>
>>29437990
Me too, and I'm also a man.
>>
>>29438006
oh you actually thought I was serious?
That's kind of sad desu
>>
>>29437502
I'd do it but I don't actually have tits, sorry op.
>>
>>29438406
I'm not very good at subtlety so I decided to just be honest.

>>29438006
That's OK. It's the thought that counts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.