[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the human brain >be me >Really good friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
Fuck the human brain

>be me
>Really good friends with this one girl
>I'd say she is a 7/10, really cute and nice
>We talk to eachother a lot, in and outside of classes
>Developed crush on her over the year
>One day, we're driving around along this canal
>Road is really empty, we decide to stop by the water and just hang out and talk
>After like an hour, it goes pretty silent
>She suddenly speaks up
>Says something along the lines of "Anon, I want to be with you" or some shit indicating that she wants to date me
>My heart is racing and I'm at a lost for words
>I begin to say something back that I've always wanted to tell her how I feel
>I wake up

What the fuck? Why do we dream of shit like this that makes us ecstatic and extremely joyful to only wake up and find out that it will never happen?
Anyone else have dreams like this that wants to make them kill themselves
>>
>>29437498
Because, Anon, the human brain creates dreams to see how we would react when put in that situation. I think it's safe to say that, since you woke up and didn't do anything, you wouldn't know what to do in that situation.

You're brain is telling you that you can't get a girlfriend unless you learn how to talk to them romantically/learn to settle down with a lady.
>>
All my dreams are about being late for school and trying to convince my mum not to take me. I left school 10 years ago and yet every night I have this dream.
>>
>>29437639
Complete bullshit.
Literally no one knows why we or other animals dream. But what I am pretty sure of is that when you wake up before something drastic happens (i.e. About to die) is because your brain may be aware of what you're seeing and your heart rate beings to go up, so your brain tells you to wake up as if that thing is actually happening. This is why right before you are about to bang someone in a dream you wake up.
>>
File: 236.png (105 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
236.png
105 KB, 392x243
>>29437498
>have a dream I go to hang out with this girl who I haven't seen in years
>shes just wearing a thong like its no big deal
>I try and take out my phone to get a pic of dat ass when shes not looking
>suddenly my phone and her phone rings at the same time notifying us
>notification tells me that her phone was able to detect the pic I was about to take
>her phone meanwhile tells her what I was trying to do
>try and play it off
>"uhhh did you just call me?"
>yeah..
>mfw my first instinct was to go on /r9k/ and warn you guys about this new technology

thank god it was only a dream
>>
>>29437815
I fucking hate when /r9k/ seeps into my dreams in any way.
>>
>>29437719
you can eventually learn to control yourself and bang someone/get an awesome blow job without waking up, the trick is to try not to get too excited.

You have to be lucid dreaming, takes a lot of practice.
>>
>>29437876
>>29437719 here. Yeah, that is the only reason I can ever blow my load in my dreams. It takes a lot fucking longer to get to the point but it eventually works at since im not spastic anymore.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.