[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for roommates to total fucking faggots? I got kicked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1600x1066
Is it normal for roommates to total fucking faggots?

I got kicked out of my house about 2 weeks ago so I'm having to live in student accommodation.

>eat my food even though it's labelled
>come in my room just to use my deodorant, even if I'm asleep
>make fuck loads of noise then complain even I listen to music
>never clean anything up
>come in drunk, puke everywhere then have extremely loud sex

Are they trying to send messages that they hate me or is this normal?
>>
Tell them to cut their shit or you'll cut them.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 900x900
>>29437409
Who is this semen demon?

Origato
>>
File: 1466514478056.jpg (596 KB, 1920x2632) Image search: [Google]
1466514478056.jpg
596 KB, 1920x2632
>>29437409
>I got kicked out of my house about 2 weeks ago so I'm having to live in student accommodation.
Maybe you're doing something wrong, did you get them butthurt? Have you tried talking to them? Try to only buy food that's non perishable and keep inside your room instead that will solve the fags stealing your stuff.
>>
Confront them instead of ranting about it on 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 2001x3000
>>29437560
I'm not ranting I'm asking what people are like.
>>
>>29437587

Are you American? They sound like selfish pricks. Surely you can find better roommates than this.. They sound like abosolute cunts.
>>
>>29437409
Yeah that's not normal behavior. Them using your shit without asking is unacceptable.
>>
>>29437409
why were you kicked?
>>
>>29437409
Young people who come from families that spoiled them and raised them poorly often feel entitled to take anything they want from anyone they want. Parenting in this age means "giving your kids everything" and not "teaching your kids what's right and wrong." Your roommates think of your things as if they are the same as the things their parents kept around the house -- just free for anyone to have.

You have to be clear with them that they're grown up now and that they have to respect your things. If they don't listen, keep your things locked away and begin to abuse their things. If they get mad, remind them that they did the same.
>>
File: 1394484177040.gif (701 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1394484177040.gif
701 KB, 320x240
>>29437409

>house I live in is in foreclosure
>look for new place, find a listing on CL
>it's a 55 year old woman looking to rent out part of her house
>rent is low enough and house looks nice enough
>we text for a few days, she likes me
>she fields a lot of offers, says she wants to meet me to see if I'm better
>we talk on the phone, she says most guys were more interested in her than the place
>I roll my eyes and think "suuuure..."
>we meet, she's about 5'2-5'4, looks great especially for 55, cute
>she says I seem "really sweet"
>shows me around, everything looks good
>we talk a little, I tell her I'll probably take it but I'll let her know for sure within 2 days
>says her nieces would like me, she's tired of living alone, no kids, etc
>she gives me a hug, lasts a little long but ok
>she sends me some messages saying she hopes I take the room and I'm her favorite out of so many, she'd like to have me around to help her, etc

>I take the room

>she has a half-bathroom upstairs, I have a full downstairs, so we have to share the shower
>realize you have to come into my room to get to the shower
>she'll be coming and going through my room half naked and wet

I have no idea how I walked into this. I'm not even Chad.
>>
File: 1465143069524.jpg (48 KB, 271x375) Image search: [Google]
1465143069524.jpg
48 KB, 271x375
>>29438672
absolutely seize that opportunity holy shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.