[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm poor and scared of leaving my house, is there anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: my_name_is_janet.jpg (91 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
my_name_is_janet.jpg
91 KB, 500x496
I'm poor and scared of leaving my house, is there anything everybody has lying around at home that you can get a good high from?
>>
>>29437292
Try huffing airhorn gas.
>>
Cough syrup, forgot the Specific ingredient that needs to be in it Since I haven't used it Since high high school.
Was tripping around 24 hours
>>
>>29437339
dextromethorphan
you need that as the ONLY active ingredient
any other will either make you puke or seriously hurt your liver
if you have whipped cream huff the gas in that.. sorta fun
>>
File: AbKAZAt.jpg (387 KB, 480x2609) Image search: [Google]
AbKAZAt.jpg
387 KB, 480x2609
>>29437292
ironically, anything that has a huffing warning will likely get you fucked, just watch out with how hard you roll.
>>29437339
codeine, but to evaporate enough syrup for enough of it, ya probably dont have enough lying around

on an unrelated note, i need a good movie to watch that i probably haven't seen
>>
>>29437292
Your mind anon. If you meditate for numerous hours you will start to hallucinate due to the lack of stimulation
>>
>>29437377
this, if it has anything else it might contain paracetamol, and that will KILL you.

OP, is there any... ALCOHOL at your house? like any ordinary household? I hear that has an effect on you
>>
>>29437292
Nutmeg will have you tripping balls. Have to find a good way to ingest it though, straight spoonfuls are awful.
>>
>>29437292
You can drink mouthwash. I didn't believe it myself. But people do. Look it up
>>
File: 1465097330925.gif (491 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1465097330925.gif
491 KB, 500x366
>>29437316
fucking love that story
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.