[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear footsteps in the hallway >immediately start having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458158692519.jpg (20 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1458158692519.jpg
20 KB, 736x736
>hear footsteps in the hallway
>immediately start having suicidal thoughts
Fucking christ. This can't only happen to me
>>
>>29437285

death is coming anon, it knows
>>
>>29437285
I dont get it. Why?
>>
I remember this feeling from when I was younger. Whenever my dad came home. I knew he would be mad at me but could never guess what it would be for.
>>
>>29437345
I don't want people to talk to me
>>29437314
I fucking wish
>>
>>29437459
You're going to kill yourself because you don't want people to talk to you.

You must either be a God or you must already be dead.
>>
Whatever happened to that picture anyway, it was spammed like hell for a few weeks and then disappeared
>>
>>29437285
well to be honest senpai
before any thoughts, i would need to know why are the footsteps reaching your location,
implication of the hallway floor on the footsteps sound, theres a possibility to install carpets in the hallway, are the person walking looking for help/attention
there's too much involved in the footsteps sound before any kind of thoughts
suicidal thoughts are way down in the relevance ladder to start so immediately
what do you think, senpai? can you elaborate at least in the physical setup of the hallway?
>>
>>29439140
Fuck off. The footsteps simply indicate that a person is coming, and I fear people. Even my own family.
>>
>>29439163
>>indicate a person is coming
let me think about this
so the hallway is a corridor with only one exit, that is your location?
so the hallway is exactly that, the only way to reach you?
that pretty much means anyone using that hallway is looking for you/coming to talk to yuo/ask help/whatever
thats too easy to solve, you only need to change your location
perhaps a hallway with multiple accesses, you can also install mirrors to confound passers, it can be really fun really senpai
>>
>>29439213
Kill yourself man. I just want normies to fucking die and never approach me or my room again.
>>
File: Ear Spider.webm (2 MB, 340x400) Image search: [Google]
Ear Spider.webm
2 MB, 340x400
>>29439213
You understand that people would be using the hallway more if it had multiple purposes, right? How the fuck are you that retarded? He doesn't like the sound of footsteps. At least when he hears them he knows they are looking for him, but if he moved then he would never know, he would be in a constant state of unease.
>>
>>29439260
>> my room
>> doesnt have controle of the access of "own" room
that doesnt make sense
are you a teen?
well, when you grow up youll be able to make the hallway your batch
you can install carpets, different floor types to make the footsteps sound all fuzzy and stuff
the "normies" will be just people busy about their lives, senpai
so you have no problem at all it seems
>>
>>29439330
>> doesnt like the sound of anything
another faggot that cant control or ponder the implications of simple things like sound reverberation in his location
so you identifies with the loser because it bothers you and you cant really think in a way to solve it/change it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.