[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genetically inferior thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lvp5p6p0cD1qd0squo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvp5p6p0cD1qd0squo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x470
>be born in scandinavia
>most guys here are 6'2 blonde blue eyed surfer dudes
>basicly Chad-land
>so close to having the perfect life
>non scandinavian immigrant father
>be born with shit genes
>5'8
>black hair
>brown eyes
>weak jawline
>shitty greyish skin color
>awful accent

I look around at my peers and all i can think is how genetically inferiour i am to them, im like a cockroach here

I cant even look in the mirror without getting a sick feeling in my stomach, why is god so cruel?
>>
>English/German, tall, smart, blue/green eyed on my father's side
>Dad married a polish woman
>I'm 5'6" with brown eyes.
>All my cousins are smarter and more successful than me.

Just fuck my genetics up familam
>>
>Mum had the looks
>Dad too, but has a round face
>My sister gets the beauty end of the genes
>I'm stuck with a fat, round, and chubby head, even despite becoming near anorexic at one point just to see if weight loss would help. It didn't

JUST
>>
File: tiers.jpg (733 KB, 1000x2662) Image search: [Google]
tiers.jpg
733 KB, 1000x2662
Most blonde haired blue eyed "men" look like utter faggots t b h
>>
>>29437179
face >>>>>haircolor

If chad is blonde then girls like blonde. Jews are just eternally jealous of Nordic aesthetics. They think they're the masterrace, yet they look like weak, ugly, stupid goblins compared to Germans and Nordics. They'll never get over their envy of that.
>>
>you will never be NCW
>>
>>29437077
Same here. German father, polish mother, but I am an exact replica of my father. No polish genes got through. I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29437328
>No polish genes got through
they might show up in your progeny still
>>
bump

i've been looking into some surgeries for a while now, but i dont think its possible for me to ever achieve the nordic asthetic
>>
File: 1465435084322.jpg (65 KB, 441x601) Image search: [Google]
1465435084322.jpg
65 KB, 441x601
Don't give up. You need to be /fit/ and confident. Women smell fear and abhor weakness.
>>
>>29436941
brevikland, cucklandi or legoland?
>>
>>29439042
almost wrote
>>cucklandistan
>>
>>29436941
>6'2" stinky autistic beta male permavirgin

I inherinted schizoid. I wish the end of my problems were just height. Gathering all of my will to ask someone out is never sufficient. I never introduce myself. I was lucky enough to learn how crushes feel but I don't feel like pursuing her even if she had a sign hanging by her neck saying "my ovaries want your babies, anon".
>>
>tfw grey/turqoise eyes
>They look very nice
>Never met anybody else with my eye colour except members of my family who have grey eyes but all in different shades
>>
>>29436941

Hundreds of thousands of Swedish women are willingly getting fucked by Africans and refugees. What is your problem? They don't even know the language and culture. Do your duty and breed out the blonde, tall, and blue eyes genes from this earth.
>>
>>29439116
this

original af
>>
>>29439042
legoland, i think we are like #2 tallest industrialized country in the world, feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>29439116
Only girls i can get are non blondes with shit personalities :/

And how would i live with myself knowing i was partly responsible for killing the most perfect race of humanity?
>>
>>29437179
>trying this hard to justify your jealousy
>>
>>29439225
I'm pretty sure you're not
>>
>>29437288
Then why do you stormniggers always bitch? Sounds like since (((they))) invented half of modern physics and own your banks and media that they literally are the master race and by your own logic you should accept the course of nature

>inb4 much aesthetics
They'll just absorb your genes through their women
>>
>>29436941
>Be born
>Piercing blue eyes, also with long ass eyelashes
>average face, chin neither recessed or protruding
>enter puberty
>inmediate growth spurt, tallest in my grade
>disgonBgud.jpg
>not grow anymore
>stuck at 5'6, now at 18 years old
>slim ass body that looks like a stretched out child's

At least i'm not dumb, i suppose
>>
>Mum is tall english with blonde hair, blue eyes, attractive
>Dad is average height with brown eyes, dark hair, attractive
>Tfw 6'2 with light brown hair and brown eyes.
>Have pretty much perfect genetics but I am balding.
>>
>>29439347
stfu you fucking nigger cuck
>>
>>29437989
>/fit/

You just need to be confident. Being attractive helps, but it's not as important.
>>
>>29439347
>they

I think you mean "we", jew-san

>>29439383
Hi jew-san
>>
File: diversity-is-progress.png (229 KB, 624x952) Image search: [Google]
diversity-is-progress.png
229 KB, 624x952
>>29436941

don't worry mahmood, all those tall blonde cucks are all gays they want dick not pussy
>>
>>29439641
im not a nigger or a terrorist, im eastern european on my fathers side
>>
>be genetically superior
>try to hang out with the genetically inferior
>they stare at you all the time and idolise you
>ywn be one of the lads
>why live
>>
I'm lucky in some aspects:
>Norwegian
>6'1
>blond hair (don't really know if this is good or not?)
>green eyes
>fit (not really genetics)
>strong jaw

but:
>horrible social anxiety
>depression
>small frame (small wrists)
>shitty beard
>dyslexia
mostly mental stuff I have problems with
>>
>>29441089
holy shit kill yourself, you were blessed with everything you could possibly need in this world, and yet you're too much of a bitch to use any of it
>>
>>29440286
Sorry man, I've been to eastern europe a few times, and I was always really confused, because the women are really hot and the dudes are the goofiest looking men, I've ever seen. I was surprised, because I saw so many women dating under their league.
>>
>>29441089
>Shitty Beard
Umm, have you tried shaving?
>>
Scandis have great features but they're never really good looking. Just like scandis I have great features on paper, blond hair, green eyes, that germanic lantern jaw but I'm not really a good looking guy. Its all about facial features and how they go together.
>>
>>29439641
I'm gonna live on a boat, like that movie where there is water everywhere and people are only living on structures/boats
gonna live the dream
>>
>>29442639
Water World?
>>
>>29442700
>Water World
Yes !
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.