[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did we come to and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: captcha.png (7 KB, 307x80) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
7 KB, 307x80
>2016
>He fell for the "he fell for the X meme" meme is now a meme
>just like everything else
>Dogs are a meme
>Normies are a meme
>Working and not working
>literally everything is a meme

I'm a wageslave normieslime yuropoor and yet I have been on this board longer than most of you (since before r9k was even deleted or resurrected) and things have changed so much.

Everyone defines the term "robot" themselves. To me it's about coming here for a good discussion and interesting content before somebody disagrees with you and the both of you spout infuriating insults at each other while calling each other's points invalid.

We have, however, stopped with the interesting discussions and content and constantly skip directly to insulting.

Why is that?

I know everyone is either going to ignore this thread or insult me as it's tradition to be as edgy as possible if you're the first to post, but in case anyone on here still wants a good discussion: Let's discuss why there are no proper discussions on here anymore.

tl;dr
Everything has changed so much, why can't we have nice things (anymore)?
>>
>>29436920
>falling for the we had nice things in the past meme
This place has always been garbage. Nostalgia is just the most fallen for meme.
>>
Leave reddit, 4chan, 9gag and similar websites for 10 months and you'll feel differently about these things.
>>
File: 1456333452641.jpg (69 KB, 820x688) Image search: [Google]
1456333452641.jpg
69 KB, 820x688
>>29436920
Hello, Reddit!
its time to go back
>>
>>29436972
and there we have it
>>29436979
I never go on reddit (i'm not objected, just don't like the content and community as much) or 9gag (I hate how that site encourages short attention spans and also the content isn't funny if you've spent this much time on 4chan)

As for 4chan: I can't. I really really couldn't leave. It feels like home.

>>29437025
Ok seriously, what is it with reddit and 4chan? Why do you think I go on reddit and why would it be bad if I did (I don't)?
I never understood the obsession of 4chan with reddit
>>
>>29437075
Im telling you to stop browsing junk sites and doing junk related activities on the internet for 10 months and you'll change your views said described in the op
>>
>>29436920
Life is a meme you dip!
>>
File: ugly.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Unless you're a 3 feet tall, noseless, autistic, asian, schizophrenic, paraplegic, non-American/European, balding, transracial/ethnic, 0/10 you LITERALLY CANNOT BE A ROBOT
>>
>>29437204
who are you to decide what a real robot is you little bitch?
>>
File: 1466521973141.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466521973141.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29436920
>>29437204
>>29437796
At least two years ago most (or at least a huge part) of us still agreed on the definitions of a normie and robot. Now if you post the normie or robot criteria from 2014 or earlier, most people disagree with them. Like OP said, everyone now uses their own definitions. I blame normies.

Pic related is actually a good meme.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.