[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was high-school like for you at age 15? pic related, me aged 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 677846678.png (1 MB, 824x852) Image search: [Google]
677846678.png
1 MB, 824x852
What was high-school like for you at age 15?

pic related, me aged 15
>>
God damn it brits are one gnarly looking bunch of people
>>
>when your parents put you through private school and still end up mediocre
>>
Most days would go like this

>go to school
>get bullied
>go home
>eat junk food
>play tf2 or minecraft with online friends
>eat
>fap
>sleep

I was 15 in 2011
Good times
I wonder what happened to those online friends i had i spoke to them everday for 7 years
>>
>>29437010
>tfw you're too uppity to accept online friend requests.
>>
>>29437010
>not spending your 20s with these online friends
>>
>>29436917
im israeli
>>
>>29437010
>I was 15 in 2011

I am way too old for this board. Way too old.
>>
>>29436896
I was also a fat kid in highschool. How the fuck do you think it was.
>>
What a fat fuck you were.
>>
>>29436896
Absolutely hell. My dad just died. I hated myself and would self-harm. I had depression and anger outbursts.
>>
File: 20151218_101916.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151218_101916.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
grade 9 - age 15
i was super self conscious and depressed to the point where i was barely functional, but i had this weird charisma that came out sometimes and i won a few friends because of it
i managed to do pretty well, 80 ish average by the end, whatever
>>
>>29437385
>self harming
lol what a faggot
>>
How did a fag like u get into hogwartz?
>>
>>29437010
>tfw I never grew up with online friends like everyone else
>>
That quiet kid in school. That slow kid
>>
>>29436896

being male is such suffering

that girl is CLEARLY making a huge ugly face, but I still think she is cute
>>
I think I had a best friend who I haven't spoken with in years, but that's all I can remember. School seems like a blur to me.
>>
>>29437352
im 34

fuckoffrobot
>>
>>29437010
>I was 15 in 2011
Jesus, I'm pretty sure merely posting in the same thread as you puts me at risk of being put on a government list.
>>
>>29437730
>that girl is CLEARLY making a huge ugly face, but I still think she is cute
That's because she has/had a tight pussy and the guy didn't. The dick wants what the dick wants, it's biology. Get over your woe is me bullshit attitude.
>>
>>29437645
Im a total normie now but I actually miss some of those online friends, i dont speak to anyone online anymore.

Do people even talk on video games anymore?
I used to meet people on public servers i used to frequent, then we all got familiar, added eachother on steam then moved to mumble/teamspeak to speak even when we were not playing vidya.
>>
attempted suicide three times
>>
>>29436896
>swim or water polo practice in the morning
>be miserable in class, barely pay attention and constantly embarrassed because I didn't do my homework.
>lunch with my "friends" where I was the group punching bag because I didn't stand up for myself and every thing I said was some shitty sarcastic comment
>back to class
>Afternoon practice
>go home and play computer games and masturbate

I barely remember all this. My life began at age 21.
>>
>>29436896
I was 15 in the mid 90s. I can remember taking a bunch of stupid art classes so I could qualify to go to a small school that had a real good art program. So, I was an art kid in the 90s. If you can imagine how that was
>>
>>29437781
They are now 20. Have fun feeling old.
>>
>>29437350
That's the most British picture I've ever fucking seen

You're not a heeb then are you? I don't know any Jews that look like that (maybe the girl)

Trust me, I have very good Jewdar
>>
>>29437350
>Israeli
>with that school uniform
Nice try, Shlomo(hebrew won't work here REEE)
>>
>Britbong
>Year 10
>Wake up at 7am
>Watch Cardcaptors while eating Breakfast
>Watch X-men Evolution/got changed to Yugioh/Got changed to Digimon
>Get ready once thats finished because friends was on and I'd seen every episode twice over, thanks E4
>Watch Everybody Loves Raymond
>Go to school
>Hang out with my three friends as at least one of them was in every lesson
>Except English where I sat next to this one unpopular kid
>Be ignored by everyone else pretty much
>Hang out with them during break
>Go out of school and off on my own during dinner because I have weird eating habits and didnt wanna eat with them, I used to say I'd go home during dinner cause it was 15 mins away
>They'd always ask me to hang out with them after school or during dinner and I'd say nah due to being too spaghetti.
>Walk home with them
>Go on computer
>Talk to online friends
>Go on Habbo
>Play WoW
>Take a bath
>Masturbate
>Sleep
>>
I was 15 in 2003. That was a pretty shite year, academic-wise. I flunked Physics, I barely graded it on the very last chance in early 2004.
It all happened because I transferred to that class due to not being confortable on the one I was before.
I had a shoddy computer and shoddy internet, so I couldn't do much. No gaming consoles either. It sucked. Tried to befriend a fat fuck slob. Cool chap at heart, but useless as classmate for the most part. The next year he became more bitter, aloof, skipped classes to the point of having to repeat the grade next year.
2004 was much better overall, forced me to dump the fatso, to open up and start talking with the rest of my classmates. He went on with his downward spiral of decadence. Felt bad for him, but good riddance I guess. Can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Got a much better computer. Still no real friends so to speak.
I stil think to this day that I should have transferred to another school. I was a pretty mediocre place. The only good thing is that it was close to my home.
>>
>2011 edgy "bi" emo
>didn't really get shit from anyone
>was bullied every previous year but had a fe fights and was left alone
>Go home get changed and hang out in the cold scottish winter
>absorbing cold into my very bones while standing outside of tesco every night
>smoked cigarettes and saved up every penny i could to buy cider and fags
>stopped going to school and still got allowed to sit exams
>failed most
>>
>>29436896

you were actually a pretty nice girl, even if that tummy seems to say you were pregnant.

the gay guy you were pointing seems a typical /b/ faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 257x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 257x342
Fuck dude it was fucking bad. I kept wondering why no girl liked me even though I was such a nice guy. I've since sprouted though
>>
>>29438995
cool bird tshirt :)
>>
I was an aspie. But didn't know i was an aspie yet.
People thought I had downsyndrome due to my messed up headshape as a child
I was also fat
I wasn't interested in relationships still not interested. But they didn't have to be mean.

>inb4 You pussy piece of shit
Jokes not on me since I ended up grading their exams and papers that was most of their GPA
They all basically kissed my ass. I was in good terms with every dean, principal, vice principal and honors teacher.

You really fucked up when you mesed with me. Yeah. I failed kids. Graduated top of the class.
>>
>>29436896
Actually pretty good. Bullying stopped, I lost some weight, got a girfriend, had perfect marks. I felt things are getting better every day. No real friends though, but I was used to it. Oh well.
>>
>Wake up hour late for school
>Go in late and get bitched at by teacher for being late
>Wasn't bullied, just kinda lonely and bored
>Wait it out
>Go home
>Play Halo 3
>Jack off
>Go to bed
15 years old was a good time to be me.
>>
File: 1369274849698.jpg (66 KB, 310x419) Image search: [Google]
1369274849698.jpg
66 KB, 310x419
>>29437766

Fucking kanpai, mane.
1981 represent!
>>
>>29438881
Forgot to mention. Beside school, my daily routine was pretty much:
>Watching anime.
>Playing vidya. Whatever my crappy computer could handle.
>Sleeping.
>If I wasn't watching anime, I watched music channels (MTV was still pretty decent back then, didn't have VH1).
>There wasn't even a good arcade saloon nearby, or a good, locally written and printed, gaming magazine to read. I bought random foreign magazines.
>It was the heyday of internet cafes (we called them cybercafes), but I hated (and still hate to this day) Counter-Strike, not so much the game itself (even so, I still thing it was pretty mediocre FPS, neither realistic nor fastpaced enough), but the fact that it was a social thing back then. You couldn't browse internet, or playing another game that wasn't CS in peace. There was always obnoxious teens, toddlers and even adults into that CS shite.
>I remember that played Call of Duty 1, Max Payne 2, Day of Defeat, Mafia and LoK: Defiance for the first time at a cyber cafe. Remember I had a old PC. Couldn't play those games until 2004.
>PC Gaming (I wasn't in console gaming other than emulation of older gen systems) and computer magazines. That's one thing I really miss from that time period.
>>
>>29436896

Company of Heroes (Single Player) all day long
>>
When I was 15 I hung out with the stoner kids and was the first time I took speed and ecstacy, we smoked joints during recess, which was a normal thing at my school, it was an art school (Kunst Secundair Onderwijs as it's called in belgium). Was a pretty good year in my life.
>>
File: 919248.jpg (28 KB, 552x367) Image search: [Google]
919248.jpg
28 KB, 552x367
I wonder how easy it is to spot a robot
>>
>>29436896
The worst... I left a prep school I was at since 7th grade due to constant bullying from students and teachers, then homeschooled for a semester then spent the last 2 years of highschool at a small school where I took college classes even then I was miserable
>>
at 15 i didn't realize anything was wrong
>talked to fellow gamers
>played LAN fps in computer room at lunch
>thought drinking or smoking weed was immoral
>diligently did homework

only 2 short years later my highschool became
>no friends
>resented my old friends who moved on from me
>tired of videogames
>always want to drink or blaze
>very self conscious and lonely
>failing everything but math
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.