[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is some sweet sweet feminist "equality". What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-10-39-02.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-10-39-02.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Here is some sweet sweet feminist "equality". What does Stacey think about this???
>>
Stacey doesn't care because she's gonna get a non-combat role and then claim she sacrificed as much as the men in combat
>>
We think it's a good step towards equality. However, the draft is a dumb idea in general.
>>
When was the last time a war waged by the US was actually good for the citizens, or improved our quality of life?
>>
>>29436887
As a Stacy, I think that nobody should have to be drafted against their will. However it is a necessity, I know- I hope they choose to leave some people of childbearing age behind, both male and female, so life can somewhat go on during a war.
>>
Women won't get drafted like men will. If they ever do have a draft then women will get put in bullshit non combat roles like >>29436934 mentioned.

However on top of that they'll be crammed in leadership roles, medical roles, logistics and transport, cooking and PR crap.

Basically men getting shot at and women taking the credit.
>>
>>29436887
Stacey isn't a feminist, she just reaps the benefits of feminism.

In fact she's not political at all, because she has no reason to be. Regardless of who's in charge Stacey always lives life on easy mode.
>>
>>29436934
>get a non-combat role and then claim she sacrificed as much as the men in combat

That's what 99% of military members already do.
>>
File: z6Gv9Vg.jpg (146 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
z6Gv9Vg.jpg
146 KB, 808x642
>>29436887
They all look like men, but they all have vaginas.

That is like the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>29437176
what is /pol/ doing to him
>>
>>29437110
Well world war 2 did pull the US out of the great depression and we also came out of it as the most powerful country in the world.
>>
>>29436887
Can we get some screencaps of outraged women?
>>
>>29436887
The draft scares me a lot, but knowing women would have to face it with me makes me sort of smug I guess
>>
>>29437200
Practicing for girls.
>>
>>29437211
Yea, WWII. Every war since then has either been a complete fuckup or an outright lie

Remember when the Bush administration outright lied, and was caught lying, to get the US into Iraq? And remember when nothing happened about that because the Illuminati owns the world and gets whatever they want?
>>
>>29437200
giving him a prostate examination.
>>
File: 1466351758279.jpg (294 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
1466351758279.jpg
294 KB, 750x565
>>29437176
You think /r9gay/ would be into tomboy, boyish women kek
>>
>>29436887
Anyway, can they still draft you if you are legitimately autistic?
>>
File: 1465575803971.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1465575803971.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>29437200
Practicing for a real relationship obviously
>>
>>29437153
Well there goes MY fucking sides.
>>
>>29437129
what is wrong with you. Women get raped in the military and when they report the rape their superiors cover it up. There's court cases to attest to this.

Trivializing women's roles through prejudicial bullshit is infuriating. Who are you to determine who's risking more?
>>
>>29436887
No one cares. There hasn't been a draft in almost 50 years.
>>
>>29437211
WW2 did NOT pull the US out of the great depression. War never does, it just diverts useful resources to wartime spending and resources. The US was just last man standing
>>
>>29438001
U r right my man
>>
>>29436887
Reminder that the Soviets drafted women into their military in WW2 and won the war.
>>
>>29436887
>Campaign wives

As an officer I am ready to defile your daughters
>>
even if the draft happens, modern militaries don't need shitloads of infantry, and those who don't meet physical standards (the vast majority of women, and most denizens of this board including myself) will likely either be sent home or given some non combat duty
>>
>>29438115
>Modern militaries don't need infantry

Yes they do. Stop talking out of your arse.
>>
>>29436887
Most feminists are against the draft existing for either gender, but if it has to exist for men, it should exist for everyone.

So while feminists aren't holding parties in the street about it; it's basically a step forward for them.
>>
>>29436887
Men have always had to die in war so I think they should draft ONLY women until the number of dead men and women soldiers from all wars is roughly equal.
>>
>>29438199
Okay cool, and black people get to keep white people as slaves for the same number of years the reverse was true. It's only fair.
>>
>>29438260
There have been white slaves in the past
>>
>>29438289
And women have died in wars before. Your point?
>>
>>29438322
His point is you are a faggot
>>
>>29438108
>believing Communist equality propaganda
>>
File: Barrett3.jpg (96 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Barrett3.jpg
96 KB, 640x1136
>>29438326
You're not wrong! I'm literally waiting for my boi to come get me now. My immunity to women lets me see you guys for what you really are
>>
>>29438368
>lets me see you guys for what you really are
And what is that?
>>
>>29438175
they do, but not the whole fighting age population of a country. China has the largest standing army on the planet, and it only has 2.3 million total active troops. unless we got into a direct war with another major power (a monumentally stupid idea in modern times), it's unlikely the US military would need many more people than that
>>
>>29438396
Well, by 'you guys', I meant anti-feminists, like what it seems OP is.
And it's just... bitter. The world has changed, yet you want to cling to a 'better' past that would have been even harsher on you.
>>
>>29438322
not in equal measure. I have jewish ancestry. Jewish slavery in egypt lasted ~450 years, which is about twice the length of black slavery in the US.
>>
File: draft BTFO.jpg (659 KB, 1148x1600) Image search: [Google]
draft BTFO.jpg
659 KB, 1148x1600
>>29436887
HAHAHAHA well well
>>
>>29437211
>the most powerful country in the world
not anymore mate
>>
>>29438477
>jewish slavery in egypt
as a fellow kike, just stop. the torah is not an accurate historical source
>>
>>29438477
Okay cool. You get to gas 6 million people of German ancestry also.

Gosh isn't settling historical scores fun?
>>
>>29436934
unfortunately, this
>playing on novice mode while most men play on legendary mode

useless walking vagina should be required to serve on the front lines as fodder
>>
>>29438464
I think a lot of guys would welcome equality but most women just don't want that. For example, you'll always hear women complain about gender roles that hurt women, like get in the kitchen and all that shit. But do you ever see women advocating for women making the first move on men? Or maybe paying for a date? No you don't. Do you ever see women saying we need more female construction workers, tow truck drivers, electricians, plumbers, etc? No you don't, but they're happy to demand more positions for women in cushy office jobs.
Feminists do not want true equality, they want some twisted version of equality where there are strict gender roles for men and no gender roles for women.
>>
>>29436887
I work with a woman who supports this idea. Of course she was in the military herself so that experience forms the base of her opinion.
>>
It's not like they have to write their will to their loved ones knowing for a fact they're going to die horribly after they go over the top of their trench the next day. Back then women were giving men white feathers and calling them cowards for not joining up.

Now that it's just massacring the poorest people on the planet with the most high tech military equipment known to man, they want in on the action so they can increase their job prospects and get more money.

You know, because the world would be more peaceful if women were in charge, and they're so much more nurturing and caring than men.
>>
I wish I saved the image, I saw an image of some girl saying "Good thing I don't identify as a male or female!" in response to the female draft requirement.
>>
>>29437979
lmao
originalharjnhbaprhbpawhba
>>
>>29438549
You're missing something important, and that is the people who are the most influential in feminism, ie the ones with the reach and financial security to do that, are the ones that are usually well-off (ie, often in cushy jobs) and normally middle-aged (ie usually not dating).

They are fighting the discrimination they see, know about and have personal experience of.

For example, take me. I work in an office job. I also am part of an LGBT group. We're mostly focused on ensuring our LGBT colleagues can get equal progression through the company on the same scale as the straight/cis people, and dealing with disputes as they arise. We're not so worried, on a day-to-day basis, about the persecution of homosexuals in Saudi. It's not not in our experience to fight that.
>>
>>29438549
this. Women don't want true equality, they just want all the benefits a man gets along with all the benefits women get, with none of the disadvantages. Its irrational, biased and hypocritical.
>>
>>29438535
it is when you're btfo uppity sjws and pissy blacks bitching about slavery in America for the trillionth time

>>there were african, jewish, arab slave traders and ship owners

>>schooling marxist historical revisionists

fun as fuck
>>
>>29438613
Oh horseshit. I've seen feminists blogs amd tweets complaining about dating and men not being chivalrous anymore all the fucking time.
>>
>>29438684
There's a few, but again, they are tweeting/blogging their own experiences. You don't tend to get the people at the bottom of the financial pile, eg the people that would benefit from the low-paid jobs, fighting for feminist causes, because they don't have the time, education or finances to do so.
>>
>>29436887
Kekerino because of my I'd number they can't legally draft me, I lucked out. If there is ever a war my obligations is to stay behind and breed women
>>
>>29438722
So if you people don't care about us one bit (and you've shown that you clearly don't give a fuck) why are you always going on and on about how much feminism could help us? You don't care about us and aren't interested in helping us so stop fucking lying to us.
>>
>>29438803
Feminism can and does help men. You fighting feminism only makes your own life worse.
>>
>>29439000
>Feminism can and does help men.
How? I always see you feminists say this but you can never give any examples.
Feminists aren't interested in beta dudes like us, they still want rich alphas who will approach them first, be socially and sexually dominant, etc
>>
>>29439022
https://mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men

Basically all the stuff MRAs whine about (divorce laws, custody) is things feminism is working to fix. Problem is, MRAs want to snatch it away and don't give a shit if it leaves many women destitute or kids in shit situations.
>>
>>29439089
So why do feminists ignore issues that do real, actual harm, like workplace death rates and infant circumcision, and instead focus their energy on trivial issues like scantily clad women in video games and conspiracy theories about how air conditioning is sexist? Doesn't seem like they care a whole when we're THAT low of a priority.
>>
File: 1391378130410.png (47 KB, 324x368) Image search: [Google]
1391378130410.png
47 KB, 324x368
>>29437979
>women get raped in the military
Good. Bitches have no use other than their cunt anyways.
>>
>>29439166
> workplace death rates and infant circumcision
Ask yourself why the men's rights movement ignores this. I'm totally with you when you say men have issues - but saying feminists have to fix all our issues first, while you sit on your ass and do fuck all to make any progress, is retarded as hell.

I fight for men's issues, and I support feminism. They aren't opposites, and it's not a zero-sum game. Quite the opposite.

Also, it really sounds like you're the exact same guy I was discussing this with a few days ago, about aircon and scantily clad women. I can give you the exact same resp I gave you then, if you like, but it looks like you don't really care to listen....
>>
>>29436887

Despite the shitstorm women are kicking up, there hasn't been a draft in nearly 50 years. Who gives a fuck anymore. Also, military enlisting is down to the point that they are turning down people.
>>
Why are people getting worked up about this? There will never be another draft. You might as well freak out over the possibility of a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>29439166
Also I'm going now it's cuddlin' and Thrones time mothafuckas
>>
>>29439210
>'s not a zero-sum game.
Yes it is. Feminists made it that way.
>>
>>29439210
>Ask yourself why the men's rights movement ignores this.

Do they? I hear MRAs bring up those issues all the time.
>>
>>29439166
>air conditioning is sexist
I keep seeing anons mentioning this, is this real? care to explain?
>>
File: False rape stats 7.png (136 KB, 610x1178) Image search: [Google]
False rape stats 7.png
136 KB, 610x1178
>>29437979

>women get raped int he military

Hardly ever. They fuck the hottest Super Chads non stop, then if they get caught, the cry rape.
>>
File: 5.jpg (32 KB, 351x239) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
32 KB, 351x239
>>29439279
Here you go, it shows the clip in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0
>>
>>29439279
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/frigid-offices-freezing-women-oblivious-men-an-air-conditioning-investigation/2015/07/23/bdd1b4b4-30ae-11e5-97ae-30a30cca95d7_story.html
It was a huge deal last summer, basically was the successor to """manspreading""" I.e. bitching about a non-existent issue and being men for it.
>>
>>29436887
>>29439211
>>29439219
Besides if the requirements are the same as they are for men the vast majority of women wouldn't be getting in anyway even with a draft. They probably added this in to make up for all the men that would be useless in combat now, the US has a 60% obesity rate.

>>29439254
>>29439272
When have MRAs actually done anything though? There's a lot of issues they could be fighting for but so far they've done less than even sjws have. They've completely wrecked millions of European women's lives with all of their immigrant bullshit. As horrible as that is they had a goal and they achieved it.
>>
>>29438528

Then what is the most powerful country in the world?
>>
>>29439344
>They've completely wrecked millions of European women's lives with all of their immigrant bullshit.
What are you talking about?
>>
>>29439210
Men's right movement always go on about circumcision.

They also don't care that men pick more hazadous jobs, it's their choice.
>>
>>29439358
You know the bullshit statistics about how 1 in 4 women will be raped? Those are real in Sweden now, all by immigrants too.
>>
>>29438001
Wrong, you fucking ignorant moron

>>29438528
Also wrong, stupid fuckface
>>
>>29439344
>When have MRAs actually done anything though? There's a lot of issues they could be fighting for but so far they've done less than even sjws have. They've completely wrecked millions of European women's lives with all of their immigrant bullshit. As horrible as that is they had a goal and they achieved it.

Because in order for a movement to bring about real change, it must win mainstream support. Gay marriage is an example.

This is virtually impossible for MRAs because, for one thing, it's still a small, fledgling movement, and those who do identify as MRAs are frequently mocked as being whiny manchildren with small penises.
>>
>>29439412
And how the fuck is that MRA's fault? If anything thata feminists fault, they're the ones who think everyone has to be tolerant of mudslimes.
>>
File: obama fried chicken.jpg (37 KB, 600x303) Image search: [Google]
obama fried chicken.jpg
37 KB, 600x303
>>29436887
Doesn't Obama have to sign it eventually?

Would he?
>>
>>29438001
You're an absolute tard. War is typically the catalsyst for economic stimulation and technological growth.

See: almost every nation during/before WW1 or WW2.
>>
>>29439447
Because the loudest *are* whiny little manbabies. It's the same thing that happened with 3rd wave feminism. The most common complaints are about sjws and not getting laid. Circumcision isn't a sexist problem it's because of jewish influence. I don't mean that in the evil jews way, but if the mildest forms of female circumcision were part of Jewish culture instead that would end up being treated the same way.
>>
>>29439412
What the fuck? It's feminists who were pushing the "refugees welcome" horseshit, not MRAs.
>>
>>29439530
>so far they've done less than even sjws have. They've completely wrecked millions of European women's lives with all of their immigrant bullshit.
Can you not read?
>>
should've just removed the draft entirely
>>
>>29439526
>if the mildest forms of female circumcision were part of Jewish culture instead that would end up being treated the same way.
Kek no it fucking wouldnt. Women are always seen as worthy of protection, no one gives a fuck about boys because we're disposable.
>>
File: Dr Jordan Peterson.jpg (50 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dr Jordan Peterson.jpg
50 KB, 1920x1080
>>29438549

Dr Jordan Peterson, Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto:

I don't think that the typical feminist like Hanna Rosen wants equality at all.

First of all, if you look at the very bottom of the dominance hierarchy in western society, the people who are the worst off are men. The ones at the bottom. So there is nothing more lacking -- there is no group of people for whom there is less sympathy than down and out men. Men don't have much sympathy for them and women have -- as far as I can tell -- virtually none. The equality is the only aimed at the top.

Men certainly are very dominant at the top of most professions but it's a very small number of men. It's also a very small number of professions. The equality that's talked about is always the women who are in the middle, getting to the most powerful positions that men occupied has nothing to do, say, with bringing the 30 percent of men or 25 percent of men who are barely clinging to the edge of existence up into some quasi-civilized form of life.

They are just ignored.

There is nothing more contemptible generally speaking than a failed man. And that's not in the conversation at all. And men don't have the power. Some men have the power. And there aren't very many of them. And that's because power is not distributed normally.
>>
>>29438572
She's prolly taken 10+ dicks if she was in army or Marine Corps. Women should never be in military minus medical roles. They cause more harm than good I'm today's society. Source: Muh-reen
>>
>>29438625

>forgetting Spaniard slavers
>>
>>29439557
I can read, but your post was unclear. First "they" referred to MRAs, then it suddenly referred to SJWs.

I get what you're saying now, though.
>>
>>29439581
Men maybe, boys definitely not. Also " always seen as worthy of protection" they're seen as worse than men in literally almost every culture but European culture.
>>
>>29438572
Women in combat roles is a bad idea. They just start sleeping with the hottest Chad in the unit, which pisses off every beta and causes a lot of disunity amongst soldiers. And it's not like women are super useful in combat anyways.
>>
>>29439729
No, women in America are the most protected, privileged group in the world.
>>
>>29439780
>almost every culture but European culture
American culture is European culture. We aren't living in huts or walking around in hijabs. Even the unofficial official language is English, a European language.
>>
>>29439830
So what you're telling me is that in every nation that actually matters women re much better off?
>>
>>29439888
Yeah pretty much, except again Sweden and Germany because they were stupid enough to import tons of men from the country that hates women the most.
>>
File: Vegeta in the rain.gif (374 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta in the rain.gif
374 KB, 1200x900
>>29439344

MRA's are ineffectual for the simple reason that no one gives a fuck about men and they never will. The number of people who care will always be infinitesimal compared to the number of people who venerate women and want to polish the pedestals and claim that women have ever been "oppressed" relative to men.

It's this way because for eons, to consider men's well being and how we feel has been counter-intuitive to our survival, seeing as men are the ones who run interference and take the brunt of the punishment so that women and babies don't have to.

That's my only gripe with MRA's: they're wasting their time. The opportunity cost that comes with trying to explain to people something that they will never understand or admit (in this case, that men are human beings) is enormous and just not worth it.

It's better to ignore them and become the best version of yourself. Self reliance and stoicism are key. Don't let yourself be a disposable utility for anyone, woman or man. Remember that men who are above you in the dominance hierarchy will want you to serve them just like any woman would. They give just as little a fuck about you as the average woman.
>>
>>29439952
Actually I'd still say those women are better off. Look up how cucked Swedish men are, they tried to outlaw pissing standing up. Also I just don't have any sympathy for them because they brought it until on themselves. Real what you sow, made your bed now lie in it, etc.
>>
>>29440015
>brought it until on themselves
*Entirely
>>
>>29439953
All I'm hearing is a bunch of whining. "It won't work so I'll never even try"

>>29440015
"I love rape and murder of 10yo girls and boys because of a few sjws"
k

I heard this board was overrun with normies and cucks but it's still the good old male version of tumblr I know. Keep on whining in your circle jerks.
>>
>>29440084
>People don't deserve the consequences of their actions
Aren't you a feminist? Shouldn't we be tolerant of other religions?
>>
>>29440123
>Aren't you a feminist? Shouldn't we be tolerant of other religions?

No and no, the entire middle east should be nuked. Or at least all the criminals should be killed, "innocents" along with women and children all deported out of every European country, all non-completely 100% integrated arabs who aren't christian deported from America, and all the politicans and supporters hanged or deported. Plus all the robots sent along with them so they can live in a world where women are treated like dirt, rape is legal, and so is pedophillia just like they've always wanted.
>>
>>29440211
>along with women
Most Muslim women support the actions of violent terrorists. Why shouldnt they be punished as well?
Oh right, because you're a cuck who thinks women can never do anything wrong. You aren't even willing to hold women accountable for their own actions.
>B-but its always mens fault I swear!
Sure thing Mr. Feminist
>>
>>29436887
What do you know!? I guess equality really IS a good thing.
>>
>>29440015
>Also I just don't have any sympathy for them because they brought it until on themselves. Real what you sow, made your bed now lie in it, etc.

I don't think your average Swede had any say in mass unchecked immigration. Nobody in the west did. Nobody either could have predicted every single political party would have brought in so many immigrants so quickly. Not a /pol/ conspiracy nut but this shit WAS orchestrated so that most people had it forced upon them.

>>29440211
>>29440278
Most Muslim women are not extremist but they are very fundamentalist. They raise they extremists.
>>
>>29440278
>criminals should be killed
Are you so busy patting yourself on the back for crying about how oppressed you are that you can't read?
>>
>>29440663
So do you consider Muslim women criminals? If you agree with me then you worded it in a fucking retarded way.
>>
>>29440804
>along with women and children
Meaning literally all muslims no matter age or gender. Usually those who say they want them all deported mean only men. I mean literally everyone even 5yos and 70yo women.
>>
>this thread
Can we no-platform and permaban these SJW cuck shills the same way they do to anyone who criticizes their fascist feminism? Please? This fucking raddit invasion is fucked up. They just keep getting btfo about immigrant, Muslims, and feminism but they still keep coming like lemmings.
>>
Stacey likes it, we have mandatory draft so a lot of females are in and they quite enjoy it.
>>
>>29437979
they probably don't get raped nearly as much as men get shot
>>
>>29439466
they passed it with enough support that even if he refuses, they'll just call a vote and pass it over his head
>>
>>29441437
It's okay anon, I'll find someone to rape you instead of shoot you so you won't be jealous anymore.
>>
File: Xgr0g.gif (345 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Xgr0g.gif
345 KB, 500x281
>>29439589
Absolutely pure distilled truth.

Of course this person is unheard of politically.
>>
>>29439953
MRA's are ineffectual because of the "man up" stigma, they just keep it inside and settle with what they get or ignore it to go to the bar nightly and drink away their problems.

Also very rich men just don't give a fuck.
>>
I saw a woman on normiebook blasting the decision. I'm willing to assume that she isn't representative.
>>
>>29437979
My sole reason for joining the army would be to rape women
>>
>>29442345
You sound like the sorta guy to end up getting used by the male soliders instead t.bh.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.