[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0065.jpg (46 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
46 KB, 500x378
So I work at a department store and i got hired on three weeks ago. I was told before starting that I'd be given the freight position and once i got my schedule in it reflected that for my first two weeks. Being the idiot I am I forgot to check my schedule for the next week but i assumed I'd be working the same full time freight position. tue-sat. Then today I come into work and try to clock in... it doesn't work. Grab my manager and he lets me in and tells me that we will check my schedule later. Work for four hours until I get a call from the office telling me I'm not supposed to be here... FUUUCK check schedule and realize I've been working the wrong schedule for a week as well as today... I talk to my other manager before i leave for lunch to explain. (only about today).

WHat is going to happen to ME???
>>
Nothing. It's just a job at a department store.
>>
>>29436737
All my manager said was to finish up today and do my real schedule. but he seemed so pissed I'm afraid he'll blind side me later after discovering that I've been working wrong for last week too.... I want to cry
>>
>>29436737
Prison. You think they're just going to let you get away with this? Pack your toothbrush, lad.
>>
if your manager didn't tell you off it's probably nbd

make sure you get paid for those hours worked though
>>
>>29436776
I mean I worked 40 hours last week when I was only supposed to work 18??? LIke will I get fired?
>>
>>29436818
No. Jobs of low importance dont carry huge consequences
>>
>>29436818
They'll probably only pay you for the 18 that you worked.

But I don't think they'll Fire you
>>
>>29436797

This, I'm surprised they haven't come for you yet OP you're looking at hard time here
>>
>>29436835
>>29436845
Are you sure?? I juuust got this job. And I almost failed my classes at community shit. This is all I have and I fucked up LIKE EVERYTIME,.
>>
>>29436818

If you're there and you don't know you aren't meant to be there and nobody said anything then it's not you who fucked up

Nobody will care though the cash office cuck will just have to fix it up
>>
>>29436737
you'll be sent to the Gulag for 10 years (unpaid) hard work

then you'll be axe murdered
>>
>>29436910
I hope so. I have to go back in a bit. Hopefully I dont make any eye contact with the boss. This job has been so easy and so much mulah. I feel like I'll be walking on egg shells from now on.
They gave me shit hours now too...
>>29436970
>>
you're a retard for not being on top of things in the first place.

get your shit together.

you will likely be on a shit list but worst case scenario they take hours from you til it evens out
>>
>>29437083
I know. I suck
>>
>>29437093
do the smart thing and stay out of their hair for a while until this blows over
>>
>>29436845

I think legally they have to pay her for the time she worked. You know his companies are with money and trying to spend as little as possible
>>
Sooo an update. I made another boneheaded mistake. I actually did not fuck up last week. I forgot the date. I assumed it was the 28th for some reason. That means I only fucked up once then! All I have to do is make sure I'm not fucking up too hard anymore...
>>
>>29436737
Nothing, Shit like this happens all the time. The fact that it went on for a week means management didn't know any better either.

Your boss literally can't do anything g to you without admitting that he also fucked up.

Just take a photo of your schedule from now on.
>>
>>29438475
you're actually retarded im pretty sure. How do you do that lmao
>>
>>29438855
I don't know but I do shit like this all the time
>>
File: 1466521910672.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466521910672.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29436737
MUTATION
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.