[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he makes her a portrait with a thousand cubes, >she s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 780x438
>he makes her a portrait with a thousand cubes,
>she shows chad her whore traits by sending nudes

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/asia/china-rubiks-cube-declaration-of-love/
>>
really bad rhyme dude these threads are really gay stop
>>
>>29436722
>Seriously, you need to stop what you're doing because it's too uncool for me

Normie faggot
>>
>>29436694

>trusting a bitch not to send nudes to chad

that's like trusting a dog not to chase squirrels
>>
>>29436895
Truth be told though, men are not much more trustworthy.

For all our talk, how many of us here would honestly turn down sexual advances from Stacy? Just assume she was drunk and horny and didn't care. Girls have more sexual power BECAUSE they don't seek sex as voraciously as men. So their market value increases.
>>
I blame shitty romantic comedies. "durr hurr if I impress her she'll suddenly like me"
>>
>>29436984

master key shitty lock etc
>>
>>29436984
I don't like being manipulated which is what stacy's do. they have sex for drama or some other hidden motive that would be instantly recognizable to non-normies

I'd be loyal to a supportive and emotionally compatible gf I found attractive
>>
>>29437150
This. Whenever a stacy shows interest in a robot, there is disaster to follow.

>stacy at work suddenly warms up to me
>we go to lunch together
>things are great, it's like I'm actually charming and funny for once
>she suddenly breaks down and starts sobbing
>try to comfort her
>it's about her boyfriend
>she says they broke up
>asks me to come over later
>I bought condoms and arrived at 9
>we were going to "netflix and chill"
>watching some rom com and cuddling
>notice her phone keeps buzzing, and she checks, but doesn't respond
>about an hour in, she starts coming onto me
>we're making out when someone starts frantically unlocking the door
>it's her chad boyfriend
>he starts beating me up
>I'm curled up meekly apologizing while he's raining fists on me while dumb stacy just keeps saying "he's just a friend"
And then he kicked me out. I wasted 8 bucks on condoms
>>
>>29437041
>I'm allowed to seek casual sex with strangers but women aren't
>>29437150
>Emotionally compatible who I found attractive
So, just attractive? Females say this exact same shit, then throw themselves at chad. You're no different.
>>
>>29436984
I would turn down sexual advances from a Stacy.
Fuck off bitch, I don't want your AIDS I can just jerk it in the bathroom if I'm horny.
>>
>>29437312
You were their fetish fuel. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>29437312
I know how you feel. Sort of. Something simillar happened to me, but I'm 6'7' and my only hobby is going to the gym so the 5'11"-6' low-tier Chad just threathened to call the cops and I left. Also, the bitch straight up lied to me so she could cheat on her boyfriend because I bought her a sandwich so she would stop whining. Fuckin' roasties.
>>
>>29437368
>allowed to

puttin words in my mouth there, my friend. people are allowed to do whatever they want. that does not imply that actions are without consequences
>>
>>29436694
>thinking it is worth to spend time on something for a woman

People have to realize that women don't really care for shit like this.
They'll think it is kinda cool for a day, then forget that it ever happened.

They care more for the pump and dump chads
>>
>>29436984
I would only accept Stays advances if she wasnt drunk, if she's drunk no way, I don't want to get in trouble for rape but if she legitimately was interested, I probably would
>>
>>29437467
>>29437466
They probably had amazing angry sex that night while I'm still a virgin. I was the only one shorted in that whole encounter (time, money, gas, STILL a virgin). In retrospect, it was foolish to think a 5'8 skinnyfat guy could even be the rebound man for a stacy. But this is literally the female equivalent of a pump and dump. I was used as an emotional cumrag. It went from being the best day of my life as I thought things were going to turn around, only to have it be the most humiliating of my life. It was emotional RAPE, and that bitch planned it all and probably thinks nothing of it.

Modern society is so fucking unfair for betas. Uprising when?
>>
>>29436694

He could probably sell that . It's objectively considered art. It has context and a lot more effort put into it than some girl pissing on spaghetti-o's
>>
>>29437611
What'd she say to you afterwards at work?
>>
File: 1465600861584.gif (431 KB, 181x140) Image search: [Google]
1465600861584.gif
431 KB, 181x140
>>29436694
>almost 30 years old
>two months of planning
>$460
>20 hours over three nights
>present all of this to her
>"lolno"

>I'm not giving it much thought."

He's going to fucking kill himself.
>>
>>29438037

>killing self over 3 days of work

lazy retard robot detected
>>
File: 1426598342416.jpg (36 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1426598342416.jpg
36 KB, 352x515
>>29438127
My guess is that he's been in love with her for a long time, considering they're next door neighbors. If that much of my own time and money went towards wooing her, and ended up going down the drain and leading to nothing but awkward eye contacts for the rest of our lives, and listening to her fuck ChinaChad next door, I'd be pretty fucking torn.
>>
>have sex with a Stacey
>camera pans out to show me cuddling up against her
>as the camera pans out more, a look of regret instills on her face
>Easy Way Out by Low Roar starts playing
>>
>>29437896
she apologized profusely and asked me if I'm OK.
she said she "kicked him out" after and "taking a break from men".
>>
>>29436984
>implying I wouldn't
fuck off, stacies are scum, no amount of mindblowing sex is worth betraying someones trust

that's like asking if I'd fuck my best friends girlfriend, I'd have to be a real shitstain to do so
>>
>>29437529
There's no consequences to csual sex except maybe STDs and public shaming, which is pretty rare. We're not talking about consequences, we're talking about morality of casual sex. If you think a man can fuck whoever they want and be morally in the right, but women aren't, that's a huge loophole and I'm amazed by whatever mental gymnastics you've reached to get to that conclusion because you're completely inconsistent with your life views.
>>
>>29436823
Who are you quoting?
You got me muted you dick.
>>
>>29438212
>no consequences to csual sex except maybe STDs and public shaming

no. i am implying that there is another consequence. that men will find her less attractive
>>
>you can't write poetry for shit
>chad makes her squirt without even touching her clit
>>
>>29438241
Most people don't give a shit about how many people a girl has slept with. If a girl has a lot of sex it usually means she's attractive, so nobody will care.
>>
>>29438387
>Most people don't give a shit about how many people a girl has slept with

perhaps you and i hang around different crowds? because i would say that most do give a shit. i'd put the split and something like 60 give a shit and 40 don't? or so
>>
>>29438177
you know she's taking a deep dicking from Chad right now
>>
>>29438177
>"take a break from men"

Nice excuse/deflect in case you suggested you two continue where you left off.
>>
>>29438177
She used you to make him jealous. That was her endgame from the start.
>>
File: 1466521910672.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466521910672.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29436694
absolute madman
seriously
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.