[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend said my asics weren't fashionable >Got me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
>Friend said my asics weren't fashionable
>Got me pic related for my birthday

What do I wear these with? A black shirt and white cargos?
>>
Advice threads belongs in /adv/ fashion threads belongs in /fa/

The rules says im not allowed to announce when im reporting a thread so i guess i wont announce it.
>>
>>29436648
Tell your friend to neck himself. Those are nigger tier, they will never be effay. At least Asics can be used in some comfy fits.
>>
your friend is a fucking moron, you wouldn't have bought asics if you didn't like them, return these abominations
>>
>>29436670
Well the rules say that any topic is allowed on this board my man. But op should use /fa/ anyway
>>
>>29436685
>At least Asics can be used in some comfy fits.

You need to neck yourself first desu
>>
>>29436704.
Rules say advice threads belongs in /adv/. Dumbfuck
>>
>>29436692
I just like the color of them
>>
>>29436648
I'm not sure it matters, as you're most likely either a fattie or a skelly.
>>
>>29436730
>>29436670
>rulefag

I bet you were the class snitch. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29436716
> He doesn't know loosewave/comfycore is the next trend for ss16
Lmao@ur life kid
>>
>>29436648
Buy some rose gold gel lytes and you're set
>>
>>29436777
Nothing against the rules for being a class snitch. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>29436730
So even advice about replacing a mass airflow sensor belongs there and not /o/?

Adv is for general advice not specific stuff. Op is asking about autism shoes, but if he went to effay he'd just get memed.
>>
>>29436814
nothing
no-one's gonna do shit about anything in this thread nigga

>>29436648
Wear them with anything, it's not like it matters much, they're regular run-of-the-mill sneakers, if you want to match them with something wear some sort of casual jacket, but it's summer so that wouldn't work.
>>
>>29436830
We'll the mod decide. Cuck
>>
>>29436648
Don't wear cargos, some slim fit black jeans and a gray/white graphic or plain yee would do. Trust me, I am a normie ;^)
>>
>>29436814
No but it shows you're cock sucking faggot
>>
>>29436915
Dont give a fuck what you think. Ill keep on snitching thanks.
>>
wear a noose with them
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>29436648

>Friends
>Birthday gifts

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29436648
SHIT SON. Those are actual autism shoes!
>>
Wear Them With Adidas Superstar Joggers And A Supreme Hoodie. Also Wear A Polo Hat With Outfit, I Guarantee You Will Get Alot Of Male Attention.
>>
File: 1462505053436.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1462505053436.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>>29436648

Fashion is the first step to becoming more attractive OP. Ignore the losers here that disregard it and then complain about >tfw no qt3.14 gf. You're going to get a girlfriend that's like you, and if you dress like shit then guess what? She's going to dress like shit too.

Shoes are alright, they're a good start to looking better OP. Not a personal fan of Jordans, but I'd go for my usual casual look with slim black jeans and a tee, I wear huf white shirts or comme des garcon (yes they're pricey, but look at it as an 'investment' in yourself and how you look). Make sure the fit is perfect and close to the body on everything but not too tight as to constrain yourself and look ridiculous. Ask your 'fashionable' friend about what fits you and have them be honest.

This is assuming you're already in shape, have a good haircut and understand the basics of hygiene. If none of these apply to you, get to fixing them.

Oh and on a final note - Most men don't notice shoes, but all women do.
>>
>>29437443
>Most men don't notice shoes, but all women do.
Yeah sure. At least say most women instead of all.
>>
>>29437558

You're right, my bad.

The women you want to attract will notice your shoes. The ones that don't care about how they look (aka: troggs) will ignore how you dress completely.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.