[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Because of Chad there are no virgin girls exist >And yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1466130076058.png (333 KB, 524x358) Image search: [Google]
1466130076058.png
333 KB, 524x358
>Because of Chad there are no virgin girls exist
>And yet robots don't think of Chad as our main enemy

What the fuck is wrong with you fucks?
Chad is the reason we are miserable
Chad has everything in life by default while we have to work hard for it
>>
>>29436505
no, no and no

stop being a pussy and man up
>>
>>29436521
>just man up bro
>Chads are made not born
Fuck off
>>
chad simply enables female behavior when they aren't responsible for society. the source is still women. there wouldn't be any chads if they weren't retarded sluts
>>
Sluts chase Chads, and Chads take the opportunity.

Actual Chads can have all the women, there is little to no competition to a Chad.
The ones who shit on us are the higher ranking beta scum who would betray their brothers if it meant getting pussy.

Actual Chads are rare, and they are the most loyal bro's you'll meet.

The ones to blame are beta simps and women, not Chads
>>
>>29436595
>>29436564
You guys are just gonna be bros with the guy who has taken the virginity of your girl?
>>
>>29436595
Go look at the redpill. A lot of those people are Chads who are depressed that the women are too easy.

They talk about how easy it was to fuck someones wife, and how easy it'll be for her to get taken away from him by another Chad, and women aren't loyal.
>>
>>29436505
No, you are the reason you are miserable. Robots choose to be failures.
>>
>>29436647
It's not "my girl", I do not chase after them or idolize them.
And if I did, I would thank Chad for showing me what kind of whore she is.

Stop putting women on a pedestal, they're not children, they make retarded choices and you're blaming men for them.
>>
>>29436690
I chose to have manboobs and be a manlet

Just kys you fucking liberal piece of shit
>>
>>29436505
>work hard
>NEET
>>
>>29436795
We're NEETs because everyone wants to hire Chads
>>
>>29436521
>>29436564
>>29436595
here are the chad apologists out in force
>>
>>29436505
http://www.strawpoll.me/10544526

it's time to solve this deb8 once and for all
>>
>>29436505
This might be news to you, but life is a competition.
Sorry you're on the losing team, but no one's just going to hand you fresh virgin pussy. You have to earn that. Even Chad has to earn that. Is it easier for him? Maybe- but he also made a lot of different choices from you. While you're sitting playing videogames, he's choosing to go to the pool. What's stopping you from making that decision? Fear? Well then, it looks like you're really the only one holding yourself back, huh? Maybe you should blame yourself for your choices, rather than blame other people who made different choices
>>
>>29436505

nothing really against chad. as the old saying goes,
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
Why not hate Chad? You were born ugly and a loser, Chad was born handsome and alpha. He did nothing to deserve his luck and success with women. If by one small twist of fate we were born taller and more good looking, we would also be Chad.

I'm a sore loser.
>>
OP is right and the apologist of chaddery miss the actual definition of chad

chad is not capable of caring and long-term relationships due to his high level of testosterone

he only seeks short affairs for the sole purpose of you all know what

he will happily try it with wifes or other girls who have partners because the testoterone leaves no place for empathy in these matters

chad is the true scourge on society

he is dumb because the testosterone lowers his intelligence

he is no likely to form long-term relationships and therefore he is not likely to be civilised

he is the most massive faggot on earth
>>
the amount of chad apologetics in this thread is truly staggering the normans are invading us

brace yourselves robots
>>
>>29436965
>>29436986
the plural is apologists
>>
>>29437019
apologetics is a valid noun buddy

im not even a native speaker but its obvious
>>
>>29436734
You choose to be fat. You choose to let your height bother you.
>>
>>29437046
>apologetics
>reasoned arguments or writings in justification of something, typically a theory or religious doctrine
i'm not seeing a lot of reasoned arguments here
>>
>>29436521
Go fuck yourself with an axe
>>
>>29437102
care to explain where im wrong instead of just stating that i am ?
>>
>>29437161
>the amount of chad apologetics in this thread is truly staggering
>apologetics are reasoned arguments or writings in justification of something, typically a theory or religious doctrine
>i'm not seeing a lot of reasoned arguments here
that's as plain as i can make it
>>
>>29437206
that people with high levels of testosterone tend to are more hypergamous more likely to cheat and dumb is scientifically plausible

im actually refering to scientific works of prof. karl gramer or david buss for example

this is not totally arbitrary
>>
>>29437206
he's not wrong. typically doesn't mean exclusively.
>>
I think it's almost a problem that the red pill believes you can turn a beta into an alpha through a few tricks.
>>
>>29437206
or am i being blind and you actually agree with me because you refered specifically to the " apologists of chad " then im sorry m8
>>
NEVER COULD BE WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE
NEVER COULD SAY WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY
>>
Why would a girl want to have sex with you instead of a Chad?
>>
>>29437247
that is an apologetic against chad

a chad apologetic is a reasoned argument in justification of chad
>>29437253
>apologetics are reasoned arguments or writings in justification of something
>>29437269
i just pointed out that you meant apologists and that there weren't many (or any) chad apologetics in the thread
>>
>>29437301
If Chad was a decent human being and didn't want to cheat on his gf then all girls would eventually lower their standards and look for other guys

But Chad fucks everything that moves so practically impossible for any girls to be pure these days
>>
File: 1466433321473.png (884 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1466433321473.png
884 KB, 800x900
>not hating ALL normies
>>
>>29437325

Why would a girl keep her virginity for you when she can have nice and fun sex with Chad?
>>
>>29437393
Exactly
Chad is not decent and has sex with every girl
If Chad only wanted one sexual partner in his life then hypergamy would have died out
Instead Chad fucks every girl because he can
>>
>>29437325
That post makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
File: 1446759503428.gif (866 KB, 366x206) Image search: [Google]
1446759503428.gif
866 KB, 366x206
>>29437088
>There are no such things out of your control
>It's a just world where bad things happen to bad people
I hope your dubs of denial show you the way out, normiefaggot.
>>
>>29437569
yes it does

>virgin girl wants to fuck Chad
>Chad has a gf so he refuses her
>Girl starts looking for average looking guys
>the virgin girl then settles for a virgin guy instead of a Chad and lives happily after

but in our society
>Chad doesn't a gf
>Chad only cares for increasing his sexual partners number
>Virgin girl wants to fuck Chad
>Chad fucks her brains out
>Former virgin girl becomes the fuck-buddy #34 of the Chad
>Former virgin girl doesn't mind living in a harem with other fuck buddies of the Chad
>>
>>29436521
I work really hard on myself to get a qt virgin gf. I am not settling with leftovers. I will continue to reject even the hot ones until I get my qt virgin gf.
>>
>>29437698
You're wrong. Girls would rather remain virgins than have sex with you.
>>
>>29436505
>>And yet robots don't think of Chad as our main enemy

Is this literally your first week here?
>>
>>29437802
No
They think of women as the main enemy
Just read the fucking thread
Everyone is defending the Chad and calling them bro-tier
>>
>>29437819
>3 out of 20 posters
>Everyone
>>
File: 4093859802.jpg (11 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
4093859802.jpg
11 KB, 312x312
>tfw current gf had long term relationship with robot who turned crazy on her so shes not a virgin
>mfw she doesnt realise im going to do the same and I am powerless to stop the demon inside of me
>>
File: 1466519613863.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466519613863.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>29437972
>long term
>virgin
And you believed her
>>
>>29436505
>>29437698
This is all true, but don't act like you wouldn't fuck every girl you could if you had Chad genetics.

The erosion of traditional societal values is the real culprit. pol will tell you it's the Jews, MGTOW might say it's feminists, maybe its just the modern peaceful, decadent lifestyle. I'm not sure what the real cause is, but the end result is clear.

Humans are not naturally monogamous like other animals, men want to fuck everything they can, women want to fuck higher and higher quality men (Chads/Alphas). Yet monogamy is the foundation upon which society is built, to keep the bottom 80% happy. There's a reason every successful major religion promotes these values.
>>
>>29437972
This is me except I have no demon but she's 90% convinced there is one
>>
>>29438122
Hmm.
Also czeched
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.