[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
This happened 30 minutes ago.
I was laying in my room,browsing the internet on my tablet.My dad walks in saying "Mom called,she forgot the certification".I thought to my self,"Yeah,my mother always forgets somehing,her:sunglasses,hairclip or her phone ".I said fine,i just grabed the certification and before i left,dad said,"She is halfway to the hospital,she is waiting there".The hospital is close to our house,about 5 minutes.So i left i walked and forgot my phone to bring(kill me now god).I decided to go behind the hospital for shade,because it's 33 C.I walked to the front of the hospital and begin going to the halfway point.She is not there,"Are you f***ing kidding me",i didn't know where she is,i spent 10min looking for her,going behind the hospital,going to the other side of he hospital,nothing.Asked at least 4 people for a phone call,"Sorry,didn't bring it;Don't have credits for a call".(God is playing me).So i decided to go to her work place.
(She works in a smalll shop,which is 3min away from the hospital).
Got there,asked the workers is she here,she is.Waited 2 minutes,red face on her(here we go).She's so pissed,she said "Wait,here",so i did,unlike her.
She told me she was waiting and i didn't show up,so she called me,my phone was in the house and my dad picks up(hipocritical,cheating bastard and the worst person to work or learn from).She asked if i walked to the other hospital(i'm not that retarded mom)he said no,so she thought to her self i meant behind the hospital so she checked there.
The moment she left is the moment i arrived.
Now back to the mini shop,
We go outside,feeling like a piece of shit and thinking how my idiot dad is going to react.
So me and my mom walked out of the shop and split up saying go home.(i really didn't want to).Got there my dad sitting there,looking living water standing.
"Where did i tell you to go"
Halfway point to the hospital.
"You were able to f** up the most basic thing".

Cont?
>>
>>29436076
Greentext it and I'll read it. Until then you can fuck right off.
>>
This happened 30 minutes ago.
>I was laying in my room,browsing the internet on my tablet
>My dad walks in saying "Mom called,she forgot the certification
>I thought to my self,"Yeah,my mother always forgets somehing
>sunglasses,hairclip or her phone
>hairclip
>phone
>I said fine and grabed the certification
> before i left,dad said,"She is halfway to the hospital,she is waiting there"
>The hospital is close to our house,about 5 minutes
>So i left i walked and forgot my phone to bring(kill me now god)
>.I decided to go behind the hospital for shade,because it's 33 C
>I walked to the front of the hospital and begin going to the halfway point
>She is not there
>"Are you f***ing kidding me"
>i didn't know where she is,i spent 10min looking for her
>going behind the hospital,going to the other side of he hospital
>nothing
>Asked at least 4 people for a phone call,"Sorry,didn't bring it;Don't have credits for a call"
>God is playing me
>So i decided to go to her work place.
(She works in a smalll shop,which is 3min away from the hospital).
>Got there,asked the workers is she here,she is
>Waited 2 minutes,red face on her
>here we go
>She's so pissed,she said "Wait,here",so i did,unlike her.
>She told me she was waiting and i didn't show up
>so she called me,my phone was in the house and my dad picks up
>hipocritical,cheating bastard and the worst person to work or learn from
>She asked if i walked to the other hospital
>i'm not that retarded mom
>he said no,so she thought to her self i meant behind the hospital so she checked there
>The moment she left is the moment i arrived
>Now back to the mini shop
>We go outside,feeling like a piece of shit and thinking how my idiot dad is going to react.
>So me and my mom walked out of the shop and split up saying go home
>i really didn't want to
>Got there my dad sitting there,looking living water standing
>Where did i tell you to go
>Halfway point to the hospital
>You were able to f** up the most basic thing
>>
>>29436606
tl;dr

bumping in support of suicide
>>
all that text just to show how incompetent you are. waste of time, kill yourself
>>
>>29436076
If there is a point where its getting interesting cont.
>>
>>29436076
No, don't continue. This is the worst fucking story ever. "I woke up and went to work and did work, then I went home. Cont?"
>>
0/10 pathetic excuse for bait I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>29436606
Cont, i could dig some crushed family story
>>
>Asked at least 4 people for a phone call,"Sorry,didn't bring it;Don't have credits for a call".
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.