[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
medication thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: Venlafaxin_beta_aktion_1.jpg (19 KB, 454x303) Image search: [Google]
Venlafaxin_beta_aktion_1.jpg
19 KB, 454x303
What pills are you taking? how are they making you feel?
>>
>Taking the antidepressant jew
costanza.jpg
>>
suboxone and weed, dis game ridiculous
>>
It's called "cannabis" lol it was the world's most prescribed medicine for 4,000 years you should try it sometime wait you're brainwashed by memes and think that a labmade jew chemical is actually better for you than a plant that slows tumor growth and stops babies from dying from seizures, sorry
>>
>>29435925
I'm taking Zoloft for my BPD and dissociative disorder. I used to take abilify for my psychotic symptoms, but I haven't needed it for a couple years now because my symptoms were mostly tied to anxiety/depression. I'm feeling remarkably better.
>>
File: 1452608504392.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452608504392.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Efferox after trying 4 different ones before and a year of theraphy, let's see if this one works. I occasionally binge on RC benzos maybe once a month

Also the fucking antidep is making me unable to cum and it's been 8 days, all I can think of is lewd

I want to lick and tease a big throbbing cock all day
>>
>>29435963
i smoke pot as my antidepressant so yeah.
>>
>>29436059
>Also the fucking antidep is making me unable to cum and it's been 8 days

Antidepressant users, everyone.

>pills make my dick stop working
>better keep taking them, dr. goldschmertz, my mom, the tv and the internet tell me I have depression! Its a chemical imbalance bro!

Rat Park, faggot
>>
lithium
>gave me a bad tremor, but completely stopped my manic episodes from bipolar disorder
propranolol
>stops the tremor, reduces anxiety, controls my blood pressure, all-around miracle drug with 0 side effects
wellbutrin
>makes me a little nauseous, other than that no side effects. use it as an antidepressant but it also helped me to quit smoking
abilify
>makes me very tired so I just take it before bed
>almost completely stopped the hallucinations
>reduces the intensity of my intrusive thoughts
>dramatically reduces delusions and paranoia

I'm a fucking mess but at least I've got myself on meds to help. Without them I can't function. It took years and years to find the right drugs and a good psychiatrist but now that I have the right cocktail life is so much more bearable.
>>
anafranil
>old antidepressants, side effects are strong at first but it keeps me for getting too depressed

concerta
>help me to concentrate and focus on things, has a calming effect
>>
Just started on Strattera today, no opinion yet; was up all night so too tired to tell, but I don't think you notice anything with this for like a month.
>>
File: 1466468696971.jpg (47 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466468696971.jpg
47 KB, 900x900
>>29435925
Sertraline (SSRI) and I fucking hate it I hate it HATE IT. The side effects are ruining my NEEThood.

>sexual dysfunction
>can't sleep properly
>easily get headaches
>feel sick all the time

I haven't been taking them since it's summer and it's less likely I have to go anywhere but the anxiety is creeping back in so I have to start taking them again.

Is there any anxiety medication that doesn't suck?
>>
>>29438116
Propranolol has been working pretty nicely for me, even on a very low dose. Minimal side effects, works in combination with most other medications, I highly recommend it.
>>
Anyone else take adderall? Shits awesome.
>>
File: IMG_40_125.jpg (692 KB, 1958x1469) Image search: [Google]
IMG_40_125.jpg
692 KB, 1958x1469
>>29435925
>What pills are you taking?
A cocktail of stuff, meme pills mostly.

>how are they making you feel?
I'm not depressed anymore.
I feel cute and happy.
I'm not constantly horny anymore either.
I can also pay attention to things better, like classes and so on, before I had the same attention span as a goldfish.
>>
File: DSC_2952.jpg (98 KB, 232x350) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2952.jpg
98 KB, 232x350
Estradiol and progesterone. They really make me feel great. You seriously should try those...
>>
>>29438941
Dude that seems exactly like what I'm looking for, thanks a bunch.

Hopefully my doctor is willing to prescribe it, from what I could gather it's not really approved as a treatment for anxiety here.
>>
>>29435963
>le natural medicine meme
I'm not saying you're wrong but you're so stupid you should still kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 148x76) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 148x76
>>29435925
Is this /r9k/'s medication of choice?

I'm on sertraline/Zoloft and Xanax when needed. On Xanax right now because I'm going to a small group therapy tonight where I basically pay $500 to have friends and I've been freaking out about it all week.
>>
File: 1466379190903.gif (1000 KB, 307x248) Image search: [Google]
1466379190903.gif
1000 KB, 307x248
>>29435925
>venaflaxine beta retard

Fucking kek. I'm taking venaflaxine and zoloft right now. Im supposed to be taking latuda because schizoaffective, but I hated the side effects. Needless to say, things have been strange.
>>
I take oxiracetam supplements. They make me feel great!
>>
>>29435925
Benzos to chill
Annti psychotics for my psychosis
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.