[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUA hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: owencook.jpg (52 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
owencook.jpg
52 KB, 720x460
I can't believe I spent 20 hours watching this ginger homosexual trying to sound smart.

And fuck Eben Pagan and his marketing bullshit too.
>>
Tyler used to be better years ago when he still had to struggle. Now he's gone full pseudo intellectual hippy and is constantly trying to game his audience by transferring his state to you.
>>
PUA is total bullshit.

Every time I got attention from a woman it was because she came to me.

When I fell for the "game" meme I tried to get with girls and it never worked.

Then by just going back to not even trying they started paying attention to me, flirting with me, everything.

Huge things that DIDN'T WORK AT ALL

1. Trying to be extra manly

2. Trying to look like a "bad boy"

3. Lifting

4. Working very hard on everything

5. Constantly thinking about "self improvement"

Things that did work

1. Being nice

2. Being patient

3. Being happy with myself, having natural self confidence (I'm lucky this came to me; I couldn't just will myself to be confident. This is my good fortune)
>>
File: 1441118387616.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441118387616.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>29435893
>numale detected in this thread
>>
>>29435893
Your success stories don't sound like 1 night stands anon
>>
>>29435863

Hes just at a level that most people never see for themselves, aka getting everything you ever wanted and realizing it will never be enough, really ain't no place to go from there but full hippy.

I like his stuff but sometimes I feel I may be too far gone even for his teachings. He claims to know the struggle but he had a gf by 19, a place of his own, a car, etc. Compare that to someone like me who is a HHKV at 24, never had a job, can't drive etc. Its kinda scary that tyler is the poster child for fucked up autist who made it, yet I'm 10x worse than he ever was.
>>
>>29436067
Honestly autists shouldn't even have gfs. I can function just fine without one. I just watch his stuff for the entertainment and my autism likes knowing the tricks of social interaction.
>>
>>29436067
He always took a lot of action. If you don't, your life will suck forever.
There's "one of my girls flaked me" failure and then there's "I couldn't bring myself to shower this week" failure. Good luck learning anything from inaction.
>>
>>29436249
>action good, inaction bad

Pretty much the extent of RSD philosophy. Did you have to get yourself into state to make this post?
>>
>>29436150

Yeah I really don't care about getting a gf or having sex, I just like the self improvement stuff.
>>
>>29435893
>>
>1. Being nice
>2. Being patient
>3. Being happy with myself, having natural self confidence
These are true.
Be kind.
Don't be fooled by your own observations, Chad is nice, he's a good person.
>>
>>29436325
>Chad is nice, he's a good person.

lol
>>
>>29436371
What you people keep calling "chad" is a negative type, a "brad" basically.
>>
>>29435803
Start reading Heartiste

heartiste.blogspot.com
>>
File: powerofgame.png (270 KB, 364x525) Image search: [Google]
powerofgame.png
270 KB, 364x525
>>29436288
I fap to Tolle to get myself into state. Here's my tribute.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.