[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It gets better What am I doing wrong? I'm trying, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>It gets better
What am I doing wrong? I'm trying, I really am, but I'm still this way after several years.
>>
> What am i doing wrong

are you even doing anything differently in the first place?

'it gets better' means if you work on improving yourself things will eventually improve. if you're stuck in the same place you were 4 years ago, theres no reason you would feel any different
>>
>>29435779
Have you tried therapy? It's extremely helpful and very much worth the discomfort of being honest.
>>
What do you expect? Friend, this is not a world tailored to your needs.

It's a harsh world with lots of problems.
>>
>>29435823
I'm exercising, cooking my own food, I've tried to make friends, I went to college for a year, and tried therapy and medication.

>>29435825
I have, it was completely useless.
>>
>>29435823

>'it gets better' means if you work on improving yourself things will eventually improve.

Which is really not always the case.

I worked like hell on "improving myself" and it made a lot of things worse.

When I step back, I realize that a lot of the things I worked hard for, I never got. And a lot of the nice things in my life just fell into my lap without me trying to get them.

not OP btw.
>>
>>29435850
You may have to try multiple therapists until you find one that works for you. They don't just solve your problems. It's something you have to work very hard on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.