[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sober >make horrible decisions >high >make great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450457923585.jpg (162 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1450457923585.jpg
162 KB, 1024x681
>sober
>make horrible decisions

>high
>make great decisions

anyone care to explain this? smoking seriously increases my iq by like 20 points. im a complete fucking naive retard when sober.
>>
>>29435631
Are you depressed? Could the smoking remove the effects of depression while you are high.
>>
You're an addict trying to validate your problems.
>>
>>29435648
This pretty much. It's like an alcoholic who needs alcohol to function and not die. It's not making him more productive and keeping him alive, but stopping the withdrawals.
>>
>>29435640
yeah, could that be it?

>>29435689
>withdrawals
>>
>>29435631
you make the decision to get high when you're sober, brother.
>>
>>29435689
No.
It's like an addict saying they need it so they can try to get validation for their shitty habit.
>>
>>29435689
>>29435760
Weed can make certain changes to perception. I stopped smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol as a result of getting a drug that I like more than those 2.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending it as such, I acknowledge completely that I should really drop the habit, but I'm sure it will happen eventually as I start beliving in the need of stopping more and more.
>>
>>29435631
>sober
>make bad decisions

>high
>make bad decisions
>bad decisions seem FUCKING AWESOME DUDE

I'M A MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS MAN! SOMEONE WRITE THIS SHIT DOWN, QUICK!

>>29435640
>Could the smoking remove the effects of depression while you are high.
It sure could be doing that, but in the long run it's gonna make your depression worse. I'm not even doing this for bait, I smoke every day, but I've never been depressed. However it's a known fact those prone to depression might get it worsened by weed. You should keep your habit in check if you're prone to such thoughts.
>>
keep your tolly low and you'll ALWAYS have great ideas when you're stoned.

a message from the government of dank
>>
>>29435962
Why it would make depression worse is because it keeps you occupied. It doesn't really worsen the depression, it just delays the progress of improving, because it temporarily removes or relives the symptoms.

I'm depressed and smoke weed, but after 4 years of doing nothing, I'm finally starting to have a plan on what I need to improve and am doing so.
>>
>>29435631
>im a complete fucking naive retard when sober.

why?

protip: it's not because you aren't high
>>
>>29436091
I have noticed that I'm more cringy while sober, because I'm too confident to speak my mind. Smoking some weed lowers my edgemaster fedora factor by like a million points.
>>
>>29436091
i cant read any social cues and i cant pay attention to what people say
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.