[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend's son is a total Chad. He never listens to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466438065101.jpg (110 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
1466438065101.jpg
110 KB, 450x250
My girlfriend's son is a total Chad. He never listens to me and always makes his mom come sleep with him, while I sleep alone on nights she has him. I'm getting pretty frustrated and don't know what to do. I can't exactly physically impose my will on a 4 year old, but my girlfriend always sides with him.
>>
you've gotta impose a little fear into that then.
He has no respect for you. If you can't do it logically, just make him scared of you so he'll do what you want
>>
You're jealous of a fucking 4-year-old child sleeping in the same bed as his mother. You're calling a 4-year-old a Chad. Please seek help before you do some retarded passive aggressive bullshit and fuck the kid up
>>
>>29435324
You heard this guy, fuck the kid up.
>>
Is he half black?
>>
>>29435344
I dont see why that matters
>>
>>29435291
>>29435332

Should I scream in his face and shake him? That's what my dad always did to me, though that usually preceded the main event of some real physical violence. How do I make sure he doesn't tell his mom?

>>29435344

He's white thank God.
>>
>>29435373
White and black children are disciplined differently. I can't help you if I don't know the race of the kid.
>>
Marry your gf so you can meme correctly.
>>
>my girlfriend's son
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off with your cuck problems.
>>
>>29435436

I 100% honestly started this whole relationship just so I could post memes with her son after marrying her. Now my feelings are involved and it's a bit more complicated than I originally anticipated.
>>
>>29435465
>unwilling to cuck yourself for Kek and the old gods

I am beginning to question your devotion.
>>
Fuck that kid. Literally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.