[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Long story short, I finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1445812097727.png (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445812097727.png
143 KB, 500x500
/r9k/, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Long story short, I finally know tfw gf, but she's into some weird shit and I'm not sure how to feel.

A few months ago I met a cute primary school teacher who's a friend of the family at a family event I was dragged to. We got along well and surprisingly I was able to contain my spaghetti enough for us to start dating.
Fast forward a few months, and we're pretty comfortable with each other, to the point where we told each other the weirdest thing we're into, sexually.

That's when she told me that she wanted to shit up my ass. At first, I couldn't believe my ears. This cute primary school teacher just told me she wanted to "shit up my ass"? I stuttered and asked her to elaborate. She blushed and awkwardly explained that she wanted us to put our butts together, so that she could then poop into my sphincter, so that we could essentially play hot potato with a steamy turd, swapping it back and forth.

I'm really confused now and don't know what to think anymore. On the one hand, it's intriguing, on the other, what the fuck
>>
>>29435168
I smell pasta...
>>
>shit up my ass
might've been funny if i was 12
>>
>>29435227
We've got a mature one here, who browses mature boards such as /r9k/.
>>
>>29435168
She is a keeper.
I suggest you to use a soft double headed maroon dildo for hygienic puropose.
Anal stimulation is enjoyable, shit a bit less
>>
>>29435168
Well m8 its okay for her to like that, but you dont necesserily have to do it i guess?
>>
Back and forth. Forever.
https://youtu.be/KQoJo81lujk
>>
>>29435168
>to put our butts together, so that she could then poop into my sphincter, so that we could essentially play hot potato with a steamy turd, swapping it back and forth.

Is that possible?
>>
I know OP is memeing but this sounds at least mildly hot. Too bad women into scat don't exist. All the videos you can find are women going along with it because of their partner, or doing it for money/attention.
>>
>>29435168
That reads like a 15 year old kid's attempt at writing fiction.
>>
This needs more replies so I will save the thread
>>
>>29435239
Your reply is rather ironic in itself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.