[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you're dating a girl who is really into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 249x249
What do you do when you're dating a girl who is really into you, but she's just "too nice"?

She could be a perfect 10/10, but she's just so nice that it can't help make you feel like a piece of shit.
>>
To clarify - there's nothing wrong with this girl, far from it. It's just everything about her makes me hate myself and the things that I do/think about people.
>>
Fuck her 'till it's garbage, then dump. Like any other girl tbqh.
>>
I fucking hate this place so much right now
>>
>>29435299
Why is that so?
>>
>>29435308
Because this faggot OP could have a nice GF and doesn't want her because he is a stupid normie.
Robots would do everything for such a relationship
>>
>>29435333
Robots are extremely unrealistic. Having a relationship is much more complicated than they seem to realize.
>>
Fuck her in the pussy and not shootup a nightclub or a school ?

Thats just an idea..........
>>
>>29435333
He's probably just infatuated though, so no worries there.
>>
>>29435349
Nope.
Now get off my board faggot.
>>
>>29435098
Maybe you should feel like a piece of shit...? You know, guilt exists to make you question your behaviour. Your girlfriend could provide the motivation to be a better person from now on.
>>
>>29435381
Just nope? No, relationships aren't complicated? Are you seriously this deluded?
>>
>>29435400
I think you're right. I'm a piece of shit, I have no problem admitting that.

The problem is that she seems like the kind of girl I would marry. But I don't want to get married. I want to continue fucking around, but I don't want to hurt her.
>>
>>29435440
I want "this girlfriend" in five years. Which is what my ex said to me when she cheated on me. Just saying it out loud makes me want to kill myself. I don't know what to do, because I know it's a fucked up way of thinking, but I don't know how to not think like this now.
>>
Women are only good to you in the early stages of the relationship. Realize this and enjoy it while it lasts. She'll turn into an evil banshee in no time.
>>
>>29435440
How far are you from your ideal age of marriage?
>>
>>29435480
Bitter and salty.
>>
>>29435098
Take her out for a drink
>>
stop replying to this bait you fucking idiots
>>
OP you should use her perfectness as an incentive to do better. Not only for her, but for yourself
>>
>>29435516
Why does it bother you, anyway? Who cares if this person is telling the truth or not. The discussion can still be insightful.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x525
>>29435098

She'll just want you more, the more you act like the piece of shit you say you are, OP good chap. You're in the win-win -zone, don't goof it up now! You're almost there. Don't let the nice guy memes get to you.

This is literally the only time the "just be yourself" -meme is true.
>>
>>29435540
This. It's a win-win, you either become better for her or if you two decide to end things, you become a better person
>>
>>29435492
>N-NAWALT! NAWALT!
>>
>>29435482
I don't really want to be married. I would only get married if it meant a lot to my partner. Ideally in 10-ish years
>>29435505
Went to the movies and had a great time. Made out, and I felt really happy. But then I had these mixed feels and made this thread.
>>29435552
Well now I just feel bad.
>>
>>29435540
>>29435578
But I don't want to change. That's why I feel like shit. I enjoy being an asshole, until it becomes lonely. How do I change?
>>
>>29435592
Just F-U-C-K her and let it be. You're overthinking it.
>>
>>29435602
Surround yourself with good vibes, including your friends and family and gf. Become blue pilled, it's the only way but it's worth it
>>
>>29435602
Talk to her about these feelings. A girlfriend is someone you can trust to provide you with accurate advice and comfort. She'll help you change in ways you want to.
>>
>>29435638
This is the best thing you can do. If she's a nice girl, she'll do her best to try to make you happy
>>
>>29435622
Dont have a lot of friends, and I can't stand my family. I also don't feel like becoming a cuck, either.
>>29435638
No point. She'll think I'm weak and move on to the next one. I can't open up anyway.
>>
>>29435710
Just do it, you'll have nothing to lose desu senpai. Girls like her are willing to hang in there if you're worth it
>>
>>29435710
Not being able to open up is a sign of weakness, not the other way around. She will understand if it's hard for you. If you have any desire for a long-term relationship, you'll have to be honest eventually. Just power through it, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>29435735
>>29435737
Any advice other than "just do it"?
When it comes to crunch time, I can't even open my mouth, let along form sentences. Traumatising experiences have taken a hold of my ability to be open to people.
>>
>>29435810
Take a swig of whiskey and let the words fall out or practice being open to someone close, like your mum or even someone online
>>
>>29435735 >>29435737
Yeah. Listen to these anons, OP.

I mean, talk about a good problem to have. You're complaining about her being TOO good? Get it together bud - she's into you so see where it goes. No pressure. Just that easy.

A lot of us here would kill to have your 'problem'.

Fuck's sake.
>>
>>29435810
Honestly, it's like ripping off a band-aid. You can't leave it on forever and it feels so much better just to get it over with. It gets easier and easier the more you do it, and harder the longer you hold it inside.
>>
>>29435829
>>29435935
Thanks kind anons. Don't know what I'd do without you.
>>
>>29435810
How old are you and her?
>>
>>29435333
those trips come from your heart..
>>
What do you do when you're talking to a girl and getting alone unprecidentedly well, but due to some core differences it's probably a bad idea?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.