[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could develop a program to train the perfect gf what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1438182820317.jpg (119 KB, 1500x945) Image search: [Google]
1438182820317.jpg
119 KB, 1500x945
If you could develop a program to train the perfect gf what kind of training would you have in it? (Eg required reading, classes on being good at conversation, etc)
>>
Have you been playing Dream Girlfriend too
>>
>>29434995
You could have shortened the thread to: "list your perfect gfs traits"

No need to try to sugar coat it
>>
>>29434995
I'd tell her to take her hands off her nipples, first of all.
>>
>>29435054
Well here it needs to be something that can be trained, not inherent eg you can't just say curvy because that's genetic, unless it's part of a feeding program to gain weight? Even then they'd just end up chubby.

You know what I mean though right?

And honestly this thread actually has a real secret purpose, real life implementation! I might try making a plan to do those things myself to improve so I don't become a normie slut!
>>
>>29434995
>making a gf AI

preposterous, you're just lying to yourself for trying to make a submissive "gf" who does all your bidding
>>
Mastery of the works of Plato and Aristotle.

And she needs to agree with Aristotle
>>
>>29435074
You're missing the magic of a passive Asian gf. She covers up her nipples and acts shy and cute and makes you move her arms out of the way and take what you want. Shit's so hot and addictive.

source: Korean gf
>>
>>29434995
Put then in a room with a computer that has internet access and tell them to teach themselves stuff. You aren't worth your weight in shit if you're incapable or learning things on your own with the help of the internet.
>>
>>29435149
But what should they be learning to begin with? Isn't it a bit vague to just say stuff?
>>
>>29435167
Does she also cross her legs? Because that sounds great
>>
>>29435389
>>29435389
We'll often play a game after I strip her. She'll cover up her tits and say "what are you doing?". I'll grab her wrists and pry her arms off and start licking and playing with her nipples. She'll start getting excited because she has sensitive nipples. Once she starts getting excited, she'll get embarrassed and shy again and start to cover up.

Then I move down to her pussy. She'll cross her legs and say "what are you doing?". In spite of her leg-crossing and wriggling, she gets wet pretty quickly and then gets embarrassed and shy again. She moves her hands down to her crotch to cover up.

So we go back and forth a bit. When she covers up, sometimes I'll pry her arms up and sometimes I'll just move to a different part of her body, since she can't keep everything covered.

The cutest is when she gets close to orgasm. Then she gets REALLY shy. She'll try to cover up her face (everything except the eyes, so she's still peeking at me) with hair so that I can't see her o-face.

Sometimes I'll ask her questions to make her more embarrassed/shy. Her English isn't good enough to know the word "slut" yet, but I'll ask her questions like "are you an easy girl?" to which she'll hide further behind her hair and say "I hate you"
>>
>>29435595
I have a new goal in life, finding a shy submissive korean gf that can indulge my predator/prey fetish
>>
>>29435751
>>29435751
I highly recommend it. It's actually ME that's indulging HER, not the other way around (though I'm getting into it now).

The first time we fooled around, she cutely started covering up and told me to "stop", but my spidey senses were tingling and I got the impression it wasn't a genuine "stop".

I sat her down and made her explain to me what was going on (which was hard for her to do, since Koreans aren't comfortable talking about sex). She explained to me that "most Korean girls like to be pushed" so I've been practising "pushing" her. So far a lot of fun and way way way waaayy cuter than with Western girls.
>>
>>29435901
Hey dear robot, do you live in Korea?
I'm moving to Seoul for a semester when 2017 starts. Any advice you could give me?
>>
>>29436019
No, I don't live in Korea, though I'm contemplating making a move (to be with my gf, who's moving back to Korea later this year)

The only advice I can think of off the top of my head is that Westerners get physical too early and that can make Koreans uncomfortable. With my gf, I was starting to pick up on some very loud signals that she liked me, and I liked her too, so one day I walked her home and then kissed her.

She was Western enough (lived in England for 1 year and Canada for 1 year), so even though she'd never dated a foreigner, she knew a LITTLE bit about how physical Westerners can get. Still, she was a little taken aback. She said in Korea, the way it would work is:
1. Guy likes girl
2. Guy asks girl to be his girlfriend (before they've even started dating yet!!)
3. Girl says no, even if she means yes
4. Guy persists and asks a few more times
5. Eventually the girl says yes
6. They are now officially a couple
7. They start going out on dates
8. Somewhere around date 3, the first "skinship" will be initiated by the guy, usually something innocuous like holding hands

Be prepared to move slower (physically) than you're used to. Also be prepared for "no" to mean "yes". Knowing when to "push" and knowing when to legitimately hold off for a bit is a tough balance.

Also be wary of Korean girls who are only using to learn English, or only using you to buy them gifts. Paradoxically, a Korean girl who says "yes" right away is maybe not genuinely interested in you. You want a Korean girl who shows a little resistance.
>>
>>29436118
Edit: I'm an oldfag, so my advice is for older women (over 25). My Korean friends have told me that SOME (I don't know how many) of the younger generation are starting to date a little bit more Western in style (e.g., dating before becoming boyfriend-girlfriend). I don't know how common that is.
>>
>>29436118
Thanks anon, and I wish you the best
>>
Didn't such schools once exist? I could swear I've read references to them in some Victorian literature.
>>
>>29436263
There were preparatory-type schools, but I don't recall ever hearing of a school specific to marriage.
>>
>>29436159
If you are still around, do these "nuKorean" girls also have a thing for being dominated?
Because then it becomes the best of both worlds
Do they react positively to tall latinos?
>>
>>29438508
I've never been with a younger Korean girl, so I'm not sure, and they're still relatively very conservative (never want to talk/hear about sex), so it's hard to say.

One thing I'll mention is that even if Korean girls are submissive/passive, they're submissive/passive in a very Asian way, following a pretty narrow script. They're good at pretending to be shy and cute and throwing up some resistance to be overcome, but simple D/s things that we're used to in the West like spanking, ropes, restraint, etc., are seen as strange, foreign and perverted. (Not to say you can't find a girl that won't enjoy them anyway)
>>
>>29439227
So, finding a young submissive korean girl within a BDSM community, ok, got it.

Thank you for your guidance, anon.
>>
>>29434995
What excites me the most about a person is discovering things about them, and then challenging who they are in a way that satisfy them in order to make them grow.

I guess I'd just input random seeds.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.