[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you dislike normies? Only 'cause they are better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 700x700
Why do you dislike normies? Only 'cause they are better than us at everything that matters?
>>
Because 4chan is now tumblr.

People who disagree with you are normies.

People don't understand how deep and intellectual you are.

They should die, because of the suffering the inflict upon you, all those chads and stacies. You are an abused minority, and you should not have to be treated like this.
>>
>>29434997
/r9k/ is literally tumblr for males.
>>
Because I can't and don't want to be apart of their culture.
>>
They ostrisize me for liking what I like and not being a part of their group. They act like I'm going to go on a murder spree for not having a FB.
>>
>>29434962
>thinking anything matters

Originalio
>>
>>29434962
>everything that matters
Why are you so weak-minded you can't establish your own set of values and beliefs about "what matters"- why do you let MTV tell you that? Even Chad doesn't do that, even Chad has a life philosophy that's slightly transcends what you perceive as "everything that matters" (basic normie bullshit), and he's basically braindead when it comes to self-awareness.

>>29434997
>people who disagree with you are normies.
Kek no, ever seen someone get called out as a normie for, say, advocating Bernie or disagreeing about gun control and shit? As long as you sperg out just as bad as we do, you can disagree with whatever you want. We'll call you a c u c k or a retard, but not a normie.

>People don't understand how deep and intellectual you are
People irl view me as way more intellectual than I actually am, normies and robots alike. It's actually kinda annoying, I'd want to be seen as more down-to-earth. And "deep" doesn't mean shit. If you mean spiritual, that too, I guess.

>You are an abused minority
The system is rigged to wrong Robots, sure there's some lack of willpower on their part, but in a liberal "progressive" society where we make it our goal to help integrate anyone with any kind of problems: from Jamal from Syria to retarded people- it's a pinnacle of hypocrisy that people with social problems are still shunned and left behind.
>>
>>29434962
The normies are "the other". My negative energy has to be dispelled somehow and self-loathing isn't enough. That and at least it makes me feel something like I'm alive and not dead inside.
>>
normies is our version of patriarchy
fluid definition, can describe anyone we dislike etc
>>
>>29435115

After reading your post, my tumblr comparison seems all the more valid.

I'm not gonna argue with you. Just go ahead and keep blaming everyone around you for your problems. Because society should change to accomodate you, and not the other way around . but I'm just a fucking normalfag, so my oppinion is irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>29434962
Because average people swarm things and make them average.
>>
>>29435162
>society should change to accomodate you

Not at all. I should change it to accommodate me. It's what liberal c uck Chads do with their whining and c ucking, it's what conservative richfag Chads do with their daddy's money, it's what I'm gonna do with my own views which I'll convey to as many people as possible.

Your bullshit individualist (probably libertarian or some weak-ass shit like that) philosophy doesn't even begin to counter that because, well, it's actually rather individualist. The only difference is I admit society exists and you don't.

And neither does your presumptuous tone.
>>
>>29435326
>I should change it to accommodate me.

Good luck. Seriously, if you can pull it off, good for you.

>Your bullshit individualist (probably libertarian or some weak-ass shit like that) philosophy doesn't even begin to counter that because, well, it's actually rather individualist. The only difference is I admit society exists and you don't.

Meaningless sophistry.
>>
File: myliferightnow.jpg (149 KB, 468x712) Image search: [Google]
myliferightnow.jpg
149 KB, 468x712
Because normies seek to destroy any deviation from their vision of every male becoming chad and every female becoming stacy; and if you fail to conform to this standard of success you will be either broken to conform or simply removed from society.

I want more mass shootings in the world, not just America, but in the whole developed 1st world. Shit needs to change if I can't kill myself.
>>
>Why do you dislike normies? Only 'cause they are better than us at everything that matters?
While the latter is true, I just think they're childish in the way they think. They're literal 20-30 year old or older children who haven't changed their thought pattern at all. They just follow the heard, what does IT say I should do? It's like a giant hivemind and in the end they have no identity left to them

plus it disappointing me when I get a bit closer to one of them and they don't have the same feelings for me
I WANT ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION
>>
>>29436223
>robot calling anyone children

The irony. Robots are the biggest manchildren of them all.
>>
To put it simply they do not go into a hobby or a community because of real interest and just superficially use it as a platform to promote themselves, usually running that said hobby and community into the ground because they don't bother to conform or learn the culture.
>>
>>29436243
I'm slightly autistic at most, where is the "irony" in being a robot and calling someone else a child?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.