[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The alpha males in the red pill were talking about you today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 991x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 991x400
The alpha males in the red pill were talking about you today.
>>
>>29434879
what were you doing there?

are you one of the normies trying to laugh at us?

hope your family dies.
>>
Thank God for 4chan or I would never know what was on Reddit.

Kys
>>
File: tfw change.jpg (189 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
tfw change.jpg
189 KB, 796x595
>"even knowing about /r9k/ is bad for your soul"
>not relinquishing your soul to the dark god kek
>>
>>29434879
W-o-w
Someone is talking about 4Chan outside of 4Chan!
Just w-o-w OMG I can't even I'm literally ROLFing on the floor!

Also:
>reddit
>alpha males

Kek

Go die in terrorist attack you fucking KEK
>>
File: 1437247572371.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437247572371.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
My waifu is here for me.
>>
>there are people that can't understand the concept of a life not entirely revolved around thinking about women

I just don't get these people. It's like they spend their entire waking moments thinking and obsessing about women.
>>
File: They Live.jpg (61 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
They Live.jpg
61 KB, 443x332
>>29434953
because we live in a society where having many romantic relationships and sexual partners is considered success

you're supposed to spend all your time and thought on this, and spend a lot of money doing it
>>
>>29434953
We live in a gynocentric society fampai. Also /r9k/ has no room to talk about anyone being obsessed with women. We talk about them nonstop too.
>>
>>29434941
There's a ton of stuff about 4 chan on Reddit, imgur.
>>
>>29434998
I avoid all those threads. They don't appeal to me in the slightest. I don't care about >tfw no gf.
I get horny, I jack off. And I forget about it.
Plus I have bad mental illnesses that take precedence in my life that having a romantic relationship is so much of an afterthought it very rarely occurs to me. I have zero desire to socialize or do anything with my life let alone have a gf
>>
File: ripitunesimage.jpg (60 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
ripitunesimage.jpg
60 KB, 396x396
>>29434953
That's what being a virginal cuck will do to most men. Also, most of the virgin guys in r9k never even tried to ask girls out enough/as much as normies do. It's just a weird group thinking thing by now. Most robots in here could lose their virginity if they wanted to and even get a gf, it's just that the majority of cucks here is just so emotionally immature really... They keep falling in love with girls that they KNOW they'll never get, etc.
>>
>>29434980
But life has so many more fascinating and timeworthy things than getting pussy
>>
>>29434879
What seems so utterly idiotic about TRP is that they have an incredibly dark view on women (which is mostly correct unfortunately) yet they still spend every moment of their lives trying to fuck sluts, or talking about how to fuck sluts. They also seem to attach great moral importance to being "alpha", it is like they just replace one set of empty morals (the mainstream one) with another equally false one.
Also they're pretty much a cult.
In short TRP is just a bunch of dumb, simpleminded normies with a false superiority complex.
>>
>>29435066
Ofc it does, that other anon was just spouting pseudo intellectual nonsense to try to justify his obsession with obtaining the pussy.
>>
>>29435032
You fags always say it's so easy to get a girl and we could lose our virginity if we tried, but you never tell us what to do or how we're supposed to try. Maybe we don't do it because we don't have the first clue of how to do it and no one is able to provide an answer because it comes so natural to them so they just repeat these useless platitudes.
>>
File: The Ultimate Guide to Life.gif (470 KB, 634x2662) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Guide to Life.gif
470 KB, 634x2662
>>29435066
yes, but you're not supposed to know that

get the latest fashions

splash out on the nightlife

have an expensive wedding

go all-out on the honeymoon

take out a mortgage
>>
>>29435077
Not like most people aren't aware of what it though. It's pretty evident that they're all failed normies, reborn thanks to the magic of echo chamber.
>>
Stupid faggot redditors, sage
>>
>>29434953
The average person can't understand something if they don't relate to it. Even something as simple as preferring solitary activities is enough to confuse a normal.
>>
>>29435082
>his obsession with obtaining the pussy.

i am not even slightly concerned with pussy at this point m8
>>
>>29435091
You're supposed to ask girls you find attractive out, that's about it. You need to get over your fear of rejection and stop putting pussy in such a high pedestal. Just ask girls out, within reasonable amounts ofc. Only ask girls you know you'd have an objective chance with, aka equally or less attractive etc.
>>
>>29434953
>there are people that can't understand the concept of a life not entirely revolved around thinking about women

u should tell that to the rest of this board :^)
>>
>literally r*ddit
Epic thread OP, simply epic
>>
>>29435077
Because they fall into the same trap as MRA. They can't free themselves and plunge deeper into the pussy-obsessed world that makes them miserable.
At least they aren't trying to achieve anything unlike the MRAs who are essentially in hell and constantly trying to roll a huge boulder up a hill with no results like Sisyphus while the rest of the world calls them rapists.
MGTOW are the only ones who escape but cutting reproduction completely out of your life is not much better of a punishment.
>>
>>29434879
>le ebic red pill
>>
File: condescending.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
condescending.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>29434879
>reddit
shiggy
>>
>>29435095
This is totally amazing.
>>
File: 1417296891153.png (125 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1417296891153.png
125 KB, 600x857
Lmao, r9k is literally worse then ever, but it's managed to scare away Reddit.
We;re doing something right I guess.
>>
>>29434879
woefully naive
they know not the power that is contained in this board
WE ARE THE BIRTHPLACE OF KEK -- FROG GOD OF THIS MATERIAL PLANE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29435032
If approaching strangers is just so fucking easy then how come women refuse to do it?
>>
File: 1444247571257.jpg (124 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1444247571257.jpg
124 KB, 393x829
>>29437287

>not posting the correct version
>>
>>29435095
how do I stop it to read the fuckin thing
>>
>>29435095

>child
>28
>buying a house
>29

Is this graph representing the 50's or something?
>>
>>29434879
alphas are born not made
that's my only message to r/theredpill
>>
>>29435118
Can confirm this. I was trying to explain the appeal of iyashikei anime to my friend who is casually into anime, but is mostly a normie.

He was utterly confused with the idea that a show exists where you are supposed to relax while watching and not have a plot or constant comedy. "I don't get it, why don't you just go outside and live your own life instead of watching made up characters live theirs?"

It was a painful reminder on how different I am from the norm.
>>
>>29434879
The guy was pretty much right. Most of /r9k/ is full of fucking pathetic failed normalfags who I wish would fuck off and die in a ditch somewhere. Pussy worshipping faggots will never be welcome here, no matter how much they persist.

>>29434907
You are an example of the above mentioned scum.
>>
>>29434879
>alpha males
>reddit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
H

GHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGAHAAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 130x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 130x160
>>29434879
REDDIT
>REDDIT
>>REDDIT
FUCK YOU NIGGERFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29434879
>alpha males
>trp
Utter delusion. The beauty of robots is we can at least admit we're rejects.
>>
>>29435032
>JUST

>BEE

>YOUR

>SELF

fuck off
>>
>>29434980
>lot of money

Why?

>call some chick
>hey do you want to hang out?
>watch a movie, make out, have sex
It's literally that easy.

How do you even sirens money on getting laid? Except you pay for a hooker of course
>>
>>29438626
>>call some chick
>>hey do you want to hang out?
>>watch a movie, make out, have sex
It is not that simple and you know it
That is straight up harassment
>>
>MGTOW
>nonchalant

They wish lmao
>>
>>29434953
>lol, normies and their 'eating'
>>living in a shelter
>>spending money on goods

Face it, sex with woman is L I T E R A L L Y the most natural thing in the world. I'm also a khv but I don't deny the fact that I'm a defective human bean.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.