[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys may mock "wagies", but that's just to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1444178701269.jpg (446 KB, 1500x1263) Image search: [Google]
1444178701269.jpg
446 KB, 1500x1263
you guys may mock "wagies", but that's just to conceal the fact that you're ashamed of your non-productive lifestyles

"wagies" aren't downtrodden, they are PROUD to work, PROUD to contribute and are GRATEFUL for the opportunity to do so

if you got a job, maybe you'd realize how satisfying a good day's work can be, especially when your boss thanks you for a job well done
>>
>GRATEFUL

Oh lawd
>>
>>29434772
You're not helping your case, wagie
>>
>>29434772
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about wasting the majority of your life op. Enjoy that denial while I'm over here living the good life doing what I want when I want
>>
>>29434772
Listen, I have no problem whatsoever paying taxes to support people who are too fucked up to work, physically or mentally. Anyone in here bitching about NEET kids probably works a wage job, in which case, they should stop being poor.
>>
File: 1413227897217.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1413227897217.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
>cool you're alive now work for the rest of your life so you can pay for all these mexicans and africans
>>
>>29434772

>I believe there is no such thing as a bad job

cool "belief" normie. do you have some evidence that there are no bad jobs or have you just redefined "bad" so that with this semantic shift you rendered the question non-falsifiable
>>
>TV celeb talking about the virtues of hard work
Wat
>>
This guy looks like he huffs farts lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.