[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asylum seekers were caught having an orgy with 13-14 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15
File: re.png (590 KB, 646x1159) Image search: [Google]
re.png
590 KB, 646x1159
Why are women such fucking dirty sluts?

Tyrol village "Scharnitz".
Closed down inn.
Three asylum seekers and three 13 to 14 years old girls were caught by janitor having a gang bang.
Asylum seeker who kept watch attacked janitor.
Janitor used pepper spray.
Asylum seekers ran away.
Sluts screamed and ran away too.
Police investigates because of sexual abuse of minors.

http://www.krone.at/Oesterreich/Asylwerber_bei_Gruppensex_mit_Maedchen_erwischt-In_altem_Gasthaus-Story-516156
>>
Fuer mich ist das Kindesmissbrauch und die Maenner sind paedophil! Fertig!

Grausliche Leit gibts in Oesterreich
>>
germany went from being raving racist lunatics to raving social justice warriors and they will pay price the second time just like the first
>>
>>29434977
It's AUSTRIA you dumb American knownothing fuckhead.
>>
>>29434990
well, in his defense the time he is talking about when they were racists austria was part of germany...
>>
>>29434990
Well g'day, mate.
>>
>>29434977

>raving racist lunatics

BEST goy
>>
isnt fucking 14 year olds legal in Germoney? they would only get in trouble for the 13 year old slut right?
>>
As if the girls didn't want it and fully cooperated.
>>
>>29434990
same thing

originalcommentnet
>>
>>29434737
asylum seekers can get laid for free

what's your excuse robots?
>>
File: 1456619498882.jpg (67 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1456619498882.jpg
67 KB, 500x495
HOW

seriously

HOW can a bunch of poor, unwashed, homeless, ugly, old rapefugees who don't even know the local language (and barely English) get to gangbang a bunch of schoolgirls??? doesn't it require time, looks, communication skills, cultural awareness and cultural affinity for most guys? or do schoolgirls just want to get fucked by disgusting subhumans???

>inb4 le jews, i want a real answer
>>
>>29434990
>implying it matters

You're all fucking cucks who will let these guys off scott free, so kill yourself you waste of air.
>>
File: 1354963960641.jpg (127 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1354963960641.jpg
127 KB, 504x470
>>29434737
>tfw girls are getting sluttier than ever and I'm still a virgin.

Elliot Rodger please come back.

Also, lol at "gruppensex".
>>
>>29435138
it HAS to be the jews

its completely illogical how such thing can happen hence the jews must be involved
>>
>>29434737
>Kronen Zeitung
>Credible source

Pick one

Please it's the Austria's 'The Sun' right down to the page 3 girls

"Kronen Zeitung has often been accused of abusing its near monopoly to manipulate public opinion in Austria. Its many critics blame its populist style and emphasis on the topic of immigration for allegedly spreading "fear" and "hatred" among its readers."
>>
>>29434737
>Kronenzeitung
a more reputable source please.
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (11 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
11 KB, 183x232
>>29435316
Sure, jewboy
>>
>>29435365
>Shit he's pointed out I'm a complete dumbshit
>Better call him a Jew

Oy vey untermensch
>>
File: 1454096153486.jpg (78 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1454096153486.jpg
78 KB, 604x404
>>29435138
>or do schoolgirls just want to get fucked by disgusting subhumans???
Just like in my chinese cartoons!
>>
>>29435385
Not an argument, oven dodger.
>>
>forced to elect an SJW president by the EU
>this happens
Like pottery. Sorry Australia but it's time to die.
>>
cmon where are all those dumb "femanons" when you need them? explain this shit to us
>>
>>29435410
>questioning sources is not an argument
how retarded are you again?
also >>>/pol/
>>
>>29435425
>>29435428
>Thinking this actually happened

It's almost like you want to hate asylum seekers and will blindly accept anything some toiler paper tabloid dreams up to villify them
>>
>>29435453
>thinking teenage girls aren't whores
>thinking muslims don't muh dik
>>
>>29435453
I don't even know why people are discussing this.
This doesn't get mentioned in any other newspaper and they don't give any sources either.

This probably never happened.
>>
>>29435453
I have plenty of real reasons to hate the rapefugees. I don't need a random newspaper for that
>>
>>29435519
Give me a couple of those valid reasons to despise these people if they are what they claim to be. Then tell me how you can tell whether they are what they claim to be.
>>
>>29435138
You're thinking about from the perspective of a middle class person.

To any decent upbringing, the idea of having a threesome or group sex at 14 would be legendary. Very very rare because Most middle class 13/14 year old girls have a sense of modesty and propriety such that great persuasion and attractiveness would be needed to convince them.

But you need to think about how poor lower class ghetto kids with no or almost no parental supervision behave.
Think about how niggers in the ghetto start having sex at 12 or 13 and how much more common "running a train" on a girl is amongst ghetto niggers than amongst normal people.

This is a case of some white trash girls with little parental supervision living near an asylum centre ended up behaving like white trash with some Arab/negro ghetto kids from the asylum centre.

I doubt these would be normal german girls. I'd bet that they'd be considered trailer trash or the equivalent
>>
>>29435519
You don't understand.
It's the same reason your kind visits /pol/.
You want to be validated in your opinion, you can't bear it that people don't share your beliefs.

And for the people who read this paper it's the same. They want an echochamber telling them what they want to be true.
>>
>>29435316
Do its critics ever accuse it of falsifying stories?

No.
They're saying
>waahh waahhh you're publishing accurate stories which contain a narrative we don't like :(
>>
>>29435138

Schoolgirls wanted to be fucked by the same people they've always wanted to be fucked by... the ones that make them feel dirtiest.

For a high percentage, that means the ones their parents would least approve of - whether its foreigners, most hated race, most hated religion or most hated gender.

For the more rational ones its the guys that makes them feel dirtiest while still making them feel safe. Those are the ones who go for older daddydom types.

For the incredibly stupid ones, its the violent guys who call them names, put them down and beat their ass.

But its always the same - they want the guy that makes them feel dirtiest.
>>
File: takeaseat.jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
takeaseat.jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>29435584
Spend a lot of time thinking about who schoolgirls want to fuck?
>>
>>29435138
It's the equivalent to the hot girl in school slutting it up with the stoner kids.
>>
>>29435574
Yes, they do.
We have a legal term for this.
It's called "Berichtigungsanspruch", basically if you find out that the paper lied in some way and it harms a legal person and they can prove that, the paper is forced to print a notice that whatever article of theirs is falsified.
And this paper prints those "Berichtigungsansprueche" a lot.

So, yes. They are accused of falsifying stories.
>>
>>29435653

that's what those of us who arent making cuck threads and trap threads do. Figure out how to fuck hot young girls. But continue being a fag if you want to more pussy for me.
>>
>>29435404
This is more revolting and sickening than BMWF
>>
>>29435545
All the rape, murder and theft that they are objectively confirmed to have committed.
The fact that they intentionally reject and insult the help of other countries so they could make their way to Germany or Sweden since this isn't about safety but rather getting as many free gibsmedats as they can get.
The way they mistreat and abuse the locals with no shame, going so far as to even be willing to talk about it to news crews (boo hoo this Swedish woman who took us into her home didn't buy us a third TV and more lamps! Racissss!).
The fact that they form their own religious enclaves on European soil and actively try to force their faith on the locals.
The fact that they breed radical terrorist ideology to the point where Sweden exported more ISIS terrorists since 2015 than the entire North American continent.
The fact that 70% of them are unemployed, live off state welfare and have no intention of finding work.
Should I go on or will you keep your head buried in the sand?
>>
File: 1464242053334.jpg (2 KB, 132x92) Image search: [Google]
1464242053334.jpg
2 KB, 132x92
i've bottled up so much hatred towards the modern females, that now i want to just beat the shit out of the next bitch that will get on my nerves.

r9k has turned me into a full time misogynist
i shouldn't have come here.
>>
>>29435875
It's red pill rage. You realized that society literally runs on exploitation of men by roasties and this makes you angry. Don't worry, it's good for you.
>>
>>29434737
>13-14 years old

That's too young to properly consent. There must have been some sort of manipulation going on, what the fuck
>>
>>29434737
Honestly i am getting pretty jealous of those fucking shitskins. All they do is travel to Europe and they get money, a place to live and fresh pussy to gang bang, goddamn. I wish i was born a shitskin.
>>
You're fucking retarded.
I live in Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol and no other newspaper brought up anything.
The Krone is basically /pol/ as it makes up dozens of stories how refugees abandoned a baby in the middle of the street, robbed groceries, mugged people etc and nothing is true.
But people keep eating it up and burn down refugee centers and keep demonstrating against refugees and keep beating them up for no reason.

It's clickbait like unzensuriert
>>
>>29435920
Amerifat detected. Not every part of the world runs on the same principles .
>>
>>29435951
.t roastie trying to hide the truth
>>
>>29435945
No you don't. They risked their lives to get here and only survive through sheer perseverance.
>>
>>29435976
>risked their lives

top kek mate, almost all of them come from countries that are peaceful, they just take a jet, boat or a bus and they enjoy objectively the best life you can live on the planet right now
>>
File: 555.jpg (55 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
55 KB, 500x327
it was probably these girls
>>
>>29435574
They have to all the time but people believe what they want to believe. The Kronenzeitung was was accused many times and almost all of their refugee story have been proven incorrectly or being blatant lies or being from intentionally unreliable sources but let's face it, most people don't care if they're being lied to when it fits their own ideology.
>>
>>29435957
What truth? That you're salty you can't get your micropenis wet but shitskins bang teenagers?
Who'se the Untermensch now?
>>
>>29435951
its funny because every time a refugee housing area burns down it turns out its one of them doing it themselves.
>>
>>29435998
Wew i knew robots were sheltered but damn m8.
>>
Harder would have prevented this
>>
File: 134134624567247.jpg (29 KB, 290x300) Image search: [Google]
134134624567247.jpg
29 KB, 290x300
>>29434737
>You will never fuck cute white blonde preteen pussy in orgies while getting all that nice welfare and SJW whiteknighting.

Why I was born in south america instead of some muslim country.

So close yet so far.
>>
>>29436114
As someone who actually lives in a country which provides a shelter for them I'd say it's almost always a local dickless nationalist with no highschool diploma who is angry those shitskins are smarter than him.
>>
File: 1412826420827.jpg (426 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
1412826420827.jpg
426 KB, 1408x1056
>>29435138
They are just more alpha and masculine than sissy beta white cucks
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29436158
>tfw you will NEVER be a dark-skinned Muslim man in Sweden and get cute blonde lolis to sit on your lap
>>
>>29436139
By that I meant haider, dammit
>>
>>29436154
as someone who checks facts, AND lives in a country who ships them back out Im advising you to stop "guessing" that its locals doing it and finding the fuck out.Google "lit fire in the refugee center" and see how 9/10 are refugees setting fire to themselves, their own beds, the list goes on.
Jesus christ you have got to be a naive swedish idiot.
>>
>>29436241
>AND lives in a country who ships them back out
>austria
>shipping them back out

my god, how retarded are you?
>>
>>29435822
"if they are what they claim to be" eliminates 4, 5 and 6, because these imply that these people are not just interested in getting away from a war zone. Now, you can't prove that they are not what they say, but you need to give them the benefit of doubt.

1 is fair, but don't pretend that they are the only ones who do these things and don't pretend that they're getting away with it.
2 is fair, this is a real problem.
3 is ridiculous, do you actually believe that?
4 is ordinary, this happens everywhere with all people who follow a faith, religions trying to claim that they have the only truth is problematic in itself. Why should we treat them any different?
5 is eliminated by "if they are what they claim to be".
6 may be true, but may well be a consequence of them not speaking any languages other than Arabic or whatever, this can and will be remedied in time.

Please go I can do this all day.
>>
>>29436279
>my god, how retarded are you?
We do that.
It just takes a while (1 year or more) because the legal proceedings take forever for some reason.
>>
>>29436154
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/678447/fire-asylum-seeker-centre-caused-row-Ramadan-meal-times

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/4691129/Illegal-immigrants-set-fire-to-a-detention-centre-on-the-Italian-island-of-Lampedusa.html

Just a couple of sweet examples for you out of plenty.

>>29436279
youre the retard, where did I say Im austrian? you are illiterate, AND naive and swedish. jesus christ, my condolances to your forefathers.
I prove you wrong and you try to turn this to me being austrian lol. What a shitty leftist troll you are.
>>
>>29436241
Shut up Greece/Balkan shitskins I would trade every mudslime in the world for eradicating you Union leeches at least SOME kebap work and contributes anything to society
>>
>>29436315
You said you lived in the capital of Tyrol, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>29436315
Shut up this wasn't even me I'm amazed you monkey even have fucking electricity after turks bumfucked you for centuries.
>>
>>29436321
Wrong again, lmao Ive never said Im greek wtf kind of drugs are you on.

>>29436337
Im not the same anon you absolute mong, kys.
>>
>>29436315
>detention-centre
you do know what that is, right?
If I was in one of those I'd try burning it down too.
>>
>>29436337
No that was he. The guy you are arguing with is just a cockblocked Balkan monkey who's angry that the Union rather spends millions on refugees than on his ass-backward country
>>
>>29436337
>someone replies to your post on an anonymous image board
>must be the same person that proved you wrong the last time

I retract everything, let the niggers flood austria/germany.
You guys are all below the minimum intelligence requirement to keep a civilized country going. Enjoy getting rekt
>>
>>29436390
>let the niggers flood austria
Borders are closed.
>>
>Kronenzeitung
its basically the "Bildzeitung" or the "Sun" for Austria

Love how for /pol/lacks every media is controlled by the jews unless it directly panders to they views

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/ipso-sun-british-muslims-story-headline-significantly-misleading-a6953771.html
>>
>>29436454
But your asshole is wide open and youre talking through it : ^) Jamals cock will stop that.
>>
>>29436462
>Love how for /pol/lacks every media is controlled by the jews unless it directly panders to they views
Yes, when will you understand.
Whatever source you do not agree with, whoever doesn't share your opinion is biased at best and a liar at worst.
>>
>>29436315
>the tele
>the express

Are you even trying anon?
>>
>>29436619
>>29436480
a shockingly high amount of lower class and uneducated people today still fall for the same 80 year old propaganda and scare tactics the german underclass fell for
>>
>>29436283
>3
>ridiculous
I guess the sharia police hasn't shown up in your neighborhood, nor have you had the pleasure of living near a no-go zone and seeing them attack women for not wearing hijab.
In any case you've just agreed to most of what I said but are just glossing over it.
>yeah I agree with you
>please go on I can do this all day
So what is it exactly that you can do all day? Keep your head in the sand? You literally forfeited the argument and then tried to pretend like you refuted what I said.
>>
>>29436679
>but I seen the sharia police mahself
>I see them attackin women too

Implying I would trust the word of some neo-nazi fucktard on 4cuck
>>
>>29436679
you should go outside once in a while and learn to discern 4chan memes and boulevard media from reality
>>
>>29436665
>Yes filthy goyi - I mean, robots; it's all propaganda! There isn't a shred of truth to it! Remember the 15 million!
>>
>>29436679
how many sexual partners did you have in your life and how old are you?
>>
>>29436714
Literally first search result on YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
Thousands of other videos like it too.
>>
>>29436765
>falling back on the jews control everything meme

>>>/pol/ is over there untermensch
>>
>>29436766
How many men have fucked you?
>>
>>29436784
>60 minutes

Are you being purposely retarded?
>>
>>29436765
>actually defending those news outlets while telling other they are being controlled by le jews
if you could see yourself from a non retarded perspective like i do you would immediately kill yourself out of shame.
>inb4 another /pol/ meme response
>>
>>29436808
>he avoids the question
what a surprise
no men have ever fucked me.
see! it's really easy to answer a question when you don't have to lie
>>
>>29436816
Do you have a point, sir?
>>
>>29436882
Yeah it's shit tier tabloid news just like the sun, the tele, the express and kronenzeitung

All you're doing is proving that you're an uneducated, working class fucktard
>>
>>29436816
No but you're being intentionally ignorant. Are you going to tell me the man interviewed isn't a real Muslim and that the patrols didn't happen? What about the other thousands of videos out there? What about the Foley murder that they mentioned and the video of his killer talking about why he did it for Islam? That was covered all over the nation but just because it's mentioned on 60 minutes it's now a fake and a lie?
>>
>>29435138
Because they don't see women as human, and treat them so accordingly. Women love that.
>>
>>29436867
Ok I'm a 23 year old man and I've had sex with two women. Care to tell me how that relates to Muslim migrants now or are you hoping to look for ways to ad hominem me?
>>
>>29436907
They interview like three muslims in that video. The rally had the average number of participants that you see at any fringe protest.
Hardly a voracious horde of muslims threatening your way of life.

60 minutes will take these outliers and use it to confirm the prejudices of dipshits like you because it gets ratings
>>
>>29436907
>>29436907
>No but you're being intentionally ignorant. Are you going to tell me the man interviewed isn't a real Muslim and that the patrols didn't happen?
Possible. How do you know you can believe what they say?

>What about the Foley murder that they mentioned and the video of his killer talking about why he did it for Islam?
Religious nutjobs exist.
>>
>>29436975
So I ask again. What about the other thousands of videos?
Additionally how many such incidents is enough to qualify as a problem to you. See I always grew up thinking that even a single crime should be cause for concern but apparently when it comes to Arabs we need to reach some kind if quota before the police decide to step in. I just want to know where that quota is. How many Muslim patrols need to attack people before this becomes an issue? How many more ex-soldiers need to be shanked in the street? Give me a concrete number.
>>
>>29436937
just like you say every muslim wants to rape our children and wants to enforce sharia law it stands true that right extremist is a frustrated loser who can't get laid. you are a perfect straw man just like those men in your youtube videos are.
>>
>13
>thirteen
>THIR TEEN
>>
>>29437058
Just like I could find thousands of videos of neo-nazi rallies, britain first rallies, russians bashing immigrants etc etc etc

Only you'd like those videos and wouldn't see them as a problem

Stop using the actions of a fringe minority to demonise all muslims like 60 minutes, the tele, the express and krone do

>How many more ex-soldiers need to be shanked in the street?
Pretty sure the two lunatics who decapitated that soldier were immediately arrested and currently serving life in prison as they should be
>>
>>29434737
Don't be a racist!

It's cultural differences, it's all pegidas fault
>>
>>29437139
>>29437166
Implying this happened my nigga
>>
>Tfw missed the chance to buy a one way ticket to Germoney and pretend to be a syrian refugee while getting free NEET bucks and having sexy German girls all over your cock.
>>
>no pics or vid
WTF
>>
>>29437068
I never said every. If every one of them was the problem then Europe would've long since been destroyed under such a crime rate. I still don't see how you plan to address the many thousands of "straw men" walking around European cities today.
Here's even a nice visual representation of the confirmed "straw men" in Germany.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.google.com/mymaps/viewer%3Fmid%3D1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs%26hl%3Den_US&ved=0ahUKEwi37LGgsbnNAhUHgx4KHdrKBmkQFggzMAc&usg=AFQjCNHjWW655cO6sSLxo49LgqDoyhu_qQ

But of course we just haven't hit that Arab quota before which the problem becomes "real" yet :^)
>>
>>29437209
>Map collated by group that seems to only care about crimes committed by refugees

I wonder where their biases lie?

And that map is meaningless without sources or a comparison to general crime rates
>>
>>29436158
source on this please

originalcomment
>>
>>29437148
>wouldn't see them as a problem
Don't put words in my mouth.
And that's actually a perfect example of the problem. When neo Nazis or other extremists rally, they are immediately shut down in most of Europe. In Germany those kinds of people have been demonized to the point of destroying their lives. Most migrants however are beyond criticism and at best serve lighter sentences or get deported.
>>
>>29437058
ah the good old victim complex. like whites are profiled harder by the police then brown people. the police arrest more immigrants then anyone else . because immigrants commit more crimes, because poor and marginalized subgroups of people breed criminality. It's not so simple as to say it's in their genes or islam tells them to do it. It's easy for you to judge somebody from behind your computer and feel superior when could rely on a groundwork of peace, wealth, family and education. I'm not defending criminal immigrants here. it's just that you don't offer any solution for anybody and just spread more hate and suffering for innocent people. the majority of victims of islamistic violence are muslims btw.
>>29437209
just like in your map most of the violence is between the refugees, themselves because they come from the same milieu
http://hoaxmap.org
i have to go now have a nice day and maybe just consider a different truth once in while. i am sure neither of us have it completely right
>>
>>29437223
Sources are literally right there in the tab at the side. Click any of the markers and that links to at least one source too.
Also it's cute how you will straight up deny anything against the migrants and refuse to accept anything said but immediately claim bias.
It seems there's no saving you when logic and facts themselves are your enemies.
>>
>>29437250
>migrants get lighter sentences

Going to need some proof of that apart from your feels famalam
>>
>>29435038
It's Austria.

13 would be legal if he was 15 or younger

14 is legal, but only if she's mature enough. Otherwise it's 16.

To be safe you should only go for 16 year olds, because they can always say you took advantage of the 14 year old and jail you.
>>
>>29435428
Do you look and act like a disposable male sex toy? Otherwise they won't find you
>>
>>29437286
>Neatly sidestepping the comparison to general crime rates

>logic and facts
le fedora tip
>>
>>29437267
>most of the violence is between refugees
Ignoring the fact that most of that is sexual assaults committed against non-muslims, are you saying that if migrants commit crime against other migrants then it's ok because that's not a real crime? So are you a racist or an SJW? Make up your mind. Better yet get some meds.
>>
Kek seems like the paid shills sent to /r9k/ ad /pol/ for the summer are really getting strong.
How much do you get paid per post? Are you hiring?
>>
>>29437291
Here's the first source I found on this topic, but this particular example was covered by many news agencies so feel free to search further. There are other examples of migrants avoiding sentences by claiming that their lack of experience made them do it, and converting to Christianity to avoid deportation too. Look those up while you're at it.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
>>
>>29435976
Keep letting them poor sods in, and good luck with the construction of your cuckshed.
>>
>>29437384
>american source
>low quality online journalism
>founded by dick cheney advisor

Ignoring all that, one example does not make a trend anon
>>
>>29434737
Believing anything the kronen zeitung writes hahaha faggot
>>
>>29435453
people like you endanger women, people like you would happily shame women who speak up about being assaulted by immigrants.

Do you think it was right what Germany did on new years attempting to silence media etc

I'm happy to let the war refugees which some are in ( not economic migrants) as long as they live by the law and our gov doesn't handle them like babies when they break it
>>
>>29437571
Yeah but OP's article didn't happen so your point is moot
>>
>>29434737
good, fuck austria
>>
>>29437494
I just told you that you can find the story in other places. And I gave you other examples to look up. I don't intend to keep spoonfeeding you when I already gave a ton of sources ITT. Stay ignorant if you'd like.
>>
>wondering what happened to the fucking flags on posts
>realize I'm on /r9k/ and not /pol/

nice ruse OP
>>
>>29437706
>can't prove his point
>i'm not going to s-s-spoonfeed you baka
>>
>>29434977
what.

Obviously, when something like this happens SJWs are mentioned. What statutory rape has to do w/ SJWs, none knows. When has a group you hate ever NOT been behind controversial incidents?

>>29435723
>>29436146

Taking advantage of impressionable teens and the naive makes you a predator.

>>29436462

>Love how for /pol/lacks every media is controlled by the jews unless it directly panders to they views

People who are in a cult behave a lot like /pol/: they will convince themselves that the dogma they're fed is factual and right and make it their duty to ignore anyone saying different.
>>
>>29434737
more like a rape fest lmao
>>
Mudslimes are all scum.

Leave us alone and fuck off back to your desert shitholes.
>>
>>29437835
>>>/pol/ is over here dumbass
I wish untermensch would stick to their containment board
>>
>>29434737

"REFUGEES WELCOME"
"RELIGION OF PEACE"

Women are really the only morons that allow this kind of shit, to be honest. If the men had it their way they would've mass deported by now.
>>
>>29436154
your delusion is simply amazing
>>
>>29436343
shithead sandnigger detected
>>
>>29436158
how retarded are the parents of these kids
>>
>>29437848
Agreed. The word of Allah is all that matters and he allows our brothers to fuck girls however we want. They're infidels and practically cattle after all.
>>
>>29437899
oh and to clarify, by girls I mean white girls of course. Not pure Muslim girls.
>>
>>29437849
>implying the majority of your "men" dont welcome us with open arms
It's over whitey, you've lost. Allah Akhbar
>>
File: 1442882467497.gif (2 MB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
1442882467497.gif
2 MB, 300x317
>>29437849
Did you miss the part where the girls ran away with the refugees? Those girls literally lust after sandnigger and black muslim cock. They vote for parties that would let those people pour in because they want to be gangbanged by them, not their local men. They want the exotic thrill since they already have all they need and are bored. Let a woman run wild in politics and you get a failed state.
>>
File: bants.png (825 KB, 710x1074) Image search: [Google]
bants.png
825 KB, 710x1074
memes becoming real once againt
>>
>>29437848
fuck yourself achmed
>>
File: 1465620355228.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1465620355228.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29434737
KILL ALL MUZZIES AND RAPE AND IMPREGNATE THEIR WOMEN
>>
>>29438110
Fear of foreigners is a sign of primal, ignorant lower class terror

As their unskilled labour can easily be supplanted by the foreigner, the foreign is an existential crisis for the lowborn man

You are the truest definition of untermensch
>>
>>29437068
>every muslim meme
Why do leftists pretend to believe in science when they consistently show unwillingness to understand statistical trends and probabilities? Even the fabled working class uneducated right-wing scarecrow (remember, condescension for those lower than us on the socioeconomic ladder is only bad if their skin isn't white) doesn't complain about ALL muslims half as much as the average leftie pretends they do. For that matter, I've never seen even among populist classes this hate for all/every muslims; it's "muslims", period, as in "this is representative of that population", much like you idiots love to go about "white men" (surely, you're not implying ALL white men are racists seeing as this would include you... or is it confession time?)
>>
>>29438105
this is of course not real. haha and you almost got me anon!
>>
>>29438226

It's funny to me how communists and socialist(i.e. all modern leftists) claim to care about the poor and middle class workers and yet they insult them and say that their jobs are worthless if low skilled immigrants can come in and take their jobs.

Really makes you think what their agenda is.
>>
>>29438226
suck a dick nigger, immigrants commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>>
File: 2,5D.jpg (91 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
2,5D.jpg
91 KB, 682x1024
>>29438294
men commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>>
>>29438285
>>29438294

Afraid an illiterate, traumatised foreigner who can't speak the language and has no social connections will steal your job?

You must really be incompetent untermensch
>>
>>29438333
Yeah up to 4%. Immigrants who commit 15%-30% are obviously vastly disproportionate.
>>
>>29438346
jesus fucking christ you're retarded

>>29438333
it's because women are useless at anything they do, they're not as strong and men don't really like fat dykes who commit crimes, but women get turned on by men like that, alpha males, who can kill anyone but they will never hurt her because he loves her until he starts beating the shit out of her one day, men are also disproportionately affected by crime.

also is it affected or effected these 2 confuse me, so like a potion effects you but immigrants affect you?
>>
>>29438428
>Women go after bad boy murderers

You fo real nigga
>>
>>29438346
If by steal my job you mean come and steal all my tools/trailer then yeah.
>>
>>29437267
>immigrants commit more crimes
Which is all that matter to those of us who don't get the luxury of looking at this from afar.
>>
>>29438456
I don't know if you fo real nigga or fo play play, but yeah scary men raise the pulse of women

>For those who prefer their first dates to include rock-climbing or biking over dinner and a movie, science has good news: Moments of anxiety and adrenaline rushes can actually lead to sexual attraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmthnrG-2A
>>
>>29434977
>germany same as austria
americuck education
>>
>>29437798
>What statutory rape has to do w/ SJWs

They were being raped by refugees.

How are you this illiterate and stupid?
>>
>>29438285
Well, yeah.
Just between us, the working class is essentially cattle.
Whether they're arabs or africans is irrelevant, it's all the same.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.