[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents are $300k in debt >living in rent even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: brendan.png (197 KB, 500x1041) Image search: [Google]
brendan.png
197 KB, 500x1041
>parents are $300k in debt
>living in rent even though they're 60+ years old
>I'm unemployed and can't pay my own rent or tuition anymore
What the fuck lads I'm gonna fucking die in the streets at this rate, what the fuck should I do? Thinking of just killing myself while I still can.

J U S T
>>
>>29434716
Just get a job and cut off all ties with your deadbeat parents
>>
File: 1466080893331.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1466080893331.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
>>29435715
>JUST get a job
If only it were that easy.
>>
It must feel nice to be in so much debt at 60, that shit is never getting paid off
>>
Hey OP. We can be friends, my parents are in the same situation! They also owe me a little over $10k as well.

My dad's business got fucked up and they lost their house/savings/retirements and got debt.
>>
I've been in the streets. Wanna know a secret?
You don't have to pay student loans. They don't affect your credit.
>>
>>29435891
Mine decided it's a grand idea to take a huge mortgage to build a house on land we inherited.

It wouldn't even have been such a bad idea if the land wasn't in buttfuck nowhere, and if they actually had any savings to pay off the mortgage, and most stupidly if they actually had a better plan than renting out the house they'd build instead of living in it seeing as they don't have any property to their name.

Really the whole thing was fucked from the start, the only reason it ever happened was because my father (who's been unemployed for a decade or so) was obsessed with achieving something in his life before his death without having the balls to actually work hard and do anything significant.

Good job you fucking prick, you achieved devastating the family and the wife who financially supported you throughout all these years to the point of no return.

Subscribe to my blog.
>>
>>29434716
Start dealing hard drugs
Easy money desu
i know what im talking bout nigga ;^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.