[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective red flags for girls >doesn't want to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 407x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 407x580
Objective red flags for girls

>doesn't want to be a housewife
>won't take her husbands name
>>
>>29434645
Red flags for boys
>wants you to be a housewife
>cares about last names
>>
File: y3JxwWm.jpg (95 KB, 644x600) Image search: [Google]
y3JxwWm.jpg
95 KB, 644x600
>nose ring
>tats
>>
>She wears pants
>She drives
>goes shopping without coupons
>doesn't wear heels while cleaning
>>
>>29434645
ISIS spotted.
Man, are you still living in the 1800s ?
>>
>expects to orgasm
>doesn't have dinner ready when you come home
>votes
>enjoys independance
>>
>>29434645
Smoking is a huge red flag. Someone who smokes doesn't have the ability to delay gratification, which is going to make them a bad partner.
>>
>>29435319
caliphate get out
>>
>>29434645
These are honestly 100% legit unlikes most things posted in these threads.

If a girl doesn't want to be a traditional housewife then she has objectively zero advantage over just getting a prostitute to fuck and hanging out with your friends after
>>
>>29434645
>has a vagina
better get the fuck out of that immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 590x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 590x395
>>29435263
>>29435295
>>29435319
>>29435695

The Reddit cuck invasion is real to be quite blunt with you senpai
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 530x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 530x418
>>29434645
I don't want to be a housewife because I'm ugly so my mom always raised me telling me I'm ugly and I'll never be any ones housewife so I know I'm too ugly to be a housewife hence I don't want to be one

However I think being a housewife and a stay at home mom would be great. Sad my shitty genetics cucked me out of true happiness
>>
>>29436963
ohhh~ that's edddgy
>>
>>29437002
As long as you're okay with your husband having an occasional outlet (hookers, mistress) it would be a good life.
>>
File: 1433619159406.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1433619159406.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
>she believes in "equality" but still thinks men should approach her first
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 450x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 450x445
>>29437043
No I'd rather be alon than a cuck.

That's the thing. I don't want to slave away for someone only to have them cuck me and take me for granted over something I can't control (the way my face looks)

I'd rather be alone.
>>
>isn't aroused by video game prowess
>doesn't like making tendies
>smiles in public
>>
>>29434645
>smokes
>drinks
>does drugs
>has tattoos
>has piercings
>dyes her hair
>can't spell
>has male friends
>>
>>29437108

Women can't be cucks. A cuck is a man who has been fooled/tricked into raising another man's offspring.
>>
Indulging in the housewife fantasy is fucking unhealthy.
In the first place- housework doesn't take a full day anymore.
In the second place- it's no longer financially viable to foster a household that grows into a family with a single standard income.

It would be like wanting to be a scribe.
>>
>>29438752
>it's no longer financially viable to foster a household that grows into a family with a single standard income.
>he can't provide for his family
top tier beta
>>
>>29438752

>poorfags

Have you tried not being a scrub?

But you are right in that women ruined the labor pool for men. Most women wanted to be housewives but a few bull dykes ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>29438777
What about widows, women who didn't want to get married, or women who were ass-ugly?
assuming half of the population will find a caretaker and keep it until death isn't reasonable.
The concept of a "labor pool" being permanently depleted is also asinine- post-industrial society makes its own labor pool, we don't need most service personnel, providers of luxury, etc- we're technologically where many people LIVE off of the efforts of rather few, and we can come up with new jobs to do and new products to make.
>>
>>29438908

Widows remarried or lived off their estate. Women who don't want to marry are cancerous career women or sluts so fuck them. Ugly chicks lived with their parents.

Society worked fine until roastie whores decided to sleep around and play strong woman at work.

>inb4 "mad men is real life" 50s horror stories
>>
>>29438973
Since the fifties, cooking and cleaning has advanced, proper housework adds up to about an hour a day now.
What would housewives be doing?
>>
>>29434645
>tfw househusbands aren't a thing
>>
File: image_18.png (289 KB, 456x462) Image search: [Google]
image_18.png
289 KB, 456x462
>>29437052
>she believes in "equality" but still wants you to open the door for her and let her go first
>she believes in "equality" but still wants you to pay for everything
>she believes in "equality" but still thinks men shouldn't show emotions
>>
>>29439030
raising the kids you dumb fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.