[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies always have to show off about having a girlfr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: spic.png (396 KB, 587x392) Image search: [Google]
spic.png
396 KB, 587x392
Why do normies always have to show off about having a girlfriend and getting sex?

To sum it up
>Motorcyclist and spic get into argument
>Spic keeps going on about how he is fucking the girl sitting in the passenger seat and how the motorcyclist has no girlfriend

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b38_1466238454
>>
>>29434571
The spic has such a hot gf too it's such a shame
>>
>>29434571
Hopefully that guy sued and got another annoying biker fag off the road. I have never watched one of these biker go pro videos and thought to myself "huh, this biker is a very level headed individual and totally doesn't try to police the roads like he owns them"
>>
>>29434571

The Mexican guy did so well that he made YOU jealous from just watching the video
>>
>>29434571
kek
i am glad i am no normie.
>>
>>29434571

Looks like Mickey Mouse driving whenever I see his shadow, and what's with that fucking panting, did he tuck his dick into the fuel tank or something.
>>
>>29434571
Bore about a time stamp I ain't watching a 14 minute video.
>>
>>29434856

It's just a few minutes in, then they just stand there and bicker like 12 year olds for 10 minutes, in the end they hit and push eachother a little bit and a bunch of people come to pull them apart. Go read the news, a manga or something for 10 minutes instead and you've spent your lifetime much much better.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.