[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sociopathic "pedo hunter" bully is being sued for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7
File: anxietywar.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
anxietywar.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Sociopathic "pedo hunter" bully is being sued for slander and now begging for money and a lawyer. I really hope this loser normie gets jail time and loses all his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGmKiq0cJ4o

If you don't know attention whore "pedo catcher" , he is a narcissistic sociopath that gets off on bullying people. He is the guy who dressed like a female child, went into a blind mans home, and pointed a shotgun at the guy saying he was going to kill him. (he has since deleted that video). All the normies and females on his youtube are on his side , because normies can't think for themselves and really how disgusting this youtuber really is.
>>
Bullying pedos*

I see no problem here.
>>
Someone post the shotgun vid
>>
>>29434504
>sociopath
>protecting children

What? The pedos are the sociopaths
>>
>>29434504

Wait that guy wasn't bullying anyone. What videos did you watch?
>>
>>29434504
He's way less disgusting than a predatory pedophile though. Your anger is pointed in the wrong direction. Probably because you're a scared closet pedophile
>>
>>29434504
>He is the guy who dressed like a female child, went into a blind mans home, and pointed a shotgun at the guy saying he was going to kill him

I'm gonna need to see this video.
>>
A lot of these vigilante morons are doing it to stroke their own ego. There is almost no benefit in showing their face in the videos as they risk being recognized. Being anti pedo is the most entry level shit since you have entire internet mobs on your side.
>>
>>29434642

"that guy is a potential CHILD MURDERER! GET HIM"

Yeah, thought crime reallllyyyy is evil.
>>
>I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FUCK CHILDREN IF I WANT TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm guessing this is bait, but you never know with this place.
>>
Daily reminder that pedophile only means you are attracted to children and does not mean you are some sort of rapist-predator. You can't really control your fetishes. Some people are raped as children and grow up to be pedophiles. Doesnt mean they act upon it.
>>
File: living the dream.png (764 KB, 1107x657) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
764 KB, 1107x657
>>29434678
me too, that sounds metal as fuck
>>
>>29434720
The people in these videos are predatory pedophiles preying on children online. They make the contact with the "child".
>>
>>29434718
What is the thought crime when the person agrees to meet a child for sex? Are you so fucking delusional that the child needs to be harmed first?
>>
>>29434720

This. I mean, should we also imprison and socially ostracize people with rape fetishes? A rape fetish is objectively more evil to act on than non raped pedophilia to act on, both combined is even worse.
>>
>>29434756

The point is that the people who DO act upon those fetishes need to have action taken against them.
>>
>>29434504
Hope this faggot loses everything he owns and lives in so much debt he can't even afford a cam anymore.
This guy is pure cancer and the normalfags on his channel deserve to experience how justice really works.
>>
>>29434756
These pedos are actively trying to lure children online, which is a crime, and they are trying to meet up with children to harm. How is that like a fetish exactly?
>>
>>29434778

I agree with that. But what happens in society goes too far, many pedos that don't want to act on it cannot seek help for fear of the extreme social stigma.
>>
>>29434793
Found the scared pedophile
>>
>>29434796
so what's your solution for them actively breaking the law? Let them?
>>
>>29434794
If they are committing a crime they should be punished. Or, ideally, rehabilitated.
>>
>>29434752
>le children are innocent!

I really want this fucking meme to die.
>>
>>29434796

I'm not sure what kind of help you could give them, assuming pedophilia can be cured.

I mean, you could say the exact same thing about any person who has evil tendencies. Should we absolve any kind of blame from these people? Because they just happened to turn out evil, and it's not really their fault?

And don't get me wrong - we shouldn't punish people just for having bad thoughts, but I just find it somewhat worrying that you are so quick to defend the pedophiles.
>>
>>29434829
Literally nobody said that. But they don't deserve to be raped by fat greasy old nerds who still live at home at 40.
>>
>>29434723
mirror plz

if someone can find the original youtube link i might be able to find the video
>>
>>29434805
Promoting vigilanantism on youtube is wrong. These stupid normies will think it's okay to prosecute everything they think is wrong.
Don't get me wrong, pedophiles should be imprisoned. But by the police not some narcissitic yt-faggot.
>>
>>29434827
No definitely punished. They aren't victims
>>
>>29434818
If they ACTUALLY break the law, and not just fantasize about it, they should've punished. But we don't go around arresting people for *wanting* to kill someone but not going through with it. We absolutely cannot arrest and prosecute someone before they commit a crime, since, before they commit it, they might not commit it.
>>
>>29434642
>children

The guys are mostly after 14 & 15 year olds, hardly children. Not saying it's right but all the knee-jerk 'fugging ebil bedos Dx' shit needs to stop.
>>
>>29434842
Most child molestation and rape are done by family members, but you wouldn't know that, would you normie?
>>
>>29434723
i've seen the video, i don't remember him ever saying he was going to kill him, it might have happened jokingly, since the pedo wanted to show off the shotgun.
tldr: Op is a fag
>>
>>29434857
This isn't vigilantism and he isn't prosecuting them. Please don't use words when you don't know what they mean. This is investigative journalism.
>>
I wish they would do "pedo deathmatches" where the normies get all riled up around the boxing ring.
Spitting on the pedo when he enters, seeing all the dense rage and the unfocused gazes. The spit falling through their teeth. Shaking their heads, finally all the problems in society have a solution when only for a minute.

It would be so beautiful to see the reality that behind the iPhones and StartUp Caesar Vegan Salad and Pumpkin Spice Lattes people are still the fucking savages they were 5000 years ago.

It would be like a symphony to me. It's art.
>>
>>29434839

I only want people to stop fucking others lives over for some tendency they don't act on, which isn't even their fault to have.
You can help a pedophile control his libido, you can help him to avoid situations with vulnerable children around, but only if you don't demonize him from the get go.
>>
Ask the youtuber himself for the shotgun video. If he says no say "I thought you believe in what your doing, if you are so confident in your stance and you created that video, why are you hiding it from people?"
>>
>>29434877

Not the guy you were replying to, but that is literally irrelevant. As if getting raped by a family member is acceptable.
>>
>>29434863
They are luring children and trying to meet up with them. That is a crime.
>>
>>29434860

That's where we differ. Imo if you rehabilitate someone they are less likely to fall back into their actions than when you just punish them.
>>
>>29434890
I can get behind this idea.
>>
>>29434894
> fucking others lives over for some tendency they don't act on

But the people that this guy went after DID act on their tendencies. Unless you actually believe that the guy who told a 14 year old that he would like to fuck her, and arranged a meeting, only did it to have a talk.
>>
>>29434877
We are talking about predatory pedophiles.
>>
>>29434901

Good, report them to the police.
>>
>>29434922
The video maker does
>>
>>29434889
Nope.
You musst be really sad that your hero gets sentenced.
>>
>>29434911

Like I said, if they are doing something illegal report them to the police, maybe instead of uploading it to YouTube.
>>
>>29434937
Nope to what? That's all correct.
>>
>>29434890
this made me feel warm inside, thank you
>>
>>29434939

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you saying that.

I don't mind these evil fucks getting exposed on youtube and having their lives destroyed. I mean, that probably doesn't even happen, but I wish it did.
>>
>>29434935

The important question then is: does he upload his videos before or after the police investigation? if he does it after then I still despise him for jacking his ego so much, but that's OK. Before or during the police investigation, especially if he turns out to be innocent (somehow) is however not ok.
>>
>>29434939
He does both. Are you against investigative journalism?
>>
>>29434959
>>29434968

This is what my opinion on uploading it is
>>29434966
>>
>>29434966
It literally is ok either way. Journalists don't wait for trial outcomes before writing.
>>
File: 1463762464065.jpg (28 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
1463762464065.jpg
28 KB, 587x378
>>29434794
He is the one who texts them first.
To be honest I'd be really happy if a qt girl gave me some attention, or wanted to be my friend. While this guy is literally begging them for sex. I think even non pedos although it's not even called pedophilia, pedophilia is the attraction to 1-10 y olds, 11-14 = hebephilia and 15-19 is called ephebophilia would agree
Btw, always found retarded that burgers age of consent is 18
>>
>>29434607
s-shotgun vid?
>>
>>29434955
Nope it ain't.
>>
>>29434959
>evil
I feel like normies overuse evil for anything they don't like
>>
>>29434983

(they should) if you call someone a rapist and it turns out he's innocent, that's slander.
>>
>>29434985
No, the pedos initiate contact first. That's how this works.
>>
>>29434982

So, how many of these people have "turned out to be innocent"?

>>29434999

So, raping children is alright? Or am I being subjected to an "epic troll lol"?
>>
>>29434996
Oh ok. You just want to defend being a pedo and don't care how absurd you are.
>>
>>29435015
Yeah, sure, they are that retarded, cool.

Can someone already post the shotgun thing?
>>
>>29435024

It doesn't matter how many turned out innocent. If all the Black people you met in your life robbed you at gunpoint, is it ok to beat up every black person you meet cause they were never innocent?
Is it ok to write articles about the black guy who moved to town saying he's a robber?
>>
>>29435024
No children were raped.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1978x1014) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1978x1014
Yeh, I could totally see this guy lose his case.
>>
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/16/michigan-mans-video-stings-snag-sex-predator-arrests/85961296/

this article mentions the shotgun video
>>
>>29435057
>It doesn't matter how many turned out innocent.

Oh, come on. You seem somewhat reasonable, so I will assume that you aren't trolling me, but c'mon.

>Is it ok to write articles about the black guy who moved to town saying he's a robber?

You are drawing a false parallel here. If the black guy in question actually robbed me, then yes, I would be justified in complaining about it.

This guy didn't just find these pedos, and then start harrasing them. They got into contact with him, and attempted to arrange a meeting for sex with a minor.

"It doesn't matter how many turned out innocent"

So, it doesn't matter if all of those people are pedophiles who had every intention of fucking a child, that guy is an asshole for exposing them either way?
>>
>>29434504
The normies are all on his side because it's normal to have sexual attraction to teenage girls and normies are masters of self deception and denial so they think that if they just tell themselves and everyone else that they're super against pedos that it makes up for their own urges. It's not like teenage girls are the same as little kids, especially not in this day and age. Roasties just join in because either they were stupid and got fucked by some Chad when they were really young and they regret it, or they're just jealous and working on a primal level to do everything in their power to deny men access to other women.
>>
>>29435068

It's the thought that matters.
>>
>>29435107

>thought crime

No thanks
>>
>>29435093

An asshole for exposing them before the police investigation was concluded, yes.
>>
>>29435071
lol he looks funny af
>>
>>29435000
He's not commenting on them. Just presenting his findings.
>>
>>29435135
the guys house hes in is blind, so it doesnt really matter
>>
>>29434504
I'm not saying i hate this guy or anything i think what he's doing is cool. But fuck it's so obvious that this guy is a sick fuck himself or all these vids are fake for money (which he's asking for now). He just goes to the houses alone even meets with lads in forest alone. I swear he's just waiting for one of these lads to pull a knife so he has a reason to kill. Maybe him or a family member was molested.
Everything about this guy screams killer to me, just the way he talks. The fucker is even charming and good looking.
>>
>>29435042
Are you new to this stuff or something? The whole point is that the pedo initiates contact.
>>
>>29435068
Isn't that a good thing? They're not being charged with raping children.
>>
File: 57315173_p0.jpg (413 KB, 1050x1469) Image search: [Google]
57315173_p0.jpg
413 KB, 1050x1469
>>29435107
So, literally thought crimes. Most anti-pedo people often have thoughts of bashing in pedos' heads because they're violent psychopaths, should we just arrest every anti-pedo for thought crimes too?
>>
>>29435123

So, If I filmed someone going on a shooting spree, murdering dozens of people, and then I caught on camera how he went into a kindergarden, shot the children and then fucked their corpses, I would be an asshole for exposing him before the police investigation?
>>
>>29435178
How is it a thought crime when a predatory pedo lures what he believes is a child, and meets them for sex? Luring is a crime. There is no thought crime here.
>>
>>29435117
>>29435178

What I meant by that was, that they had the intention of fucking a kid. They arranged a meeting, with the express purpose of having sex with a minor. This demonstrates that they would actually do it.
>>
>>29435094
Women are so fucking dense that they never entertain the thought that their attraction to "older, more mature, stronger, older, older, did I say older yet?" partners has a flip-side.

They won't accept that any human being is attracted to a younger, less mature partner, because they feel it as unnatural for themselves.
So there must be something fundamentally sick with "those pedophiles" like the TV says, after all she isn't interested in boys either.

Women are such Jewbait it really hurts my soul
>>
>>29435158
Yea. You know what he does right? He has his brother come along with him, and his brother has a handgun that he shows in a couple of videos. I shit you not that one time they caught a guy in the car and the guy in OP was just basically calling him a weirdo and a pervert (basically bullying him) and than the guy said something like you better fuck off and his brother pulled out the handgun and said don't try anything. The guy in OP does this because his father is a chief of police and he gets away with stuff like this. Truly a fucked up thing.
>>
>>29435205
What does this have to do with women? You just hate women so you blame them for everything.
>>
>>29435211
Calling a man who is trying to fuck a child a pervert isn't bullying.
>>
>>29435211
If he's legally allowed to carry the gun, there's no issue there.
>>
>>29435159
No, I'm not new to this stuff at all. I was watching Tesak for a long time before he got into jail (ruski skinhead, who was doing almost the same thing, just fucks with them afterwards).
The pont is that he provokes them. Like I already said >I think even non pedos would agree.
>>
>>29435211
No, the guys he catches are the ones trying to do fucked up things
>>
>>29435246
>telling someone to fuck off gives you a reason to pull a gun on someone

kek
>>
>>29435246
Nope. If you instigate a fight and pull out a gun to kill/ or shoot someone you will go to jail. Yes there is an issue here when you abuse gun laws.
>>
>>29435260
Except the pedo makes first contact
>>
>>29435277
>showing a gun
>pulling a gun

You people sure do use a lot of hyperbole to defend pedophiles
>>
>>29435284
>Montopoli also suggests that To Catch a Predator may not be as immune from the defense of entrapment as the show claims. Although Perverted-Justice volunteers wait for the suspect to initiate contact, former Dateline anchor Stone Phillips concedes that "... in many cases, the decoy is the first to bring up the subject of sex." Phillips defends this, saying that "... once the hook is baited, the fish jump and run with it like you wouldn't believe."
>>
>>29435211
Deadset. I didn't know he had a brother who pulled a gun and i didn't know his dads a cop. These are just 2 psychos that found a loophole. Everything about screams future killer but i can't help but like the guy, like i said before hes charming and good looking but there's no emotion when he talks or enters a house.
Normal people have the fight or flight response for them situations but this guy just doesn't feel nothing like a proper psycho.
>>
>>29435311

That makes it okay.
>>
>>29435284
Are you being retarded ironically, lad? He is the one provoking, that's how this stiff works.
>>
>people that fall for bait like this in the technological age of 2016
>>
>>29435214
I'm saying the tendency towards pedophilia is natural for males since men are naturally attracted to youth.
And how women seem to be incapable to wrap their head around that, since they aren't attracted to youth themselves but to maturity.
>>
>>29435435
>I agree with your OP post
>HA! fucking trolled mate!
>>
File: 1466084919904.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1466084919904.png
174 KB, 416x396
Someone should plant some CP on his computer and then report him. That would be hilarious.
>>
>>29435481
>That feeling when I'm not a hacker on steroids so I can't do this
Feels bad man
>>
>>29435200
But there is no kid. He didn't chat with a minor he chatted with some guy.
>>
American TV did this to pedophiles for years.

He's just demonstrating how "thought criminals" lose their human rights in society
>>
If this faggot cares so much about "fighting crime," he should go into law enforcement. But he won't do that because then he couldn't attention-whore on YouTube and receive plaudits from other normies.

Sorry, I'm not white-knighting pedos, but this guy's actions don't sit right with me. He's basically going after the low-hanging fruit in society to make himself look like a hero.
>>
File: 1466480071111.jpg (285 KB, 4000x4233) Image search: [Google]
1466480071111.jpg
285 KB, 4000x4233
>>29434504
Haha whiteknights btfo
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.