[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
`What if we are the issue and not them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2314832.png (841 KB, 1024x486) Image search: [Google]
2314832.png
841 KB, 1024x486
`What if we are the issue and not them?
>>
>>29434253
I don't give a fuck about what women think or want, they're here to suck me off and let me fuck them.
>>
>>29434253
Kek at picture,
and no it is highlighted perfectly, every thought they have is entirely based on sexuality, they are little better than animals.
>>
File: Stirners (2).jpg (227 KB, 1128x1048) Image search: [Google]
Stirners (2).jpg
227 KB, 1128x1048
>>29434253
>implying
oregano
>>
>>29434278
This guy is definitely the issue
>>
>>29434297
Sex and relationships are not the same thing, anon.
>>
>>29434253
>why does he not talk about his feelings
Gee bitch I wonder why
It's because of the kikes you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>29435244
Yea they are.
Literally, one exists to ensure the other.
>>
>>29434253
Italians aren't white.
>>
>>29435391
Yep. My Dad has a southern Italian longterm girlfriend. She is so fucking stupid and behaves like a nigger.
>>
>>29435382
That's not how it works. Have you ever had a friend?
>>
>>29435382
Maybe the reason you have relationship problems is because you think a life-long bond with a person is equivalent to humping.
>>
>>29434253
The problem is that there's a difference. You could argue that both sides are causing the issue.

Women want to be degenerate whores and just fuck everyone they can, we want monogamous relationships like the ones Plato described.

Can you blame either side?
>>
>>29434357
this poster is definitely from reddit
>>
>>29435467
>>29435496
>not how it works
I have friends, and I have people I fuck.
I haven't had a "relationship" or anything where I remotely liked the person I put my penis in for years.
Also I'm bi, and sleep with trannies/men on the reg too.
Don't try and counter my degeneracy, it's the way of the future and I like it.
>>
Italians look genetically healthier and more consistently more pleasing then Nordics. I have a hunch they might be more master race then us.
>>
>>29435614
Alfonso pls go back to eating spaghetti
>>
>>29435503
>we want monogamous relationships
>actually believing this
>>
>>29434253
Anon. There is a reason why we call them Normies. It's because we are the issue. We have always been the issue. The outsiders that do not fit. The ones who don't belong, and should not belong.
>>
>>29435593
People like you are why faggots, trannies, whores etc are accepted in society you disgusting shitbag.
>>
>>29436271
I don't accept them, I just don't give a fuck my man.
I penis gets hard when around them, so I fuck them, nothing more to it.
Not sure why you all gets so twisted up over the details of society, just move through it as a depraved retard and it ends up being pretty fun desu.
I also enjoy doing menial work and doing things like applying for permits, shit is cash.
>>
>>29435520
this poster has definitely not been outside for a month
>>
>>29434278
first post best post /thread
oragami oregano desu
>>
File: NothinPersonal.png (207 KB, 398x531) Image search: [Google]
NothinPersonal.png
207 KB, 398x531
>>29434253
You've taken the first step in the process of handing in your fedora and rejoining the human race by recognizing the problem. Now you have to get the fuck off 4chan in general and r9k and pol in particular. Once the cancerous delusional thinking is no longer getting reinforced by the hateful echo chamber, it will slowly begin to fade.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.