[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to have a sister? Have you ever been sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: kocsi.jpg (252 KB, 1056x702) Image search: [Google]
kocsi.jpg
252 KB, 1056x702
How does it feel to have a sister?

Have you ever been sexually attracted to her?
>>
File: 4L_COqQ2T6q.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
4L_COqQ2T6q.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
I don't have a "no sister period" long enough to compare it (born 10 months apart), but for me it feels whatever, it's just like any other relative, only that you spend more time with

No
>>
>>29434215
i hate her and wish she was dead. steals from my parents and fucked up their lives. if i never saw her again it'd be too soon
>>
>>29434215
Feels great m8. We are quite close, which sometimes leads into some sexual tension. We are like friends. She is 21 and im 22
i want to fuck her so bad tho
>>
>>29434215
No
>>29434616
You sick Fffffreak
>>
>>29434616
The master baiter over here
>>
>>29434215
you're going to ruin that track driving a car on it
if that track is anything like the one that was at the highschool i went to it's rubbery
>>
File: sample_970x545.jpg (238 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
sample_970x545.jpg
238 KB, 970x545
>be nerdy guy
>have 9/10 slutty sister that looks exactly like pic related
>tfw
>>
it's really nice desu. My oneesan is 5 years older than me but we are really close. we frequently cuddle and spend time together. I highly recommend it
>>
>>29434215
feels like some person living under the same roof who you argue with occasionally
no sexual attraction. if you are attracted, there's something wrong with you.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13 KB, 114x141) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13 KB, 114x141
>>29434616

>i want to fuck her so bad tho
>>
File: 1449291288338.jpg (67 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1449291288338.jpg
67 KB, 800x449
>>29434859

>not liking purest love
>>
>>29434215
>how does it feel
Total fucking shit until she was in her 20s and actually matured to a mental age above 6
>do you want to fugg her
No, never have
>>
>>29434649
I can tell by your wording that you're new here.

It's not your opinion, it's the way you express it. That's why you don't belong here. Fuck off.
>>
I have a twin sister, it feels great since we're really close and get on well.

I don't feel attracted to her, though we have banged before.
>>
>>29436452
>though we have banged before

what? you're going to have to elaborate, anon. if you're not attracted to her than how did it happen?
>>
No, but I've felt attraction to my first cousin once removed.
>>
No. She's been a burden on me all the time.

She's 11 and has developed breasts and I accidentally touched them.
>>
read faulkner for all those questions answered

quentin compson is literally robot with a sister simulator

darl is who robot's wish they could be
>>
If any incest-love anons like me who want to read up on why they feel this way
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
>>
No, to both.
My oldest sister and I don't get along. She always said I was the kid who ruined the family, since I have a different father to my three siblings as a result of their father and my mother breaking up years before I was born. I can't stand her alcoholism and for the longest time I couldn't stand her lack of dedication to her son. She's better now and actually settled down with her son and boyfriend but we still don't get along. We haven't spoken since New Year's Eve, which was an insufferable day since she was drunk the whole night and we argued because I was too sensitive to her drunken banter.

No to my other sister, too. She's the second oldest, and is more like a second mother to me than a sister. She has plenty of kids already, but she's always been really maternal and caring. I like spending time with her and her kids, but I'd never be attracted to any member of my family.
>>
Yea. One year younger. No attraction at all. We just fought so god damned much as kids that the thought of any kind of sex with her makes me feel sick, even though she's not unattractive. I really like the idea of incest, though, and I wish things were different so that I could fugg her like in my cartoons.
>>
File: 1463850460291.jpg (29 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
1463850460291.jpg
29 KB, 286x380
I was very attracted to my sister before she got preggers.

But I never grew up with her at all, so it's less-weird, r-right?
>>
>>29437598
We've been close as would suggest intimacy (still shower together sometimes and it's a non-issue) but there isn't an attraction. In this case though there was a girl who was interested in us and basically wanted to get double teamed by us. That was mostly what it was, just us fucking her, but at the time she said one thing she wanted to see was the two of us also together so we figured why not and tried it. Went all the way, it was a little weird but felt great, though we didn't dwell on it and continued on as normal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.