[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got called out for being a compulsive liar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>tfw got called out for being a compulsive liar
>>
File: The Nietzsch.jpg (291 KB, 2332x1004) Image search: [Google]
The Nietzsch.jpg
291 KB, 2332x1004
>>29434179
>tfw got called a sociopath
>>
>>29434179
>getting caught lying

plebs
>>
Try being honest then you won't have to remember everything and people will trust you more.
>>
>>29434179
Stop lying then you fucking autist.
>>
File: 3.png (75 KB, 246x177) Image search: [Google]
3.png
75 KB, 246x177
>tfw told one person i served in the army
>the other i served in the marines
>and the other i served in the airforce
>And told another i served two tours while the others i am fresh out of training
>tfw get called out for lying
>>
>>29434390

You deserve any embarassment you feel.
>>
>>29434390
Should have told them that you served in the janitor branch
>>
>always helpful and friendly
>act like a no-bullshit guy
>whenever I lie no one doubts my word due to the integrity I've shown

I've gotten away with the most wicked lies due to this.
>>
>>29434179
you faggots are the worst
everyone fucking knows
you're not more intelligent than everyone around you and lying to them about every little shit your supposedly did is basically just that- telling them "lol, I'm so smarter than you" right in their face- and immediately failing to prove it
I know one of you faggots, and you don't wanna know what kind of a laughing stock meme he is, probably the same as you
eventually people accept you because they either get emotionally attached to you by some weird twist of fate, or they find some actual use for you which they don't want to give up (say, you'll buy them drinks all the time) or, in most cases, they just start enjoying all the memes you produce and laughing about them behind your back

fucking develop a minimal sense of self-awareness and take back that reptilian brain of yours. if you don't- nobody's going to treat you like a person, but like a meme.
>>
>>29434896
there is literally nothing wrong with being a meme
>>
>>29434932
Well, I can't argue with that one. But you should KNOW you're a meme. At least be a self-aware meme, ya know?
>>
>>29434978
there is literally nothing wrong with not knowing you're a meme
>>
>>29434883
How do you "act like a no bullshit guy"?
>>
>>29434179
>not pointing out how they lied to you and call it quits
>putting up with this at all
>>
>>29434179
I knew a kid like that in high school. Felt so bad for him that he had to lie all the time. You can't be friends with people like that. If you must lie, don't get caught. It just makes things go smoother for everyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.