[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon why don't you go first... >Tell us a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 24653289465913425636453.jpg (338 KB, 1908x978) Image search: [Google]
24653289465913425636453.jpg
338 KB, 1908x978
>Anon why don't you go first...
>Tell us a little bit about yourself...

What do /r9k/?
>>
>>29434118
I would love a tomoko gf tenderly
>>
>>29434118
>Im just filming a video
>>
>>29434118
My name is anon. Umm, I don't really have anything else to share.. *flash awkward smile*
Okay, that'll do, thank you anon, you may be seated
>>
File: 1463742546479.png (12 KB, 346x299) Image search: [Google]
1463742546479.png
12 KB, 346x299
>>29434118
I enjoy the classical works of Neeshe and Robes Pierre, my CD rack is adorned with the avant-garde renditions fit for a modern renaissance man such as Beethovens 4th and Cream. My days are long and collect the toll of my brilliance in exchange for torment
>>
>>29434118
This course is the most stupid i have ever taken.
course structure is not organised properly.
i would have been better off if i could change it.

did this with 2 professors. one of them was always on my ass afterwards.
>>
File: Nothing is there.jpg (11 KB, 203x204) Image search: [Google]
Nothing is there.jpg
11 KB, 203x204
>tfw unironically dropped out of uni because I couldn't handle this type of shit without having severe panic attacks

such is life
>>
Hi *glups* my name is Anon and I like anime *-wait, they'll think you are a pedo file for liking little girls, and that's not the case. Shit* Hehe.. *-What now?* I'm an artist... I like to draw animals *-Oh boy, i hope they accept me as the furry I am. I should have introduced myself as my fursona instead of my real name. Gosh darnit* I-I... I'm also very random at times. I like using the internet and I'm an expert in memes. I hope you'll accept me in this group of work... hehe...*-quick, do the final touch* *tips fedora*.
*-Boy I sure nailed it!]
>>
>>29434211
I bet you enjoy the works of James Ferraro
>>
>>29434118
Hi I'm Thaddeus from St. Chad. It's going to be great working on this project with you all.
>>
>>29434249
I don't think I can judge anyone harder than if they mention they like anime when introducing themself.
The best thing to do is probably make uo some normie shit.
>>
>>29434118
>that fucking normie slut in the front who was all "R U SRS???"
Bitch, it's a fucking video.
>>
>>29434118
I'm anon.
I like listening to underground soundcloud musicians, horror movies, and anything having to do with the paranormal.
>>
I'm anon. I like whatever you like, please don't judge me.
And then I break into tears.
>>
>>29434230
>Because someone would "ironically" drop out of Uni.

Jesus fucking christ anon you're retarded. If you didn't drop out, you woulda failed anyway.
>>
>>29434500
welcome to the board.

Although this post was probably ironic. Thus completing the circle of irony.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.