[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl online >talk for 5 weeks >making me happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bv4.png (17 KB, 645x727) Image search: [Google]
bv4.png
17 KB, 645x727
>meet girl online
>talk for 5 weeks
>making me happy
>get along well
>never talked sexual
>never asked for nudes or got any
>my real female friend
>make 40$+ an hour
>decide to buy her a 1400$ laptop for her birthday

who here friendly?
>>
>>29433887
10/10

oroginaI
>>
>>29433887
I was going to warn you but then I realised this was b8

Pretty good though 8/10
>>
>>29433987
>>29434021
not bait, she makes me feel wonderful. I don't even want to have sex with her. My way of saying thank you.
>>
File: low.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
low.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
Guys online won't be friends without nudes or hope that something will happen irl
>>
File: ack.jpg (22 KB, 480x313) Image search: [Google]
ack.jpg
22 KB, 480x313
>>29433887
Don't do it. It'll probably creep her the fuck out.
>>
Now she'll implicitely think you want something in return for your money, friendzone you and pull away from you.

what job pays 40$/hr
>>
I know this is b8 but I hope you die for even having that thought crossing your mind, you fucking faggot OP
>>
Tfw its yet another catfish screwing you out of your money. Just give it to anons. They atleast appreciate it. You have fallen for a scam family.
>>
>>29433887

Have you bought her anything else before? How expensive was it? How did she react?

My advice, should you really want to buy her something, don't splurge so much the very first time. Just buy something small and nice, that isn't too expensive. I know you make more money than most people, but that doesn't change that it's an expensive present to buy on a whim for someone.
>>
>>29436547
apparently being a cuck

>>29433887
if this is not bait you're fucking retarded m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.