[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I need some advice.... been wracking my brain over this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 84544.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
84544.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Hey guys I need some advice.... been wracking my brain over this.

A girl I know at work, who is genuinely nice, kind and funny - I even have philosophical conversations with her; I would more often but I don't want to reveal my power level among colleagues... but she genuinely listens and engages in discussion, not your sjw i'm right, you're wrong type. Basically, we have a lot in common. I'm nothing special, surely this is fated... I should ask her out, right?

Now, I feel like an asshole, see the thing is, in an alternate reality she's a 6/10 dumb fuck stacy.

Here's the catch............... her face is acne-ridden beyond belief. It's bad. It's real bad. She's had it since 12-ish so it formed her identity in youth - can you imagine the bullying? I genuinely feel for her. Nonetheless she has a smoking hot body and if it weren't for her acne she'd be another run-of-the-mill stacy.

I'm hopeless with girls except for her. But I'm not sexually attracted to her whatsoever. What should I do?
>>
send dick pic you pussy
>>
>>29433586

Aren't there many ways to threat acne, though?
Why didn't she do it yet?
>>
Are you as ugly as her? Post pic together you and her so we can determine if y'all are ugly enough for each other
>>
File: 1463100165670.jpg (50 KB, 564x751) Image search: [Google]
1463100165670.jpg
50 KB, 564x751
Ask her out,then get her going on accutane
No matter how bad it is shit'll clear up
>>
>>29433586
>I'm not sexually attracted to her whatsoever
That's the dealbreaker. You don't need to find a hot girl, but you need to find someone you are at least a bit attracted to. Keep her as a friend.
>>
>>29433724
If she's had it bad since she was 12 she's probably got a ton of scars from it.
>>
>>29433586

How can you not be attracted to her if she has a smoking hot body you fucking gaylord?
>>
>>29433586
Date her. I wish I just got a girl without whale blood that would never cheat on me because she couldn't handed down from God himself or something.
>>
She probably fucked chad with a paper bag over her head lets be real.

Girls will do anything for the BBC
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.