[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were to an hero, where would it be? I'd personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1460460482269.jpg (9 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1460460482269.jpg
9 KB, 337x337
If you were to an hero, where would it be? I'd personally chose a motel room since I wouldn't want my estranged mother to find my body in my room after it smells too much
>>
Same. I'm going to rent a cheap hotel room for a day, lock it up and I'm good to go. After a day they find me and that's that. I don't want my hysterical, borderline mom to find my body. I literally prefer some random hotel staff.
>>
>>29433455
It would be in my room my basement in my parents house. I would do it by suffocation with plasting backs and tape and gasoline. I would pour gasoline into a plastic bag, next i would put it over my head. Next i would tape it shut. Next i would inhale e hale really quickly. Then i will lose consciousness and die of suffocation when i cannot feel pain.
>>
>>29433539
Wow, that's gotta be one of the lowest quality posts I've ever read on this site, congratulations.
>>
>>29433539
Won't the gasoline melt through the plastic bags?
>>
>>29433455
Shotgun loaded with buckshot in my mouth at a slight upward angle (about 45 degrees). My brain stem would be destroyed before I could even hear the sound or feel the pain. (it takes about 500ms for the brain to be aware). Instant loss of consciousness and death.

I'll make sure to cover the floor and furniture with plastic to minimize cleanup time. I'd also call 911 to report the suicide and warn them about the mess shortly before doing it. I will leave two suicide notes: one to my family (not your fault, you're all great people, etc.) and one to the cleanup crew with a brief apology and a $100 bill.
>>
>>29433455
I want to die of exposure in the snow out in the wilderness somewhere. Everything I've read about hypothermia makes it sound like a peaceful way to go if you're really drunk so that you don't feel the cold.
>>
>>29434651
Forgot to add, while listening to some comfy music.
>>
>>29433455
I would do it somewhere comical.
Blow my brains out in an exam hall, with a sign round my neck reminding students not to lose their heads.
Maybe just kneck myself in a public
bathroom, having written all the local hookers numbers all over my pale naked body.
I think it would add to the surrealism for whoever inevitably finds me.
>>
In some forest or meadow or something. I'd return to nature as quickly as possible and no one would have to pick up my shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxfQE9tXmk
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.