[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Mom throws a fit and tries to guilt-trip me Ridiculous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: JDIMSA.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
JDIMSA.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
> Mom throws a fit and tries to guilt-trip me
Ridiculous, when will they learn?
>>
>>29432866
Does everyone have this crazy bitch mom? Mine's like this too.
>>
File: 1460766972560.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1460766972560.png
538 KB, 650x600
>>29432874
I have mom who tries guilt-trip but i guilt-trip her more.
>>
>>29432874
Must be a complex.
>>
>>29432874
I see a pattern amongst robots. I don't even comprehend how people can be "friends" with their mothers.
> "BUT SHE'S YOUR MOTHER, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!"
Fucking normies, don't get me started.
>>
>>29432874
All females are manipulative whores.
>>
My mum wrecked me emotionally and ruined women for me, she is your typical chad wanting roastie who hit the wall but when I'm finally rich I'm going to make sure she's set for life as well as my immediate family (because my mother forced me to become a stranger to literally the rest of my family)

wish me luck brahs, this incel manlet is going to live out his life in luxurious wealth and stability.
>>
>>29432891

This is the answer

If you were raised by a borderline you should be intimately familiar with every psychological weapon in their toolbag. Just take a couple out and start playing with them. Not once in our whole life did she hold back so why should we? If reason isn't enough to stop her from bitching then the text logical step is to reduce her to a crying mess so she leaves you alone for a bit. The hard part is doing it in a way that would actually be considered positive punishment. Borderlines love drama so if you aren't careful it very well could be positive reinforcement, so make sure you really put some sting in those words. Thin is only if you live with her though. Negative punishment is very effective if you moved out. Next time she starts shit tell her you won't me talked to like that and that you will not communicate with her for 1 week. If you can stay true to your word then this will be the most effective way to reign her in. It's perplexing but playing hot/cold is also key to taming her. Be extra nice or shitty for no reason. It keeps her on her toes and more pliable.
>>
File: tumblr_ntcelgvfD61sp0nu8o1_500.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcelgvfD61sp0nu8o1_500.gif
2 MB, 480x481
> "When do you finally get a job?"
YOU ROASTIE WHORE I'VE ONLY BEEN A NEET FOR 11 YEARS NOW, TAKE IT EASY FOR FUCKS SAKE!
>>
>>29432874
I just yell at her.

She's become less bitchy now.
Too bad my father never disciplined her.
>>
>>29433004
Did you make a typo or what?

Why the fuck would you care what happens to your roastie mother or your family?
>>
>>29433109
Because muh lil bro. He's literally like my son since I raised him and was his only father figure.
>>
>>29433139
Then live together as two bachelors after he turns 18.
>>
File: pepe-lapel-pin.jpg (38 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
pepe-lapel-pin.jpg
38 KB, 300x237
>>29433056
I could destroy her with one or two sentences, but then she'd only get more hysterical so I take her bullshit talk and keep my mouth shut. It's like some really bad drama show. It's mind numbing how she always undercuts my extremely low opinion of her.
>>
>>29433187
What do you need to say to her, Anon?
>>
>>29433109
It's pretty sad that you even have to ask that question.
>>
>>29433158
No because he hasn't seen what I have seen and needs to have his family around.
If it keeps him happy I'm happy.
besides, she's me bloody mum lad
>>
>>29433187
Nothing special, she's your typical roastie, who got 7 children, including me from her various her ex-husbands. She's literally too stupid to use a condom. Other than that just regular "REEEEE you psycho whore!" talk.
>>
>>29433224
"BUT SHE'S MY/YOUR MOTHER!"
That's no argument.
>>
This >>29433238 was meant for >>29433193

An original comment
>>
>>29433224
He needs a brother, not a roastie mother and a vile family filling his head with lies.

Why can't he see his friends while living with you?

Can't you put some money in a trust for your mother if you're actually concerned for her?
Maybe give an allotment of monthly funds just above the poverty line?
>>
>>29433248
the argument is that I still have human instinct and don't want to see my mother miserable even after what she has done
>>
>>29433238
Is she getting a gubment check or what?
>>
>>29432866
Tendies4lyfe

Keep living the dream, OP.
Honey mustard OG, no ketchup.
>>
>>29433279
No because I'm going to buy a big mansion with luxury cars and everything we would ever need so we could live happily

my little brother is only 14 and he looks just like solomon from gummo with a tiny bit of Dewey from malcolm in the middle, this world is too cruel for him
>>
>>29433310

What do you plan on doing for a career?

Why do you say "no?"

What are you disagreeing with in my post?
>>
>>29433351
I'm going to make my brother happy, no I'm not going to deny my mother the luxuries I am destined to acquire.

How I plan on getting the money is a secret, I can't let competition jeopardise my family's happiness
>>
>>29433374
You sound like an anime character, lad.
>>
>>29433374
I can't tell whether you're joking or not.

If you aren't, I wish you well.

I would never personally reward bad behavior, even if my mother was the instigator.
>>
>>29433408
Probably because I'm not an english speaker, sorry
>>
>>29433410
Thank you, and I am not joking. She know's how I feel regardless, she know's why I am doing this
>>
File: 1466186719696.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466186719696.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
never , settle in to a shit life now/
>>
>>29433310

I have similar dreams but I want a small piece of land, 10 acres or so and to have a few 400 to 600sqft houses arranged around a large patio/small plaza. Maybe a natural swimming pool with hot tub and fireplace too. Ideally Wed be about 30 minutes from a city that has a sams club. Then we could be hippy faggots who grow plants and small animals and play a hedonistic version of little house on the prairie.

If my plan works I should be making 160k a year at my peak. Nothing too amazing but land should cost around 80k to 200k and each house will run around 20k. Worst case scenario noone shares my dream and I just build two houses and invite strangers from the Internet to come play with me. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be an agriculture or ecology student and we can work through some cool problems, even if only on paper. It's as much fun just drafting plans and trying to boost yields and effincies as vidya is. With enough upfront work I believe I can automate it such that one man's food minus grains which will be purchased can be secured and only requiring an hour per week of system maintenance. Check irrigation status, harvesting, that kind of thing. Storage and preservation would take a couple man hours, but can condensed. Have a single day set for canning and pickling. One person can process multiple people's food so we could take turns. Things like fish, chicken, and rabbits can be harvested as needed and are quick to prepare once you get the hang of it.

How would your dream work? Suburban mansion or will you be on a country club or closer to the city? I also like the idea of a small apartment with lots of local stores so I can be a hipster faggot instead of hippy. I'd ride my bike to the market and get certified organic GMO gluten msg free heirloom carrots and then listen to bums play street music, play frisbee in the park, and sit on my apartment patio sipping coffee. I might even take up pipe smoking and learn banjo and join a folk band.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.