[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are robots just blessed with shitty luck? Pic related. A few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (196 KB, 684x1000) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
196 KB, 684x1000
Are robots just blessed with shitty luck?
Pic related.
A few days ago I was feeling kind of sick, fever or something. The next day I woke up feeling like shit, went to the bathroom and fucking passed out while taking a piss and hit my head off of the radiator. Apparently I was dehydrated, even though I know for a fact I drink way more water than the average person. I even had a glass of water before I went to bed. Somehow this happens to me when I never leave my parent's house or do anything remotely dangerous. If you live a robot lifestyle, you deserve to never be physically harmed. We deal with it enough emotionally. I wasn't even surprised that it happened either. Of course it would, my life sucks, and shitty things happen to me for no reason all the time.

You just can't tell me shit like this happens to normies as often as it should, who take part in way more dangerous activities than us robots.

Does random terrible shit happen for no reason to you guys all the time as well?
Is this proof that God hates robots?
How do you guys prepare yourselves for the next kick to the balls you receive from life?
>>
you deserve it for not pissing in bottles like a true robot, tbqh
>>
File: 1447716349860.jpg (40 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1447716349860.jpg
40 KB, 247x250
I am the embodiment of shit luck. Had my head broken 18 times, had my finger crushed under a boot of a bully. had my leg and arm broken. went into a coma once. had many horrible things happen to many, physical and mental. people with shit luck exist it is because you were born under a crused sign.
>>
>>29433018
Are your bones made of butter or some shit? How can you break your skull 18 times? And how aren't you retarded now?
>>
File: enough.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>29433018
You've had it much worse than me friend. I at least was never bullied physically. I've broken my arm and hit my head/face off of things a lot of times. That being said neither of us deserve any of this. It's like our existence is being teased yet we are just being given more reason to hole up even more.
>>
Holy fuck. They didn't shave your head to put stitches in? I had to get staples in my head last year after surgery and they shaved the front part clean off.
>>
>>29433062
>implying he isn't retarded
>>
>>29433090
I don't see why it would be necessary, different procedures for surgery I guess.

What were you getting surgery in your head for anon?
>>
>>29433062
he is, just look at that woe-is-me logic
>>
>>29433062
>>29433119
>>29433152

im a genius in my field. maybe it was because because of the impacts and the kicks to my head. but its not worth it. i had a very very shitty life i hated every second of it.
>>
Anybody else here /justhateblackpeople/? Just wondering, goyfam.
>>
>>29433018
I'm the opposite. I gave another kid a concussion with my skull.

Got my thumb jammed in a door hinge as it closed and it didn't break and was fine the next day

Multiple instances where any other child would have broken a limb. But not me.
>>
It's not a robot thing it's just that some people are a combination of unlucky and predisposed to disaster.

There was a lady who lived on my street who had this curse. She had a son who spent all her money on heroin and then overdosed, she was pregnant but killed the baby when she rolled over in bed (I don't know how this works). Her first husband died so she married again, and that husband died in a motorcycle crash. Then she got into drugs for a bit, got clean, got a dog and then the dog bit off 2 of her fingers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.